Where were you when the Trump meme died

It's like you faggots don't like entertainment or something. Holla Forums mods, or should I say White House mods, are burning Holla Forums to the ground to shill for Trump. His most die hard supporters have turned on him since he decided to give amnesty to beaners and now Holla Forums mods are censoring anything and everything critical of Trump. They delete/anchor dozens of threads and delete hundreds of comments a day. Today is particularly bad and people are getting pissed off and fighting back.

HAHAHA This shit is too funny.

low energy goon

Posting pics or links to pic5 on Holla Forums will get you outright banned even though it's Trump's own words from his own twitter account.

HOW UNPRECEDENTED!
Also who cares? I'm not living in the USA…

The president doesn't have the power to do anything like that, the congress has and if a dem controlled one couldn't get it done in '07 neither will it now
This is Holla Forums and you have to go back >>>Holla Forums

He agreed to exchange amnesty for jack shit in return. The Art of the Deal.

first there has to be something he can sign

Ann Coulter said Trump is the stupidest negotiator she's ever seen while laughing at him. She's totally right. He's a joke who likes to talk big, and tough, but is literally a retard who can't do anything right. How the hell did he ever get so rich is beyond me. How he remembers to breath is beyond me.

He wants amnesty nigger. Get over it.

Go cry about getting banned somewhere else

A tough woman and well-versed in a particular topic (immigration) but i can't take seriously anyone who picks a poo in the loo and a literal spearchucker for a everyday's politic analysis

He said put an amnesty bill on my desk and I'll sign it multiple times. But keep the mental gymnastics up, I know that's the only way you can sleep at night.

Damn i fucked up the formatting.
I'll see myself to the oven.

Anyone here concern trollin????

I understood it just fine.

About what I expected.

Holy shit. You weren't kidding. I got "ban evasion" and I never post on Holla Forums. So this is the power of drinking the Trump kool-aid.

If you're a SHill, of course they'll ban you.
Doesn't mean anything, Holla Forums is being raided by the_Donald and other proTrump peoples.
Anti-Trump threads are acceptable if you're not an Obvious Shill.

You're being banned for Ban Evasion, not for anything else.

I voted for Trump because he was a wildcard, but I didn't expect him to do a 180 on every issue he campaigned for.

In fact, he's a good democrat candidate, but they still think that he's a white supremacist for some weird reason.

Yeah. Totally not a made up reason to ban someone.

yep they're a bunch of fags alright

He's done for. Even if he doesn't end up signing amnesty, go read Breitbart's comments section or anywhere else that isn't a Trump hugbox like Holla Forums and they hate is guts now. He's a one term president sadly, but he has no one to blame, but himself.

Yet you responded to this thread…

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
The absolute state of Trumpcucks right now.

Holla Forums is not a Trump board. If you ever got this feeling, it came from Shills astroturfing you.

Holla Forums has been dead for a good long while

I forgave him for Syria when I shouldn't have. What drew the line for me was that he marked WN as a terrorist organization instead of Antifa. There's also this shit that's passing under Congress.

I'm right-leaning and I hate blackpilling myself, but he/s not /ourguy/.

What does "ban evasion" even mean? Using different proxies? How would they know?

And also, I agree, like everybody else and like the OP of the Anti-Trump thread here (who's still up, by the way)
Trump is done for, Holla Forums recognizes it since the Syrian air strikes and now his voterbase too, because DACA was precisely the thing they wanted to end

No. I'm pretty sure it comes from mods banning anything and everything even remotely critical of Trump no matter how factual.

Probably by posting the same thing that was banned in the past.
Holla Forums has a lot of your info too, who knows,

If you didn't know before now that Trump wasn't /ourguy/ then you're braindead and why Holla Forums has been so shit

It's still up, go there:
>>>Holla Forums10616327
You're being banned because you're a faggot.

It's just just a bullshit reason to control the narrative by pruning inconvenient facts.

Like Holla Forums does when it autobans you when you write "cuck".

Brit/pol/ keeps getting banned for being 'joshua goldberg mentally ill jew'
The mods are fucking deluded, they think it's one person/group of shills

Getting banned for not posting earlier?
What

Like I said, he was no Hitler, but I didn't expect him to break all promises out there and follow his liberal daughter's opinions.

Ouch, that hurts, they know they're cucks so they banned being called that hahahaha

You lost, Holla Forums

Really activates the almonds.

They are doing their jobs provided by a silly agenda, because they do work hard shitting up the board and trolling its users
See: PDF/eBook bans

Horrry Shit. The absolute state of Trumpcucks right now.

The signs were there a lot earlier though, with Kushner and Ivanka gaining influential positions and then the Syria strike. This shitstorm is 5 months too late, at the very least.

I'm sure imkampfy's work to destroy is well documented
/polk/ may be full of jerrycucks but at least they're not trumpcucks and don't ban on sight (I think) so perhaps going there is the answer

Holla Forums doesn't have to deal with shills so they're not able to spot them.

bong/pol/ is deep cancer and must be expelled from this already-shite site

Better question. Now that both sides had enough of Trump and want to get rid of him, what happens next?

