Sharia in America

I found these on halfchan pol and The_Donald last night. Make more.

Here's some reading material to familiarize yourself with the subject:
reddit.com/r/exmuslim/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Main_Page
thereligionofpeace.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia

Allah is my parachute!

Fuck off, ahmed

What an adorable child. That goofy grin is bringing out my fatherly instincts to protect that smile

Obvious reverse psychology thread, piss off. Taqiyaa is strong with this namefag

goat fucking mudslime detected

This is the best meme campaign idea since #draftourdaughters. I was going to post this yesterday but was busy and figured someone else would as it was blowing up on the pleb sites and needs to be taken up a notch.

Too obvious.
#DraftOurDaughters were way better because you could think they're real.
Here it's just plain parody.

you stupid nigger, these have been around for ages
everyone has already seen them
also

You're welcome to make one yourself and share it here. I didn't make any of these. I'm just posting what I found.

Just stay out of Michigan and Minnesota and you shouldn't have anything to worry about

the fuck are you talking about? This campaign is 1-2 days old old and sprung up because the leader of that cunt march on the 21st was a fucking ISIS sympathizing muslim.

ex-muslim here.

I can tell you that when I was muslim, i never heard of that word before. Islam is a shit religion that needs to die, yes, but I think most of the muzzies will just be confused when you tell them about taqya.

not sure if taqiyaa or truth

I agree with you, I know many muslims and none of them have ever read the quran

I know some that spit when they hear the name of Jesus and if I tell them that Jesus is a Prophet in the quran they don't believe me

They all learn to read and recite the Quran. They don't speak Arabic so they don't understand what it says. Reading English and Bengali translations of the source material made me leave faster.

nigger i'm telling you the truth. fuck

Islam is pure cancer. But most of the muzzies are just mentally retarded and will believe in anything. Most of them don't even believe in evolution, and believe in all sorts of idiotic superstitious garbage. Hell, the main islamic cleric of saudi arabia literally believes in the Flat Earth and said "only atheists would deny the flat earth".

The worst thing that can happen with a muzzie is that he will go into a psychotic rage out of nowhere, literally chimping out if you deny his "god" too much, or ridicule their other god "mohammed". At that point he will say you should be beheaded or whatever.

That really depends on the country
I'm talking about muslims from america and the balkans

Can anyone with better skills than me take this idea and run with it?

even if they don't know the doctrine they still do it in practice.

Hey bengali apostate. Good job.
Also even though you are not white I want you to know, i dont hate you. In fact being an apostate is brave as fuck.
I wish you well sir.

I laughed more at this than I should. Just replace it with Islam.

2nd one is shitty, 4th makes no sense

Nah, the second one's good
The fourth one makes sense, you have to read it as Burkas TRUMPING (or "overwhelming" hate)
It's a joke on hillary's slogan, "love trumps hate"

kys

Well, Islam will not stop spreading to the west unless everyone else create a stronger set of family values and society values that the ones Islam have. In the age of degeneration people naturally migrate to any ideology/religión that have better chances to survive in the future.
If the west dont fix its degenerate whores and their cucked and degenerate society the struggle against isalm is futile. Islam spreading is the symptom, west degeneration is the cause. Fix Your shit and your degenerate women first, then Islam will have no chance agsinst You.

White mudslimes wouldn't be considered so strange if whites were converting to Islam in mass. I do agree with you about naturally converting away from Abrahamism though

Oh now i understand the 4th one. I'm not american and i don't browse Holla Forums a lot.
And now i see what the 2nd one means aswell, i thought the kid was just for show at first.

Thank you, whitefag. It means a lot.

♡sissy♡

Don't say that shit in public. This is why others laugh at us. Don't run your mouth until you educate yourself on a matter 1st, do it a debate with your current level and you'll get demolished and it'll only strength there beliefs.

These are fun. Quality libshit trolling. Much rustling will occur.

I don't know what you're trying to say. They learn to read it but they don't have a working knowledge of Arabic. That's why they don't understand what they're reading.

FUCK OFF BACL TO REDDIT