In this thread we think of a small (tiny) piece of direct action and then go do it

In this thread we think of a small (tiny) piece of direct action and then go do it.

I suggest,

Spraypaint 'Solidarity for Rojava' onto a wall in your city/town.

Take a photo, post here, If everyone knows everyone else is doing it, they will be more inclined to do it themselves.

Maybe we can start small with things like this and then gradually do more.

Anybody else willing to promise me that they will do it if I go do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ers-online.co.uk/o4165/ql570zu1-brother-ql-570-quick-labeller-direct-thermal-label-printer?gclid=CM3_lcOn584CFUY8GwodRLcEQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the memetic era and you are still thinking in old terms, applying old-fashioned action and propaganda. Sad!

okay so we somehow get it trending on twitter…

delete your Facebook
sell all your shit for cash
one-way plane ticket to Turkey
buy a gun
hike through the Anatolian foothills till you reach Rojava
ask to join their confederation and fight ISIS

Anything less is unacceptable and useless.

We buy a local product in a local shop.

For example, France (here) makes smartphones under the brand "Wiko". Probably mostly made in China I guess, but I'm thinking of choosing this brand, to save a few jobs of engineers for my brethren.

[rojava shilling intensifies]

fuck off anarkiddie, rojava is dead

This tbh.

you sure sound like a whiny 16 year old litte bitch

[turkish diaspora intensifies]

kys or go bomb your closest turkish embassy

no

I like this idea but I'm too much of a pussy to do graffiti

if somebody made a printable design I might spray it somewhere

found sauce :

I used to do it a bit back in the day but I doubt it had any effect on anyone.

One time I sprayed 'police state' and 'acab' on a cop car, that was pretty nervewracking

On cop car? Pretty impressive, t/b/h

Back in the day I joined a coordinated antipub action in Paris subway. They were against spray paint, I just had a special marker I bought in a graffiti shop.
But at the crucial moment, there was like 200 people on the opposite platform of the subway taking pictures. I froze and stalled.

Only years later did I do my first marker graffitis. (lost the special marker to the police, supermarket marker is shit). Now I want to buy actual spray paint.

Hah, thank you, it was parked outside a house, maybe the cops. Good thing he didn't wake up.

I just used car paint personally, I'm no kind of artist, just letters.

I bought them in person from an auto shop, black and white at the same time. He didn't even ask to check my ID. Guy clearly didn't give a fuck.

your spray art doesn't do shit but incriminate yourself

this is how you do, cost efficient, legally, more visually attracting:
take a cloth, old rugs etc.
paint your message on them like a banner
hang it on a pole, down under a (foot)bridge, fences

write instead something that actually makes sense: solidarity with syria! stop imperialist interventionism!
rather than your apologetic "USA USA USA, we the good guys if we do imperialism with a leftist proxy :DDD" anarchist reactionary faggotry

wrong thread

i like OPs idea.
reminder to not carry your phone with you on such ops and remove all exif from the image.

thefuck? most useless comment i read all day.

How does this help anything?

How does painting "enjoy Coca-Cola" in big letters influence anyone?
What do you do to make a difference?

I said tiny. Its a propaganda act.

Where do you live? Most likely if its western you will not even get jail, maybe a fine. Maybe even nothing.

Also, the chances of you getting caught if you're smart are next to none.

anybody good with making a stencil

maybe pretty please?

easy to remove

If it makes people google WTF is Rojava it actually does help.

Maybe if we made stickers we could post them out to a bunch of people

ers-online.co.uk/o4165/ql570zu1-brother-ql-570-quick-labeller-direct-thermal-label-printer?gclid=CM3_lcOn584CFUY8GwodRLcEQg

Organize people.

If you want to spraypaint something - spraypaint web-address of local (non-revisionist) Communist party or something along those lines.

Propaganda has to be relevant. I.e. Rojava might be useful in Turkey/Syria/Iran. Not in London or Massachusetts. People don't really care.

Choose something relevant to local population. Revolutionary relevant. Even UBI is useful - "Support UBI if you want to reduce the taxes!" (mostly because it will not be implemented, yes).

because most people don't know

he says, on the internet

why not do both?

Do both, if you want to.

My opinion is that information must have a kick and give ability for person to act (even if it's redirect to site with more information - it also gives some insight on the effectiveness). Otherwise it's mostly useless.

If something is not relevant, people's brains will simply filter it out - "Who is Rojava? Never heard of. Not relevant." - and forget it the next second.

Which is why you need to begin with something that people know. You can't deliver a lot of info in one or two sentences.

Every time I post a thread about direct action you nay say. Are you a paid shill?

Reminder to scrub your EXIF tags if you do this

Not taking photos is the first rule anyway

Sorry, I really don't know much about it, all I did was spray slogans a dozen times or whatever. I still have my cans though, maybe if I get in the right mood I'll do it again