Mark ZuckerKIKE so asshurt he'll be running for POTUS 2024

AH HAHAHAHAHAHA

archive.is/adZ1e
archive.is/K1kno

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So they already know Trump will run for 8 years.
Though, after those 8 years there won't be much left of lefties.

He'll be the first mass blackmail president

I doubt a Pajeet-Africa-kike-China First platform will be a good sell in 2024.

The ICANN transfer would have been a good thing if that happens.

Why not 2020? Is he afraid of something?

Cue other social manipulation and censorship programs by then.

So he saw all the God Emperor memes and suddenly realized that despite his success, nobody likes him. I think that's what hurts the (((elites))) and their lackeys the most, that the people genuinely love Trump and will never love them, and that the love for Trump will soon turn to seething hatred for anyone trying to blanda up America.

Is he even charismatic? He likes to show his face allot but I've rarely seen him speak

he would probably win purely on being facebook (for the normies of course)

He has one of the slimiest kike face I ever saw.

Internet trends come and go, and vapid timewasters like facebook wont get any time when joe normalfag has a factory job to work on and a famiy to raise, while carl the cuck is too demoralised to do anything of note. FB has complete market saturation and already use evey kike technique in the book, they can only go down from here under Trump.

He is at this point suing the entite population of Hawaii because the pesky goyim don't wanna let him use their entire coontry for his summer residence.

Look at his wife, an ugly chink, nobody gets a wife that ugly even if they're a billionare unless they're Yeb! levels of social retardation.

Lets see who got em

You tell me, user.

Would he be able to transfer the power of internet over to facebook form POTUS?

What a clueless Jew. By 2024 it will be too late, by that time virtually the entire white population will be nationalists.

He's an atheist. He'll lose.

what could it be…

Holy shit kikenose
kek doth deliver

It still surprises me that this rich jew not only married a chink but has a half chink kid. Is it a matter of him falling for their own bullshit or do they all really believe what they say?

They probably want to further subvert Asia.

You don't need to race mix to do that though, and to have one of the wealthiest ones to do it? IMO, they really are that stupid.

He has no idea what the fuck he's doing. He's got the billionaire chic and wants the superficial "emperor" praise.

I can already taste the advertising campaign to sell his persona to the public and it's going to be gross.

(wow)

Seems like the antichrist.

Wait he has a wife called "Priscilla Chan"?
I-is it better than Holla Forums?

If he really had Presidential ambitions he wouldn't be kicking Hawaiins off their ancestral land. That will surely bite him in the ass in 8 years time

No, even normalfags think he's a weasel scumbag. They sense the jew but refuse to recognize it.

The stuff going on right now between him and the natives of Hawaii is going to fuck this up for him real good. No way dems are going to support him in an election.

I've flushed bum cigars that've had more charisma than this cunt.

jewish neuroticism meets jewish narcissism

Someone post the MDE skit.

You underestimate how retarded the dems are m8.
You saw how cringe worthy Cunton was during the election, literally tweeting out shit like "#TeamMystic".
Her campaign was basically just being Steve Buscemi dressed as a youth saying “How do you do, fellow kids?"

Now Kikerberg will be their "hip-cool social media millenial genius" they're totally going to get the millenial vote!
Not to mention being a literal fucking kike will be another plus one for them.
To them it's a plus at least, just means more campaign funds from the (((Rothschilds))) and (((Soros))).

I'm looking forward to the Trump trash talking.

Fuck no. That's something beyond 1984.

I'd sooner vote for a tudnuggent than Zuckerberg.

Hey why did you delete your facebook goy?

He wants to be the head of the new world order.

just show people the inside of his hoodie, that's sketchy as fuck to most people.

He could legitimately use the data that Facebook has on people to discredit opposition.

Be prepared for any even slightly controversial site you've been to be exposed. Basically any website that has facebook like button or something similar on them will send your browsing habits to facebook.

low energy nu-male ARISE

Jew boy has too many skeletons in his closet at his young age already. NEVER happen.

Look at the awkward Kike sweat.

Haahahhhhahahah

there's a lot of addons that can block social media cancer from following you around; ublock origin + tracking lists, umatrix, no script

helps to never use such garbage in the first place.

