Anime is degenerate

Just reminding you that anime is degenerate and it promotes sissyfication of white males.

Stop watching anime.

Also have some anime face to trigger you, goon.

And western cartoons promote the extermination of whites. Get off your high horsecock and quit focusing on unimportant bullshit like fiction.

nigger

If you don't wear a Swastika tattoo you're a JEw

Can you goons stick out like a soar thumb any harder?

Don't fall for the degenerate anime, gooks will make you a degenerate pedophile.

Go back to your "uncensored" subplebbit faggot

These threads are dumb and Varg fucking sucks, get off our board.

Nice strawman. How about you man up and stop being a fucking child in an adult's body? What, you like MLP too cuz (((fun)))?

Trips of truth so allow me to elucidate'cha!
Now fuck off Goonkike.

Noted.

Unsage so my dubs and trips can be checked.

Wouldn't want to become a sissy.

Ye, but how does natsoc and fascism fit in with this "chan culture" when they are contradicting each other?
==Is it because, dare I say it, you are actually edgy NEETs larping just because it is cool?== :^D

Welp, I fucked up. I deserve a ban.

Holla Forums in a nutshell

wew

Indeed, Hitler wouldn't tolerate degenerates that are into traps or lolis anime.

recently on youtube he has spoken on behalf of the subject, claiming that it does reduce white birthrate if it actually spreads among the white population.

it compromises the growth of whites as a whole.

you know from that very post it could get you permabanned, this is why this board is fucking trash, you can't have an opinion on the subject or else you're fucking gone.

no wonder no one is shitting on anime, therealmooncuck is banning everyone that speaks against it.

Varg's from an older generation, he isn't aware that good women just aren't available anymore. With that in mind it's excuseable for him to draw false conclusions - he doesn't have all the facts.

I'm just a simple poster who cheers along when appropriate, and makes his concerns known when it is equally appropriate. Anime is a concern. If this is a literal slide thread, then sorry. I'm just a simple poster.

It's all fucking garbage. It literally all looks the same.

I've never met a functional human who also watches anime.

You're right, I'm gonna go out and a blue ray of Bella and the Bulldogs and sit my daughter down all afternoon, hopefully she will develop a desire to get impregnated by a BBC.

Yes but those are TRADITIONAL chinese + japanese cultures.
Chinese lust over traps so god-damn much they export it everywhere in the world.
Idem for lolis in Japland.

Still, they are much better for the white man than a cuckold fantasy written by a jew in the West.
Evidence: non-negligible percentage of Trump's most fervent supporters are weebs

It's 2nd world shit for low lives and degenerates. Dragon Ball is ok though

Yeah, this is totally turning me into a sissy and not at all encouraging me to exercise every day.

Fuck off back to whatever's left of SomethingAwful, grandpa.

Here we go again.

This.
Pillar men made me got off my ass and start lifting.

instead of watching something that was made in a different country, from different racial groups, make your own nationalist content so your people doesn't get fucked over into submitting themselves to jewish crap, there is no excuse at all from this, and your daughter isn't suppose to be watching shit either, watch varg's video on how he deals with children, he forces them to play old board games instead and read.

Don't you feel silly submitting your entire being and way of life to a fucking nobody on youtube that will never be aware of your existence?

If we're going based on that criteria, it is equally acceptable to use a cow's urine in order to dye your hair red/orange, as it is an African tribe's TRADITIONAL practice.

Some are good. On par with western shows, for example the MONSTER anime which has a detective noir theme. Very intriguing.

I find it funny that whenever someone brings up a logical reason to dislike anime, the fanboys immediately post this and 3 other rare fossil on their collection, the cherry picking in a field of rotten cherries is amazingly bad.

neither will a cardboard of miku or a pillow with a designated hole meant for depraved people to stick their genitalia in.

So, you support the fact that Japan cucks for the West (i.e. the American piggu occupants) while also cheering for Hitler. Notice how anime aesthetics aim to emulate western standards while the asian features are seen as ugly over all.

What do you shills hope to gain with weak attempts at d&c and creating false consensus?
You have failed literally every single time so far and will continue to do so in the future.
Please post a picture of jewish girls in military uniforms and tell me that i should find a girl like that to marry instead while you're at it.

you can't have it both ways, anime isn't strictly exclusive to Holla Forums, in fact there are plenty of traitorous and cancerous animation that panders directly to and for the left.

the cherrypicking has to stop.

Only because "anime fans" are making anime now and the problem with them is that they cater to other "anime fans" who are a bunch of sexually frustrated misanthropic faggots that can't seem to let go of their dicks. Why can they go in this direction? It's profitable enough to keep being made (but usually that's about it since most anime don't make that much profit). They play it safe and only once in a while does a good anime get made, and surprise surprise, it usually isn't well received unless it has some of the forms of fanservice "fans" keep wanting to see.

I've been watching anime since the 80s and have stuck with it until more recently. I can't stand it now, there is just so little good getting made. They seemed to have run out of vision thanks to this new generation of losers and now are just focusing on whatever gives their cocks a tingle.

Same goes for Japanese artists. Fucking H gets more attention over there and here, so fuck you faggots too for ruining one of my favourite things in the world, one of the only things that was still capable of producing any semblance of beauty and creativity, now being reduced to MUH DICK.

yes, you're correct, but let's quote the Fuhrer on this matter.

"Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

You got me good, i'm a shill for the white race, I care about the continuation of this race, shilling for their existence is my thing, why do you find it so bad that I just want them to fuck actual people and not miniature holograms or cosmetic fleshlights? why is it such a horrible concept in wanting a higher birthrate for whites? why do oppose the existence of our people?

When I first started watching anime, I could have never even conceived that there would be state funded shills arguing about chink cartoons on the internet because a bunch of weeb fascists became a thorn in the side of the corrupt.

Tell me Chaim, why are you implying that watching chinese cartoons and having offspring are two mutually exclusive things?
t. father of two and a baby on the way

Who /cuteboys/ here?

I LOVE ANIME

I guarantee you that samurai culture despises otaku culture.

you'd be thrown out of the dojo as soon as they see your waifu printed in your extra large t-shirt.

I think it is more a call for normality, rather than any kind of nefarious, destructive attempt. Basically, what is there to lose if one were to end anime posting? The reason why this is concerning is because whenever a thread is made about the developments of AI technology and robots, people here go full NEET and cheer the end of "3dpd" and beginning of "2d qt3.14 waifus". The posting went for half a month (slow posting, but thread resisted). I was disgusted.

As you are correct since anime has different genres and themes, meaning that one anime can be absolutely different from the other, people exaggerate when it comes to it, and it can easily be seen here.

Also, if you want to talk about one's pride in their race, reminder that most animes promote western beauty standards, cucking their own.

You know damn well that one of these things are not like the other.