Can we dox this bitch?

This bitch lit a Trump supporter's hair on fire. Video and pics related.

youtu.be/nnERQIhsCFc

i.imgur.com/DKBcUYX.jpg
i.redd.it/mawy168h1eby.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/NDaIQ
archive.is/U8bag
imgur.com/a/Aqz8i
communitiesinschools.org/blog/2016/08/staff-spotlight-20-questions-60-seconds-norma-zahory/
archive.is/Oc77K
whitepages.com/name/Norma-Zahory/Fairfax-VA/b73m3jg
wesearchr.com/bounties/identify-this-woman-who-set-a-ladys-hair-on-fire-at-the-inau
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Related photo of her accomplice

Eww, that's one ugly spic.

Trying to find leads to dox her, none so far yet.

Good luck, but I don't think it's worth the effort. She'll be deported either way.

The guy who took the images of her accomplice (and some of her) is named Spencer Platt. Hmmm…

she looks like moonman

illegal?

Maybe, so it may be difficult to get her whereabouts. At least we can plaster her face everywhere. Or something.

Sun Tzu would be disappointed.

Learn2War niggers.

Anyone have the sources of these two """white Swedes""" that gang raped a Swedish girl and live streamed it on Facebook?

So far their Fagbook page said they were Islamic and they were immigrants, don't know from where yet.

imgur.com/a/NDaIQ

archive.is/U8bag

imgur.com/a/Aqz8i

how is this going to effect sweden's mental health of their women?

This should have been a call to action for male Swedes from day one. It wasn't and now all is lost.

armenia and they've already been arrested.

The fake altruism in Europeans is killing them. And it's all from this fake non-existent moral high ground they think they occupy. When in reality, that moral high ground is only real in their mind.

Hello pissed the_donald redditor.

YPA is this way: >>>/ypa/

Do you kikes know where you are?

No, they aren't Armenians.

They don't want to start this….
White hair burns fairly slowly, but have you ever seen what happens when a nigger's hair catches ablaze?

Pretty sure they're Iranian.
Swedish immigration records may have them down as 12-year-old Armenians however.

What happen to the person who was assaulted, OP? If they were hurt they went to the hospital, hospital made them file a police report. Being where and when it was, Feds should be on it.

Don't dox her. Kill her.

It's been minutes. She dead yet?

POST THIS SHIT ALL OVER /R/TWOXCHROMOSOMES

Alright, so I'm literally autistic so I'm gonna set up TOR and start shitposting on that subreddit. Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I want to share some top kek's.

nah just get her in prison

Fat beaner is fat. The wall just got 10 feet higher.

Nevermind their automod deletes posts from new accounts.

We should dox her first.

You should spread this shit. It's a good day when we can get a liberal thrown in jail for a crime being committed while they were trying to spread their cancerous ideology. The fact there is a chance she can get deported too is icing on the cake.

Compromise: Dox then an hero?

I'd never questioned it before, but… is this even real? After his hair catches fire, same production values, same well-thought-out camera angles.

Was the hair-on-fire thing a publicity stunt?

Women hate each other, especialy fat women hating other fat women.
All you need to do is spread her picture on social media and eventually one of the people she knows will rat her out.

Still no dox?

Time for…

RIGHT WING FLAMETHROWER SQUADS

Flamethrowers tend to not kill people, just maim them horribly.

probably not, they needed some excuse for why he had so much surgery though

Linkedin.com/in/salemcj

???

dox plox

RWFS

Can we call ourselves the Salamanders?

IT WAS A SPIC DRUG ADDICT 30 YEAR OLD AT A PARTY WITH 18-20 YEAR OLD IRANIANS & SHE DRUGGED HERSELF INTO A NEAR COMA BY HER OWN CHOICE, THAT WAS RAPED, NOT A SWEDISH WOMAN YOU DUMB NIGGER!!!!

Long time no see, Shlomo! Lookin' forward to the ovens?

This is what miscegenation does to you. The pre-Columbians were bad already, refuse from the Eurasian steppes, but throw in totally foreign genes and you have a recipe for nothing but trash.

(CHECKED)
It burnt so quickly because of all the hairspray.
AFAIK caucasoid hair would burn faster as it is typically less greasy when properly maintained.

Deport this whale back to the ocean.

Is it Norma Zahory?
Or Noorma Zahory?

Jesus fuck, Mexicans really are everywhere.

bump

Kill that whore.

I said this in another thread but I believe that the perfect way to destroy antifa would be to use this and other documented violence to declare antifa a terrorist organization
They often speak of violence so use it against them. Push it hard in the public mind that antifa are terrorists.

She looks like she's drowning in her own face

If we have enough energy to dox TRS, we should have enough of it to dox actual SJWs and Antifa

A problem is how fucking hard they are to track down, TRS are lolcows but antifa actually take steps to hide their identity
Do we even do anything with doxes anymore? Nothing seems to come of them, I remember Holla Forums used to annoy the living shit out of their victims through a huge number of pretty funny ways.

Sometimes. Depends on how motivated anons are. A lot of the time it just gets posted to 4cuck and let them at it.

The blonde was really familiar looking, the one who got the photo op before the girl whose hair got lit on fire.

Honestly though cameras were everywhere that day. Everyone and their dog had a cellphone out pointed at any and everything.

Norma Zahorey

The pic doesn't look too much like her, but no woman who looks like her is going to upload an accurate picture showing such a masculine, trollish face.

Anons have found other pics of her that match more closely.

This was on the mother Zahorys Facebook.

communitiesinschools.org/blog/2016/08/staff-spotlight-20-questions-60-seconds-norma-zahory/

archive.is/Oc77K

Bingo.

whitepages.com/name/Norma-Zahory/Fairfax-VA/b73m3jg

Looks like user was hasty and posted a clip from a reenactment.
The MJ hair explosion was a real thing (80s kid here).
Here's the legit video.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

COME ON LET'S GET THIS GOING

did she died has kill or an hero yet?

Jesus, that's the ugliest beaness I've seen in a while.

How'd she swim all the way to Sweden?

CHECKED

bump

wesearchr.com/bounties/identify-this-woman-who-set-a-ladys-hair-on-fire-at-the-inau

By kek youve got a deal. Lets begin

Don't compare that ugly munter with one of the dankest memes of Holla Forums

So what's the plan to destroy this fat cunt?

That isn't her.

I wish their was someone from /int/ to explain were that thing comes from.

Jane the Vigilante

It's about to be on, Hobo Shia gonna chimp the fuck out!

Change your password greenjacket!!!!

Now make the one in the yellow hat disappear, then the nig nog get arrested for open warrants!

She's fucked now.

I made some shitty mspaint when I heard about it. use it in good health.