Kek will give the Jew Cancer before then.

He has no chance because his oppenent can just bring up the, 'dumb fucks for giving me their info' line. He's done. Little ego maniac cunt.

The dude probably has all the charisma of a grungy washcloth. Even if he could get all the backing in the world, his campaign would torpedo the minute anyone saw his whiny kosher ass in a debate

They always marry into royalty or money where possible.

What the fuck is this?

hahahaa like he didn't already done that

He sounds more gay than most gay guys.

OH SHIT!

What if he uses the VR world we will all be using in 8yrs to brainwash us!

You never saw that before OP basically the weird kike takes off his jacket and the interviewer notices some weird Jew symbol on it.

Lol nobody likes him. The users of facebook hate him because they know facebook is a datafarm. He's also autistic so public debates is not possible. Though the immense hate towards this guy makes him unelectable.

Id love to see that debate he had a few years ago when the interviewer asked some unconfortable questions and he started sweating like a pig.

POTUS MORE LIKE IMPOTUS

What kind of drugs is this guy on again ?

I think i asked the wrong question. What kind of drugs isnt he on ?

see

Ah yes, look at that amazing debate skill. Let him run so we can have a Jebkike in 2024

This cannot be allowed to happen. This would make our gov't cripplingly corrupt. We cannot allowed a central entity in controlling social capital also in power of this major of a role in the legal system.

I don't even know what to think

You suddenly realize: Zuckerberg literally means "Mountain of Suckers" in german. Can't make this up.

I'm pretty sure piles of ash won't be able to run for President by then.

Won't happen. Within two months, people will forget Trump was a "celebrity" first and simply consider him the president. The idea of replacing him with one of those loons will be unthinkable.

Kek speak to us.

At this rate they'll have America voting Republican for 100 years.

Literally everyone hates this motherfucker.

Fuck…we need to hit kikebook hard.
Normalfags will vote for that faggot.
We need to hit him on his home turf .

I honestly hope they're retarded enough to bring someone like that.

$53,000,000 nigger and Friendster plagiarizing kike. It'll make it all the easier for whoever we back in 2024 to win.

Make that -$53,000,000 nigger.

Too bad for him that Emperor is a lifetime position, handed down from father to son.

Pray that Assange will still be around because I guarantee you Zuckerkike has a lot of dirt on him

I don't know why I'm crying. I guess it's because I always hoped I'D be the one to shoot Sportacus.

Barron will be trained from childhood for becoming Imperator.

i want him to run so fucking badly. the guy has zero charisma and zero presence when on a stage. on top of that, he's got a truckload of bullshit he's done that will inevitably come up during any debate, such as privacy policies and lying about their numbers for more ad money. he'd be such a big fat mess at the end of it all that he'd make ¡Jeb! look like a badass in comparison

It'll be Jeb! all over again.

Despite his wealth, he married an ugly chink instead of an attractive one.
He could have gotten a model for a wife, what's with that?

If I'm not a cyborg in a spaceship by 2024 I will kill myself.

Ugly

VR is a meme technology like tablets and smartwatches. It will be a novelty at theme parks and other attractions and maybe use in certain industries like architecture, but no one will actual own one or use them.

Nobody likes you, Jew.

I'm so fucking smug right now

=ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
no

Do you guys remember when Zuck literally cucked himself to the Chinese? And they said no! Complete humiliation. Zuckerberg will never be successful in politics, he's far too memeworthy. He makes Jeb seem normal.

imagine;

ZUCKERBERG VS JEB.

Probably Jew! this time.

its all he could settle for

Only slightly less so than Jared from Subway.

TBH the reason why he is so easily cucked is becouse all has been handed to him or he simply stole it.
If FB was actually the sweat of his brow, he would get a banging wife for his prize and wouldn't ask for the Chink to name his firstborn.
How the hell are you a billionare and don't get a hourglass 8/10 wife is beyond me.
And the bitch doesn't even look at him like she should. Nu-male kike.

Worked for Trump, but he used hotels and one-way mirrors.

