Lack of self-awareness

On both Holla Forums and Holla Forums I see signs of the same way of thinking you hate, that tribalistic and undying hate for "them" that results in closing up the dialogue. That open unwillingness to even try and understand the other side, and bring them about. That feeling that "it's not worth it, they can't reason"
I confess I don't know anything about Reddit, but I get the same vibe
I really want to think these are just loud minorities, but I find that hard to believe

I am not advocating radical centrism here, much less holding hands. But I want at least to see SOMEONE acknwoledge this is a thing
I don't understand why there it's so hard to come across with self-awareness about it. When someone points out how hugboxy or echo chambery a place is, they are more often than not outsiders, and they get subsequently shitposted and meme arrowed to death

Does someone here agree with me?
This should be address, and I look forward to see who will sustain the most insightful analysis on the matter

fuck me, I forgot I'm banned from halfchan…

Can someone post it there?

What you dumbfags dont realize is that your spiel has long been played out. Do you even know how many of used to be subjected to your garbage propaganda?

Perhaps you should fuck off and lurk more instead, I hope you get banned so I reported you.

Stop worshiping kikes and niggers and maybe there will be a common ground

Until then fuck off

Shut up hippie. War is the father of all men!

Rule #1 of social sciences: People don't like to be studied or analysed. Telling them they lack self-awareness is a surefire way of getting them riled up, no matter how true a statement it may be. I agree with OP though, the amount of "You disagree with what I'm saying? JEW SHILL JEW SHILL JEW SHILL" is through the roof lately.

What is there to talk about? I want to live in a white society. I don't want the tax of a single dollar I earn or calorie of energy I expend going towards the care of kike, nigger, spic or mudshit children, either directly or to their future parents in the present.

It has been bad for a long while. You just have to learn to discard the shill accusation replies and only acknowledging effortposts

Hard to do when two thirds of a thread are pure shitposting.

War is an excuse for the rich man to fuck your wife while you're busy dying.

See when you use these phrases in the very post you claim to ignore accusations of being from subversive groups, you do yourself no favors lad.

Why are people responding to this concern troll without sage? Why is this raid so pathetic? Is it Holla Forums?

Holla Forums can already see the side of the leftists
after all, much of Holla Forums used to be liberals
its the liberals who don't see what the right-wing sees

when islamics invade europe the left-wing sees "oh those poor refugees! they're human beings just like any other and should be treated as such, I wish them a better life in my country", but the right-wingers who aren't controlled op sees a bunch of barbarians, barbarian factories, and their children who'll grow up to be either one of those invading the country to rape their women and drag down their country

If your going to be that stupid and glib you can join the liberal idiots reducing everything to a Harry Potter narrative.

yes

no

wow, this post again?

Bye Kike

Holla Forums is a _hurtbox_

Middle ground falacy. It's old but teens think it's somehow refined and intellegent all the same.

Oh really, "effortposting" is some secret kike shill phrase now?

There is no other side to see. America is occupied by Zionist Jews. America's Jewish establishment is waging a war against the White middle class. There is nothing else to see, these are objective facts. Why can you not understand that,

JIDF pls go

filtered and reported

What you are advocating for is pretty clear and can be summarized in:" Holla Forums, there are bad jews and good jews, nationalists jews and globalists jews. We should be open to those people, without any kind of method to know if they really are with us or one of the countless examples of subverting shit they always did, because we are smart and hating everyone is dumb, and generalization is stupid"

Well it's a TRS phrase but you weren't far off.

Spotted the shill, it's an MPC phrase.

"Effortposting" has been around since forever, it just gets used very rarely because nobody, guess what, nobody makes any effort when posting.

That term isn't what breaks OPs neck.

They actually cannot reason because they embraced Dialectical Marxism which explicitly rejects that which the greeka gave us in terms of reason.
They essentially can come to any conclusion they please and so debating them is not a genuine endeavor because they don't even believe in notions of reason or evidence.

Just like how antifa has been around forever but they were only touted as "Holla Forums's greatest enemy" once TRS started shitting up the board.

We've long since grown bored of debunking and arguing the same points over and over, just to have yet another newfag pop in asking to redpill them on the holohoax. This is why we have infographs and hearty "fuck offs" to people bringing up the exact same tired bullshit.

No faggot, you are behind the times and an intellectual fraud.

The steiner meme in a nutshell. It gets tiring when anything that isn't for their agrument coincidentally isn't real.

I'll take heat for this, but I agree. HOWEVER, Holla Forums is more to blame for that since they went and broke off to their hugbox; Holla Forums was around far before them. It's kind of hard to have much of their stuff here to be fair, they would be memed to death if they fuck off to their own board.

This, so true, the lack of self awarnes and the low level of discusion is a clear sign of the influx of low iq retards. Just see those replys.
Fucking newfags, thet cant help themselves, they ruined the board

I've read and studied all of their relevant texts from marx to piketty and had many irl debates. What makes you think we don't "understand" the other side?

When you see people getting banned and shouted down it's because we can tell they aren't actually here for a debate. In fact it's been at least a year since I have seen an honest leftist come to this board and even attempt a to have a honest debate.

Shills always stand out and they don't even know it

To be fair, poor spelling is common here (and on the internet in general). Just think of how many times that you've likely seen someone call another person a "looser" or called their mother/sister/gf a good "women".

Just take a look, this is what a low IQ invasion looks like

fuck off

Not anymore. Quality was much better shortly after the Exodus but took a nose dive a few months in.

there's no middle ground. fuck you and fuck them

Good goy. So manly.
Never mind that illegals and kikes are never drafted. Keep fetishizing war, white man.

You know, if one stops reading right there it ends up being a good post. You act like I dislike this place because I criticize it. Whatever, just hurry up and call me a kike so that you can tell yourself they're your a bantz master.

It took a nose dive because it got subverted by astroturfing trumpkike shills.

Any mods delete this shit thread already.

Concern troll is concerned.

Your criticism is incorrect

Nah it was mainly JEW SHILL JEW SHILL CUCK JEW CUCK way before Trump announced his candicacy. It was pretty bad even before GamerGate.