How cucked is Australia overall?

Government here practices state funded multiculturalism.

Media tries to cover it up and some brainwashed "citizens" convinced multiculturalism is "good" and criticizing Islam is "racist" come to help do it at the same time. Look at the comments in this video from the triggered Islam and Multicultural apologists when the truth was exposed, Especially one talking about non-whites proudly taking over Australia: youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8JTFxc2Xg

Also the picture of who half/quarter of these commenters are, Lebanese-Muslims living in Melbourne and Sydney's Ghettos. They can speak English but form their own ethnic gangs and don't assimilate to the host culture.

Its a country where self defense is not a valid reason for any law-abiding citizen to own/carry a weapon nor get a gun license. Airsoft is banned and treated to real firearms. Tasers and Pepper Spray/Mace are illegal to buy and own.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlBAeaViTQc
youtube.com/watch?v=_jiX9asxmaA
youtube.com/watch?v=YAXhis9lVLE
calebreport.com/2017/01/20/exposed-police-mainstream-media-covering-melbourne-cbd-mall-ram-raid-terror-attack/
jihadwatch.org/2017/01/australia-friend-of-melbourne-car-attacker-says-he-converted-to-muslim-and-changed-very-quickly
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rest of the comment in the pic:

-So now its our turn to take over australia (except we wont do what white people did when they took over australia-get that thru ur thick head) baby ;)! (Im not muslim-i am against islam/and religion, but i am kurdish.

Sounds about as bad as England

The muzzie who did the terrorist attack could clearly be seen giving an I.S.I.S finger salute. Yet nobody batted an eye when it got mentioned in the comments, they are this brainwashed.

Criticism of Islam also illegal in the Capital state/territory, well the Oz version of "Washington D.C": youtube.com/watch?v=wlBAeaViTQc

They are saying that he was a greek drug addict and not a muslim.

They are calling us "fake news" and complying with the MSM in doing it. This is a nation of sheep currently and believe anything the government tells them, chances are some cops would have told other witnesses not to say what they might have really heard/seen in order to avoid "bad".

Even though he did the ISIS finger sign when driving, was heard shouting "Allahu Akbar", killed gay brother and did it right before before Trump's inauguration day "coincidentally".

Then why did the police say he was greek? They don't tell us where the criminals are from when they are foreigners in this country, but they never lie about nationality and say that they are from somewhere else..

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=_jiX9asxmaA

Disturbing: youtube.com/watch?v=YAXhis9lVLE

Because his name said so, its possible he could be of "Greek" nationality but of a different race. Revealed to be kurd by breibart in this case. Also get the word out about this article and expose the MSM: calebreport.com/2017/01/20/exposed-police-mainstream-media-covering-melbourne-cbd-mall-ram-raid-terror-attack/

dont forget that body armor is outlawed as well

Whiners

depends, Queensland is alright

Victoria is UK tier

Yep, spot-on. Stab proof body armor also illegal.

What about New South Wales? Would that be Sweden tier?

Well was just asking keep in mind for NSW. Not safe in some areas of Sydney to be out at night especially.

What is even the point of this thread?

I meant to what degree everybody else would think.

How cucked is OP that he creates a thread here because some dumb little gook bitch on Jewtube made him rage?

really, really getting sick of these fucking buzzwords

ausfag here, This cucked.

"Australia’s Grand Mufti Calls For Criticism of Islam to Be Made ILLEGAL "

from: http ://calebreport.com/2017/01/19/grand-mufti-calls-criticism-islam-made-illegal/

This was not reported in any mainstream australian news. Heres the like to a UK news outlet that covered it.

http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4134756/Grand-Mufti-calls-hate-speech-laws-update.html

Time to start my workout regime of big triangular weights and squat thrusts.

ausfag here, ALso this, this cucked:

New premier of NSW appointed unopposed.

""You're likely to see a very progressive leader," one ally says. "She will be a strong supporter of climate change as scientific fact, progressive policy on immigration and border control and gender equality.'"

http:// www.smh.com.au/nsw/the-things-you-didnt-know-about-gladys-berejiklian-20170119-gtupo3.html

Follow the nose, it knows.

I believe in you Australians. A society that has bottling, Rugby, fucking snails that can kill people, and a custom of calling your good friends cunts, can never let politically correct cancer win.

