Jews and their narcissism cause tem to underestimate white men

They always get so neurotic and can only see what is right in front of their hooknoses. They believe they won and so they out themselves and gleefully rub their hands.

Does the jew have many neuroses that characterize the typical treacherous jew?

Why do they constantly underestimate the white man and only react with their numerous shadow organizations rapidly being funded to grow when they identify a threat? OY VEY!

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568
waking-you-up.com/Narcissistic-Sociopath.html
samvak.tripod.com/npdglance.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_playing
outofthefog.net/CommonBehaviors/SelfVictimization.html
forward.com/culture/344669/why-are-the-chinese-so-obsessed-with-the-jews/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Rosenblat
space.com/35404-president-trump-space-inauguration-speech-history.html
youtube.com/watch?v=egPbzatYJIg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Money
positivemoney.org/how-money-works/how-banks-create-money/
positivemoney.org/how-money-works/banking-101-video-course/
archive.is/dR1bi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

General kike redpills thread.

Kikes are really fucking stupid. It's as simple as that. They're amoral and very crafty but dumb as rocks, which is why their entire history consists of conspiring against the goyim and then getting themselves shoah'd when said conspiracies fall apart.

Feel free to contribute. Enjoy the Trumpening.

almost forget this gem

Great ID, lad.

The Jewish population seems to suffer from a collective form of pathological narcissism/narcissistic personality disorder, a serious mental derangement that is very dangerous to everyone involved. Deep-seated feelings of self-loathing, insecurity, and guilt are covered up with grandiose illusions of self. Egomania, psychological projection, lying, manipulation, sense of victimhood, paranoia, need to control others, not perceiving anything wrong with oneself, sense of entitlement, sense of specialness(choseness, moral superiority), and fragile emotions are all symptoms of this disorder.

Please check out the following links, they're very informative:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568

waking-you-up.com/Narcissistic-Sociopath.html

samvak.tripod.com/npdglance.html

also these two on "victim playing" are very pertinent:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_playing

outofthefog.net/CommonBehaviors/SelfVictimization.html

thx lad

interesting

(((Nobody))) is misunderestimating anyone. The Juden know exactly what they're kiking –I mean doing; –hell, they've been doing it for literally thousands of years.
The Jew has evolved as the maximally interconnected Managerial Race (thus the high verbal IQ; –to baffle the goyim they parasitize on).
Europeans have evolved as highly-intelligent maximally-inquisitive pluripotent stand-alone agents who don't really give much of a fuck (are generally relaxed overall, unlike the neurotic Jews with their constant hand-rubbing and shekel-counting, not to mention constant fears of yet anudda pogrom etc).
There is in fact no other racial group comparison that could be so ridiculously dissimilar.
Although Europeans are the most inquisitive and inventive race, their problem is that their extreme individualism renders them uniquely vulnerable to Jewish parasitism.
That is why the God Emperor understands the Chinese Threat; –the Chinese are the only race to out-Jew the Jew because their attributes are basically kind of a mix between Jewish and European traits (they are very interconnected and reasonably inquisitive-inventive). Also they edumacate themselves from the (((best))) by assiduously studying and imitating (i.e. LARPing) their jewing –er, behavior. [1]
The Jews might fear the Samurai, but they damn well understand that the Chinese are actually better Jews than they are. Their nightmares are not about another White Holocau$$$t, but a new, really real (i.e. not only in their minds [2]), Yellow one.
The Chinese are not fundamentally absolutely hostile to us (unlike e.g. the Muz), but there is an understanding that if European nations totally cuck out, they would be "saved from themselves" so to speak (for example the Chinese are already buying shittons of real estate overseas).
The following years are sure going to be intredasting.

[1] forward.com/culture/344669/why-are-the-chinese-so-obsessed-with-the-jews/
[2] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Rosenblat (note to newfriends: many of the funny-sounding Jewish names/surnames are actually real)

Also
Daily Reminder that the God Emperor revealed his intentions of establishing the Imperium of Man to the entire world at his inaugural speech:
space.com/35404-president-trump-space-inauguration-speech-history.html

Reminder…all his picks are Jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=egPbzatYJIg

Oops, forgot link

It's weird cos the TRS/DailyStormer (and strangely all so-called jew-wise movements all falling into line and combining to go with the DisInfo operation whipping up the campaign for us to cheer on our own demise by promoting their false God

I don't think they underestimate us at all. They're scared to fucking death of us. That's why the shut down anything critical of them and do everything they can to hide their plans and their identities.

They are just incapable of thinking long term, and take too much pleasure in causing short term suffering.

Shh be quiet Binyomin… as long as we control the process of money creation (money is created whenever one of our banks makes some loan) we care not who makes the laws…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Money
positivemoney.org/how-money-works/how-banks-create-money/
positivemoney.org/how-money-works/banking-101-video-course/

gentile means jewish. fuck whoever made that oc.

?

"Gentile" is the juwes politically correct word for "goyim".

i.e. they call us "gentiles" when they know we can hear them, when they think we can't it's "goyim".

They will not divide us

why do you torpost in this thread user

hi shia

this just now on local news

Kikes are incredibly prone to the delusion of "gangstalking." If you want to psychologically destroy a kike, convince them they're being "gangstalked" and their deluions will do the rest. I have seen it happen with my own eyes.

Here, read this if youre a psywar type. archive.is/dR1bi Kikes are culturally and genetically susceptible to this kind of paranoid delusion and it's easy to convice them of it.

There is so much random text there I am not sure what I am reading in the context of your post.
Are you saying its a paranoid person making up some grand conspiracy that does not exist?

It is not surprising that jews are incredibly narcisistic, they are essentially female.

They do not create, they manipulate others to work for them, they are sneaky and have no sense of honour
Jews are women and women are jews