The left won't like him because he's the epitome of the 1% (white in their eyes, filthy rich, uses money to push political agendas, a FUCKING (((WHITE))) MALE).
The right won't like him because he supports gun-grabbing, is a figurehead of liberalism and is a race mixing (((buddhist))).

He's got no likeable traits and has never had dealings with the working class people. He's got 0% charisma and even waiting to 2024 to run shows how much of a little bitch he is. Minorities won't vote for him, nor will the religious and working class. Outside of the libshits in Cali, he'd struggle to poll.

The jurisdiction where I made my Faceberg account (Quebec) makes that illegal. I am thinking ahead.

LOL

Assange was doing circles around the FBI when Marky Z was in diapers. He's just another Bill Gates: rich kid establishment.

Suckerbags and his pajet slaves blocked so many people in 30 days for bullshit reason that everyone must be pissed.

Disgusting.

i hate this kike

They just trust me, dumb fucks.

The only first lady that could compete for "most ugly ever" with Obama.

it's not immersive and I won't even buy one even if I have the budget to do so.

that's one ugly fucking unit she pumped out. i really hope somebody fucks the kike up one day.

ISHYKDDT

I guess it's time to meme Zuckerkike's arrest for identity theft (all the data he gathered on people over the first years of kikebook), fraud (stealing the site code and kicking out its original creators) and electoral fraud by attempting to influence public opinion last year's elections through censorship. A convicted felon can't become president of the US.

He's anti-Trump so the anti-Trump tards will vote for him, even if they hate him. That's about it though. Most people don't like him at all. There's not a single likable thing about him.

This, he was trying to get into the Chinese market for facebook but can't currently because of their censorship laws so he is desperately trying to appease Ze Ching Ping or whoever. He literally offered to name his baby daughter after Xi as a pathetic act of appeasement, a lot of kikes are pivoting to China as the next place to subvert and because Chinese are the Jews of Asia so they fit in there.

Never, ever ignore new mediums of any kind or give them to the enemy. Our enemies success has been due to their manipulation of traditional print media and television, only recently beaten through our dominance of internet meme ecosystems. The Weimar kikes assumed loudspeakers were no big deal but Goebbels mastery of that medium BTFO their newspapers and gave NatSoc their victory. Fuckerturd is evil but he is not stupid, and he didn't spend $1.2 billion fucking dollars on Oculus if he didn't understand its potential, it may not be ubiquitous now but they will do everything to make it so, and if we don't nip it in the bud with our own VR memeing the future will be a bunch of Kalergi abominations voting for MechaSoros after watching their Holocaust Poz Awareness programs on their VR sets. Don't underestimate this shit, the ride never ends and we need to fuck up Oculus as soon as possible.

Imagine receiving a first class Ivy League education only to realize you're half-kike half-chink. Imagine the suffering that child will endure.

I don't think he's a faggot, he's just a stereotypical kike trying very, very hard to appeal to the goyim.

None whatsoever, cause that slant mongrel is the son of one of the richest persons on the planet. He will never suffer, instead he'll be riding to Yeshiva in an armored Rolls Royce and sucking on a pacifier made of caviar.

Isn't that the kid the kike gave away his inheritance to in an open letter?

I have my money on that kid ending up fucked up.

Of course they already know. It's a part of the plan.

Wait, you still think Trump isn't a good goy? Haha!

I'll never vote for a Jew.

When the interviewer says "girls", watch his reaction
Probably reminds him of some pedo shit he did

Some people desire intelligence and humor in a mate, not just looks you shallow pig.

He has no idea how hard he's about to get BTFO, kek

Elliot Rogers was half kike after all.

If he uses Faceberg right he could very well win. He'd be the candidate with the most info on the political climate, and it'd be really easy for him to influence it. Unless, of course, Faceberg is replaced by something else in the meantime.

¡Yew!

$52 billion net worth and he can only manage this creature.

Sigh… when the hell will that purge happen? I'm getting tired of waiting.

Its strictly PR and to help get China on board with their satanic globalist agenda.

Zuck fucks kids daily I would assume.

They were together before he created facebook

I can't believe I'm typing this but GO KAYNE 2024!

shoop a yarmulke into that pic

Seems to be common among low test males

lel, what fantasy timeline is this cuck living in?

