ZombieLars

ZombieLars is an exciting drama comedy series for kids 8-12. Lars is eleven years old and a half zombie, or "living unliving" as the politically correct term goes

what the fuck is that thing on the far right?

Unless you're absolutely stupid and can't see the forest for the trees, this is obvious diversity propaganda.

"No shit Sherlock!

So basically he is Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul? Tell me about Lars, does he wear a mask?

Dude I can see it now. Basically zombie only got one power, they're hard to kill. So I am sure there will be plenty of abuse of the blonde hair white boy by the women. Remember it is completely justifiable for a woman to hit a man, but a man that hits a woman isn't a man, must be imprisoned, forfiet his property and pay restitution to her and the jew tax. So the kid is going get the shit bullied out of him because,
>LOL IT'S OKAY TO ATTACK WHITES ZOMBIES BECAUSE THEY ARE HARD TO KILL.
Luckily there is diversagenius. The mysterymeat wunderkin who is able tp use his vast technical knowledge and skills to build a clock out of a pre-existing clock, a box, and a whole bunch of wires sticking out of it. He can always show up to throw a zazzy one liner at the poor little white boy that will lighten the mood and remind people it is funny to attack whites zombies.

Man hollywood niggerjews can tongue my anus. If someone as stupid as me can see this coming than they have failed as propagandists.

Lotta loyalty for an elected president!

Is it really written like that in their pitch?

What the fuck even is a zombie now, are they going to make disney zombie kids show now as well?

When did Chappelle parody Supersize Me?

That's not a parody, he just let himself go.

the stranger loving nerd

Seems like someone was inspired by Warm Bodies. Though, kid versions of monsters isn't really that new.

jesus fucking shit
zombies are not for kids

Well at least we know who the zombie is….

Isn't that "In the Flesh"?

Now that's a thousand-circumcised-cocks stare.

are you blind?

fuck

All of those girls look like they got railed for the "opportunity", and the boy? is a self loathing race mixed monster.

after the Goonies i can't help but wonder how many kikes spitroasted those kids before, after and during the filming