The Raccoons: The New Adventures

Who asked for this?

Why are their noses flaccid?

looks like a pitch, it uses the original audio.

Still it's funny that so many artists keep trying to pitch old ideas as their new groundbreaking idea instead of nutting up and doing something original.

Well fuck you too.

Run With Us is seriously catchy

It is, however, a gay recruitment anthem

Dying medium that has cockblocked itself for decades.
Television is only good for background noise nowadays, everything else can be purchased/pirated online easily, with more money going to creators and less direct advertising. Targeted ads are a problem, but they existed on television stations before, anyways.

explain

It isn't even good for that because the sound is so inconsistent. Listening to a television is like listening to two schizophrenics have a conversation with each other.

Here's the original for comparison.

so they tried to make the same thing with worse animation

This was not on my list of the things that I asked for.

The intro song was the only memorable thing about The Raccoons.

fuck I meant the ending song

Did you also not ask for the Deus Ex series to be updated for CURRENT_YEAR?

Oh god.

When I first heard of this, I thought it was never going to get funded, even with Canada's system. Who the fuck would watch this now?

They've always looked like that. Better question is, why did they change the style, and what's with the floaty ass animation?

The reboot looks fucking terrible.

He just isn't the same without the cigar.

It just looks so flat now.

But why are their noses like flaccid penises?

I don't know what you're talking about.

It's probably going to suck.

What else is new?

I'm not going to even watch the rest.

Why do reboots need to do this?

Help help I regret my decision

Great another reboot

they aren't even hiding it

no proofs it was intended that way, but after the matt fishel cover, I can't un-see it

I mean what is the meaning of this if not "hey depressed confused teens, we got beer if you wanna hang out"

Oh god no I don't think I could take that.

Are the characters even gonna be written the same way? I know the show was practically a sitcom by the last season, but look at the shit in . The original Sneer looks like a conniving, cynical fuck that would put your entire family out of work if it meant saving a few pennies. Reboot Sneer looks like a little kid about to raid some guy's house in Minecraft. I also noticed that in the original, the pigs ran away from him, but ran to give him shit in the reboot. It's not much, and the pigs were his servants in the original, but a detail like that activates my almonds. Is Sneer a manchild now?

Holy shit does the new one look so awful.

CUM WITH US

Why?

No.

They've changed alot since that first movie, even in the original show. They're going to be written for three-year-olds here, guaranteed.

Kevin Gillis is involved, so it might actually turn out good.

I think you're looking too deep into it, user. The song's lyrics are so vague it could be about anything really.

Still it is funny to think if it was.

I'm sick of all these reboots, but most new cartoons coming out are shit too. There is no winning.

No it won't

Why do you say that?

The right looks like he came right out of Friendship is Magic.

Nothing is sacred anymore. God dammit Canada, you used to be cool.