1.Think of a film that is objectively Kino

1.Think of a film that is objectively Kino.
2.Put on "Reddit Glasses".
3. Post a review of the film ITT.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1056810/the-disturbing-eugenics-like-reality-unfolding-in-iceland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish I could but I have no clue how redditors type.
Last I used the site was eight years ago.

Fuck off BO.

Ummโ€ฆ where do I start? I can't believe I just sat through 2 hours of some hack mansplaining the fashion industry to me whilst subtly injecting toxic masculine values into what should've been a feminist film.

So first off, why are all the women so attractive? We get it, they're models but really? Would it have been so hard to put in some less conventionally attractive, plus-size girls in there? (shout out to the curvy girls, PM me any time if you want for science, i'll be in my bunk ;) )

Which leads into the speech Jessie makes at the end - beauty isn't everything it's the ONLY THING. Ummmm. Bad message for young girls (and some men like myself) struggling with body issues much? I guess if you are Ivanka Trump or one of the girls from mean girls or something, but I like to think beauty is more than skin deep. Women shouldn't have to dress up or put on makeup to impress men (unless they want to, i'm not dictating anything, personal choice don't downvote me).

The visuals were okay I guess but that's hardly important to a film overall. It's a bit like Drive which I haven't seen but my friend says it hurt his eyes and honestly that puts me off. Too much neon, bleurghhh. 80's neon aesthetic works best in stuff like Stranger Things where it's INTENTIONALLY like that.

There was other problems too. Queer character is evil/crazy for no reason? Check. Gross-out moments? Check. (Seriously, nearly lost my lunch at the ending, be subtle with it like Kill Bill or Rick and Morty, yeah?) Boring plot? Check.

Overall bad film. If you want a good recent film, go see Get Out, at least that has a fucking plot.

As a Transwoman this post deeply offends me. I know you cis men really LIKE WONEN IN MAKEUP, but in your Transphobia you say you don't care! DOWNVOTED! WE๐Ÿ‘‹DON'T๐Ÿ‘‹ACCEPT๐Ÿ‘‹YOUR๐Ÿ‘‹BIGOTRY๐Ÿ‘‹ON๐Ÿ‘‹THIS๐Ÿ‘‹BOARD!๐Ÿ‘‹ OK!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

10/10, it's like I'm really on reddit

DON'T POST RAPE ME NAZI!

Wouldn't this be Tumblr-posting?

Get the fuck off my board, newfag. เฒ _เฒ  came from 2channel back in 2006 and spread to 4cuck not that long after.

No, Reddit created it because I saw it on Reddit 1st! Like how Reddit created those funny rage comics!

Yeah like how Reddit created Pepe. We should take back Pepe from those evil racist bigots!

bump

you've already lost it. You're typing like how a 4chanfag thinks reddit types.

honestly half the time some faggot thinks this is what reddit is it's because they're reddit and they have to make up faux reddit cliches to justify their shit personalities and them being here

I miss YTMND.

It was boring, slow.

Didn't understand the ending, did he trip or waht?

Also, I didn't like how it implied taht drugs are bad and shit, legalizing them will help a great deal, they are considered bad only because of the violence, if you take it away drugs are fine.

{420}

Then show us how it's done, you faggot.

*sigh*

Uh what should I say about it hm hm hm

It was sexist. There I said it. Face it MEN. It portrays and glorifies RAPE. I was RAPED while Watching it.

Poor little woman trapped in a house(soooo obviously represents marriage) with a hideous man (ughhhhh nicholson is sooooooo so a stereotypical toxic man. They couldn't have picked a better MAN for the role. But kubrick is still sexist. And no I am not an anti-semite, I have two jewish boyfriends, a muslim girfriend and a pansexual toddler. We understand EACH OTHER PERFECTLY FINE).

It was obvious um that you know the woman was like waking up to her "MAN"'s true nature throughout the movie. JUST LOOK HOW HE TREATED HER. Maybe this is why the movie is one the best Ever, full of sexist crap.

Serves him right for what he got in the ends. Should have treated her like a real wymn.

The film stuff was all right I guess. I liked the native themes in scenery. Very respectful for the RAPE OF POOR NATIVE AMERICANS BY WHITE "MEN". The white "man" got what he deserved in the end. FROZE LIKE IN HIS NATIVE EUROPE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And um what was with all the scary stuff in the movie? I thought that this was a family drama about rape.

