Third Temple Closer Than Ever

“I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them.” (Amos 9:14–15)

“Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, And gather you from the west. “I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ And to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’ Bring My sons from afar And My daughters from the ends of the earth.” (Isaiah 43:5–6)

Not only are the exiles of Israel returning to the Promised Land, but preparations to build the Third Temple are progressing through the efforts of the Temple Institute and the Temple Mount Faithful Movement.

>>free.messianicbible.com/feature/end-time-prophecy-why-is-the-third-temple-so-important/

The silver-domed al-Aqsa Mosque must be destroyed.

What about the gold one? Does that need to go as well? I mean, as long as mudslimes are getting blown out…

They've been saying that for like a thousand years.

do it faggots, let's get this "end of days" meme going

Well, it is said that the third temple will "fall out of the skies" unto it's appropriate location.

I first heard of Al Aqsa in negro rapper Immortal Techniques songs. The blacks know shit must go.

meme that fucking temple already… then ((they))) will all go back

#MakeIstanbulConstantinopleAgain

Jews can't in to bricklaying or architecture or any of that building stuff except homes on the west bank how the fuck are they going to build this? get non Jews to do it

If the jews pull this feed of LARPing of+red bull sacrifiece of im both impressed and convinced that they are in some ways a rolemodel.
Seriously their temple is the equivalent of hitlers germania hall just for their own people. If they manage to go this far respect is due. Also Ill enjoy the protestant raving about the endtimes.

lets give the best place in the world to the palestinians. give israel back to jews. ship all jews there.

It'll just get pillaged and destroyed like the two before it.

Actually the Moslems built the Dome on the wrong spot. They thought they were building it over the Holy the Holies, but they didn't know where that was exactly, and (((someone))) deceived them, so they built it in the courtyard instead, which is why Daniel[?] was told not to measure the courtyard and that it would be trodden under by the Gentiles for ~1000 years. (IIRC.) The plans (((they))) have show that the Temple can be built and the Dome still stand.
Of course this would cause WWIII, which the Moslems would lose.

Ugly and pathetic sand nigger architecture. Also home of the FUTURE United Nations

The Bible doesn't say anything about a third Temple being built. It only speaks about a return to a daily sacrifice by the Jews. The Temple is inferred.
They didn't need a Temple for most of their history, only a Tent to house the Holy of Holy's
and an alter.
Perfect example is their time in the wilderness. Daily sacrifice, no Temple.

Stop spreading this dis-info op.

no, the antichrist sets up in the newly built temple as the desolation of abomination. YES THERE IS AN END TIMES TEMPLE YOU SHIT

2 Thessalonians 2:3–4

Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

so your saying a temple can't be a tent
better tell Moshie his tent thing was a bust

Also do you even know most if not all synagogues are refereed to as Temple.
Jews don't say I am going to church they say I am going to Temple.
Those are Temples even if you don't like it. If your local jew church has a Holy of Holies and is burning a daily sacrifice the Antichrist could pull up a chair claim to be _od and the prophecy is fulfilled.
Need I go on to dispel your fascination with some special Temple being built.

In practical term, I don't think anyone outside of the Haredim actually care about rebuilding the temple at this point. They've had 2,000 years to build a new one in Ukraine or Germany or Russia or anywhere else. They've had since 1948 to build a new one in Judea and they haven't bothered in all that time. A staggering number of Jews don't believe in God anyway. They use their synagogues more as (((community))) centers and places of business than houses of worship.

This. Armageddon, best day of my life.

This
They have been in control of several world governments for the last several hundred years.
They use the Palestinians to stay in the daily news, They could have easily removed every last one of them and built their Temple long ago but they haven't.
This farce is propagated by the "we love Israel christians" and the "muh rapture" quacks.

I believe in the Armageddon, but all these side issues are pointless.

Thanks Trump!

Gods

Kill yourself

They will lose funding from American fundies if they don't keep working towards building that templw. Firsttey need the cow though.

Israel, unless addressed as so, does not refer to the physical nation-state of Israel (fun fact: ancient Israel != modern Israel), it refers to the people of God. God's people is defined by Christ as those who have faith and follow God, i.e. Christians.

I'm going to laugh when the evangelicals get the temple built and realize their entire leadership has been selling them horse shit for decades, as they find out their interpretation of Revelation was a con.

No. We must glass Israel. I'm not letting the Abrahamists fulfill their own prophecies.

lol a memeteor will hit Israel right after they finish their baby building

yup, everything they claim is for them is really for us

eurobros come over here
telling Canadians to fuck off
telling mexicans to fuck off

didnt google add a CGI temple to the streetview already?

"You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled. … For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines, epidemics, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows."

Can i get a source on that? Do you know where in the bible it talks about daniel not measuring the courtyard?

The third temple is the restoration of Christ on Earth. Kikes have been trying to muddy the timeline and waters for millennia.

Not that the Earth needs another kike to fix it.

The third temple has goyim enslavement as part of its symbolism. It's supposed to bring back their "messiah" and with him, an era of supremacy of "God's chosen". Paradoxically it's also supposed to bring in the end times. All Semitic fairytales aside, I hope a huge meteor hits Israel.

howls floating this shit is going to fall out of the sky and land on you castle.