This. QLD is pretty solid conservative, the people up here are asleep at 11:00pm and many attend church on sunday. Alcaholisim among whites is rare compared to VIC & NSW. Meth use is nowhere near as bad.
Pot is heavily abused by our hippies though.

Who is that fucking sick alpha male she is replying to? Eh heh he he he.

Northen rural NSW is QLD tier.
Most of Sydney is Melbourne tier.

Australias problems flow from Melbourne.

lad the entire populace of australia is either on drugs or is a total shut in
politicians in Aus are practically a different fucking culture all together
its like being ruled over by aliens they dont even understand us m8

Sydney is a city for rich cunts who pretend they're not descendants of colonial scum and will make the English gentry look down to Earth with their uppity fucking compensation
that plus its so full of muslims its practically New Baghdad
Melbourne is literally a liberal tumour

Looks like our kike PM is fully intent on selling this country to chink overlords.

As soon as Sam KEKovich stopped doing the lamb ads they've gone complete mutliculti propaganda. It's utterly disgusting how anti-white this shithole country has become.

The politics in this country are completely fucked.

The parliamentary system is a joke

At least some parts of Sydney show pozz resistance. Melbourne fully embraces their pozzing; they love it. Sure its becoming a low-trust, overcrowded, crime-ridden hole but thats what makes Melbourne 'vibrant' in their liberals eyes.

I hope some day I have enough capital and worth to emigrate out of this fucking dump and move to the states

oh Melbourne is fucked beyond belief
the least pozzed people I met in Melbourne were fucking jap uni students
the cbd is full of abos and crooked teeth meth heads lounging around on the streets begging for change from the problem haired dykes and hipster cunts who actually enjoy that shithole
ive seen an abo wearing nothing but a t-shirt tied into a nappy around his balls and in melbourne thats normal

to describe melbourne to someone who's never been there
its like if you condensed all of the most liberal parts of Canada into a fucking city

Wake me up from this nightmare.

uwot

wait i'm retarded i get you now

You voted 1 pauline right?

Of course but I'm in a very strong lib area in SA so it didn't matter much.

could be worse

t. sydneyfag
i see more pajeets and gooks than whites every day

I live in southern queensland and every year its getting more and more brown. More street shitters and maoris, not to mention the occasional full nog and the hordes of asians.

This country doesn't feel like home anymore, hasn't for a while but other the past 2-3 years it has really become clear to me that this place isn't good for your health. Can never afford my own home, bouncing from interview to interview without securing any long term work. Can't even join the army or reserves due to health issues, so even becoming a zogbot as a way out isn't an option.

Don't cry for me anons, i'm already dead

stand up

The worst weapon ever.

The whole place needs to be burned down and rebuilt at this point

Aussie lefties seem to be some of the more delusional and obnoxious ones out there. Found this a while back. You have a based aussie nationalist with sick gains on some talk show (hosted by looks like the bastard son of chris morris with a bizarre fashion sense) where the rest of the panel seem to be the very worst stereotypes the left has to offer including

They all try to gang up on the patriot but he holds his own pretty well. It a decent watch tbh if a little bizarre.

I'm studying a diploma of community services since it keeps centrelink off my back and the industry's projected to grow exponentially in the next few years.

This is a passage from one of my textbooks. The highlighted portion makes me simultaneously cringe, rage and sneer derisively every time I read it.

Australian muslim leader sheikh el shady says: ban haram cartoon pigs

The guy is a certified Holla Forumslack

atypical of the media but even this is extreme
a single guy with one opinion vs seven other people who share the exact opposite opinion
they're using every tactic in the fucking book on this guy to discredit him, stop him from speaking by shouting over him and virtue signaling

fucking australia, get your shit together, i cant read this.

Said his own friend:

"A close friend told said Gargasoulas’ rantings were driven by heavy use of the drug ice, and that he had recently converted to Islam. ‘He was a great guy but ice destroyed him. Then he converted to Muslim and changed very quickly. For over a month he’s been on edge,’ he told Daily Mail Australia.”

jihadwatch.org/2017/01/australia-friend-of-melbourne-car-attacker-says-he-converted-to-muslim-and-changed-very-quickly