*sigh* I got ptsd by reviewing this movie. THAT MOVIE WAS TOXIC

9,5/10 the movie is a masterpiece.

Comedy gold

Wrong reddit plebs are the fags who love this shit

Proof: 4chan is reddit

Ughhhhhhhhhhh.

Sofia Coppola sucks. This is one of the most pointless boring films I've seen in a while. The characters are like really really shallow and unlikable. I can't believe you'd want to make a film about such detestable things.

If I wanted to see a movie about partying and snorting cocaine I would just tape myself on a night out at the club. What was this movie even about? And they tried to insult Angelina Jolie?! What gives. Please don't watch this movie as you will lose braincells doing so, watch something else like Arrival, that's a film that actually has a great message and is awesome.

follow me on instagram at @lovemebaby13
or on twitter at @imalittleteacup

These movies are so boring and they don't make any sense!

How can it rain inside a building? Why does a bell ringing give a monk the ability to speak?

How can a little girl move a glass with just her mind? How a woman float in mid air WHILE BEING ASLEEP?!?

NONE OF THESE THINGS ARE SCIENTIFICALLY POSSIBLE!!!

And why does camera focus on one thing for so long?

Uh, hello, we get it. You can move on to the next shot already!

Also, why are these movies so preachy? Every one of them has constant references to Xtianity.

Watching these movies is like being forced to go to church by my parents all over again ARGHHH DX!!!!

Are the Russian hackers who made these movies still living in the dark ages or something?

I just don't get the what the big deal is guys, I'm sorry. I prefer movies with actual PLOT that ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE.

Don't know how to reddit it but you could pick one and do it if you want:

Fight Club

Wall Street

Goodfellas

Risky Business

Gattaca

Chuckled.

Gattaca is such a pointless and boring anti-science film. I meanโ€ฆ genetic improvement is easily the way forward. We could easily eliminate any bad parts of humanity like cancer, mental illness, bigotry or belief in some skydaddy (Westboro Baptists anyone???)

It's also boring. Like, really boring. Gee, I really wanted to see a guy running on a treadmill and taking blood samples for two hours, thanks guysโ€ฆ

The premise of this seems to be about how bad it is and how no matter how hard we try to surpass ourselves with science, the human "spirit" will always triumph. It's this same icky belief that propels some of the worlds most evil groups and honestly i'm not sure how to feel about it as a part of the skeptic and atheist community who also loves film.

The visuals are awful too. All that grey and washed out colours, it's like i'm playing a modern military FPS (or a spunkgargleweewee as some have cleverly termed it). I mean, would it hurt to make it more colourful? This is why I really appreciate Marvel films and most animated films like The Lego Movie, they are creative and brimming with bright colours instead of trying to be dark and edgy. Just have fun with it, it's a movie for fuck's sake!

sounds great, the right-wing retards would all but disappear.

damn

only that, if you read any article about gene editing, the leftist are freaking out about it..

example:

qz.com/1056810/the-disturbing-eugenics-like-reality-unfolding-in-iceland/

Yatzee may be a faggot at times, but he's usually right.
Also I do prefer a colorful color pallet too my films.

Danny "foul penguin dwarf" Devito was one of the producers. No wonder he hated a world where he would have been aborted for being such a freak of nature.

It's easy to understand why. Many children are fascinated by bright colors.

I give this bait a B -

If you genetically eliminated freaks, there would be no left. The common trait of all leftists is that they are defective: kikes, faggots, trannies, cuckolds. If parents could find these traits and eliminate them, there would be no one worshipping a fat unemployed Jew who believed factory workers would create heaven, or weirdos insisting they get to shit in a ladies' room in target.

Gattaca is kino.

Retard.

true story

Reddit is more like a guy who thinks he's above "SJWism" but still shares 99% of their beliefs. The kind of guy who says the problem is 3rd wave feminism. Rick # Morty is a perfect example of this sort of mentality.
Everyone here is completely missing the point.
I'd try it myself but I don't watch movies

Bump

What's so great about muted color pallets anyway? I can't think of a film shot in color that would of suffered in tone by adding a little. Besides color theory pretty much nessitates more vibrant colors for optimal contrasts. If a film isn't going too take advantage of color why not just shoot it in black and white? On the topic of films that use earth-tones I've never seen one that couldn't benefit from some foliage-green.

Why and how?

Reread the OP.