So is this guy an actually a Trot?

So is this guy an actually a Trot?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/14/labour-entryism-row-john-mcdonnell-attended-celebration-of-leon/
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37025649
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably not, but it would be funny if he was.

Well he is bringing on the biggest split in the labour party for a long while.

I remember reading somewhere he had sympathy for Trotskyist.
Is any of that true?

no, he is a maoist-third worldist

This is actually a good thing however it plays out.
He either turns the Labour party into a serious force for the left, or he burns it to the ground to make way for something new. The old situation where New Labour were just soaking up left-leaning votes while emulating and supporting the Tories was the worst of all worlds.

Traditional soc dem.

He's a Stalinist

In the 1980s he opposed the expulsion of militant, a Trotskyist group, from the Labour party.

He's actually a left-com.

not entirely, but i spoke with neo-trots who support him to the heart.

The leadership, Jeremy.

I am the only one who can defeat the Tories.

Jeremy, you are unelectable. I must be the Labour Party leader, Jeremy.

We can only hope he hasn't shown his true power, and actually is a trotskyist. Unlikely though.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/14/labour-entryism-row-john-mcdonnell-attended-celebration-of-leon/

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37025649

No he couldn't be. . There's no way he's that old and not a neocon now if he was a Trotsky.

I'd like to see trots who are actually doing something, so I hope so.

no, but i know who is

Kill yourself

Pic related, the leader o the Greek Trotskyist Party.

You aren't fooling me.

He's an English Jason Unruhe without the autism. Whatever opposes the UK, he supports. Hamas, the IRA, Putin.. you name it, there's nothing of substance in him, except more trains, more houses and more immigration. Never any thought out plan, just "more".

no

IIRC, a britanon once said that the reason the UK right wing hates Trotskyists so much is because they were the only leftist clique that posed a real threat to them, especially within the Labour Party. So now classcuck bongers call anyone they don't like a "Trot".

Ironic, because the same people that complain about the liberal media see nothing wrong with how it demonizes Corbyn any chance it can.