Lol, if he does, it would be like a gift from God.

Remember when he had a full-on panic attack and nearly fainted when some interviewers starting asking him hard questions? How the fuck does he think he'd fare in a presidential debate? He'd probably soil himself on national TV, and Faceberg stock would tank.

all depends on who else is at the debate.

Would there be a Trump-like to even ask or give hard answers?

Isn't he a faggot??

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg

No, Linus is just an effeminate silicon valley-wannabe. Good people.. if a bit of an autist.

people are fearful, talks about building walls, and cutting of internet

You fucking hypocrite!
You build big walls around your fucking estate you asshole!

Trump needs to trust bust Facebook now.

Or declare it a public utility and nationalise it.

yeah, perfect plan….
let's take the increasable bad idea of globalism. because it's guaranteed to win you the election, especially if you are a race mixing jew.
what could go wrong?

That's because there are no Jewish males, not as we understand the sex anyway. The matrilineal descent is compounded by matriarchal structure of physical and mental characteristics.

- Tendency to huddle in numbers like cockroaches or Franks in an attic
- Effeminate physique and mannerisms
- Neuroticism
- Disposition to emotions, particularly negative
- Narcississism both personal and cultural
- Sexual maladjustment from the matriarchal shell enveloping the little testosterone they have (feminism, cuckoldry, emasculation, circumcision, urine, feces, defiling innocence especially in goy children)

This is what makes them such enthusiastic supporters of 'minority' causes and why they have and always will be the vessels of Satan.

He should be on beta blockers. Surely he could get them if he asked for them, but his ego is doubtlessly too large.

He married the first girl who ever kissed him. He's that much of a beta.

Jeb did the same.

All the money in the world won't change the fact that boy won't have a people. There are a few things money can't buy, and that's one of them.

Half Asian here (not Jewish though). Having no people is weird and incredibly isolating but if you come to terms with it there are things interesting and not necessarily aspects. I think the lack of innate connection and lack of in-group makes you more likely to make accurate judgements about people, positive and negative. You also get a unique perspective on the way group dynamics work since you stand outside those dynamics pretty much entirely. Still would not advocate race-mixing as I think it's extremely negative in most cases, and the fact that it leads to the destruction of cultures and peoples is inescapable, but it can turn out alright for the child in select cases if the circumstances are right.

*…not necessarily [negative] aspects…

Who the fuck would even vote for him?

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE, user!

SanFran hipsters, probably.

I hope to god he runs, he's even less charismatic than Clinton, it'd be a shitshow for the dems.

Is your mother asian or white?
Hapas descended from white mothers, gook fathers seem to turn out better. I think this has to do with the progeny of white male/asian female usually being the product of a yellow fever fetish.

No, Asian mom, white dad. I've read about the issues that lots of wmaf kids have and I can see how they would think the way they do but really I think their problems mostly just come from being outsiders and the obsession with the wmaf vs amwf aspect is just over analysis.

is your dad a beta?

Mountain of sugar, not suckers

8 years won't be enough; double term limits so the emperor can rule as an 85 year old cyborg. Trump could pull that shit off and make it look classy with a solid gold chassis,

(checked)
Your get confirms it tbh.

What would that be like? Your boss drops by to see how the reports are coming along, then begins speaking Greek, and you turn around, and he's wearing a toga, and he's totally not joking.

Yeah, I was aware of that but the point still stands.

Pre-emptively ruin his chances and anyone like him. The last thing we need is some kike celebrity running against Trump's successor. Zuckerkike and anyone like him should be free game and watched closely.

Maybe a globe filled with brainwashed chinks. They literally banned miscegenation. They are just the chink empire of this era.

Word. Don't shit with the memes.

Why would he announce this so early? We have 8 years to dig up shit on him now.

I laughed

Goes three ways:
1. You've embarked on some degenerate sojourns, which is probably a third of the population.

2. You talk shit on acquaintances, boss. Will he be able to have sweatshop Mack daddys

3. He develops the worlds largest alt right social networking. Based on how this are going, I think every private message and browsing history will be gtkrwn

He assuming jews will still be able to be US citizen in 2024, they won't be.