My almonds can't get any more activated than this.

One. Term. President.

Yeah, you probably just went there to troll and is now victimizing yourself. IdPol at its best.

This. His reelection chances resided on his voterbase, which he simply betrayed.
Will he redeem himself? It's not even his first year and what a ride.

No. Don't worry user. The DREAMers will vote for him.

Go fuck yourself
If you think that posters in Britain saying 'WIR KOMMEN WIEDER' with pics of Stukas is the way to attract support, you're the problem

The Cuckservative's classic mistake.

Unless the Dems can get Tulsi to run Trump will win.
Seriously, who could run against Trump and win? Hillary? Sanders?

I couldn't see it because he had literally nothing to lose from pandering to us. Republican majority house, republican majority senate, and hand-picked republican appointees, yet he still implements the majority of his opponent's policies. What does it do in the long run? It decreases his voting base, leftitsts assault his supportors without consequence, and leftists still think that he's Hitler.

Like I said, a "republican" billionaire with a republican majority congress HAD NOTHING TO LOSE and he still went out of his way to fuck up entirely. I can't feel sorry for him when he doesn't give a shit about half of the country who voted him in to implement his policies.

I can't filter you. So I used my ad blocker to nuke you permanently.

Sanders yes, absolutely, even with that report that "Berniebros" are turning to Nazism.
Weird names like Michele Obama and Mark Zuckerberg are also growing in their polls.

No, but the Congress is undermining him, being Neocons are not Nationalists and they wish Immigrants, a.k.a. cheap unregulated labour.

Remember how he paraded around those Angel Moms & Dads, some of who had lost their kids to "dreamers" and he promised he'd deport the DACA trash? He promised them their children didn't die in vain? I remember.

Congress was set up for Jeb Bush, they're Republicans but don't want anything to do with Trump's agenda.
If the 2018 elections don't boost the Trump-base (instead of the generic Republican one, which means nothing), trump will spend his whole presidency without being able to govern.

END YOUR LIFE

You know very well Burger obsession is not the standard, The German Example is that, an example on how to adopt nationalism, with obvious proportions taken into account, not singing bavarian folk songs like you mentioned, which i agree it's silly even for germanic descendants
The winner is having a much worse day than the loser, it is obvious it was disastrous for everyone but at least those stoic pedos predicted at a certain scale what would happen if they remained calm, said bad stuff which happened anyway i am afraid

Problem is the average bongposter is a mentally-challenged gossip-lover cuck who would agree on having millions of pajeets shitting and raping his streets as long as they were away from their peaceful enclaves inside the urban area
Even Australians put forward examples and measures, as asinine and erratic as they are, than the perfidious and not-eternal-anymore anglo

Sad!

So, what is this supposed to be?
The official outing of the Holla Forums mods as Holla Forums?
Are we gonna anchor blacked threads next?

And this is somehow relevant to Holla Forums?
Holla Forums gets raided all the fucking time, no shit a bunch of threads get deleted, especially if there are already similar threads in the catalog.
The only people that would give a shit is Holla Forums in an attempt to make their own board seem less sad.

what
since when?

Since at least 2015 around here, hence the notorious schism to /britpol/ (wasn't about national threads being blocked) and the constant banter with spamming England crime news everywhere, and i mean constant

But if you on /brit/ you won't find anyone in favour of letting pajeets stay here
Anyway I thought the move to /britpol/ was due to the doxxing of some NA slut

lol

I got banned for complaining about the anime mascot.
Then they changed it while I was still banned.

Sanders probably won't even be alive or at least in a physical state to run in 2020, and nearly everyone else the Dems have is a complete goofball (Kamala, Warren), Silicon Valley/Hollywood Elite (Zuck, Iger) or someone too associated with Hillary (Terry) have any hope.

And then there is 2018, which to be honest is too chaotic to predict at this point since both sides are doing their best to appear as insane as possible. Not to mention the obvious Republican issues since they are well covered, but the Dems have risks working with Trump on anything since their base still implicitly believes the Orange Hitler Russian meme regardless of anything else and will find it hard to reconcile this situation (in fact I'm already seeing apoplectic constituents). What could very well happen here as a possibility is that a lot of deadwood is thrown out on both sides, and the left and right are further radicalized on the legislative end of things.

One thing is for sure; things are not going to get less chaotic going forward.

Whats actually weird about that picture is that both men are 6"4 giants

Maybe the real problem is that the mods have made sure Holla Forums is an echo chamber for emotive weebs. They've kicked everybody else out, even if you like anime. Don't like moeshit, which has nothing to do with a political board in the first place, you're gone.
They need an attitude adjustment.
This "cuckime is our culture deal with it" shit is not an organic consensus.
If i was, they wouldn't have to silence all else.

Trump really was the worst thing to ever be shilled on Mongolian basket weaving image boards.

You're preaching to the choir man

Their heads are quite stuck up their own asses