Rojava merking Turkroaches

Rojava merking Turkroaches

twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/769579649139666944

youtube.com/watch?v=DCCju3WOOYY

I was worried about the Turkish invasion of northern Syria, but Turks so far have been hugely ineffective at ousting SDF forces

Other urls found in this thread:

syria.liveuamap.com/
wsws.org/en/articles/2016/08/30/syri-a30.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most of the Turkish forces are FSA proxies rather than the actual Turkish military. Also most of the actual Turkish armor seems to be M48s and M60s as opposed to the more modern stuff like the Leopard 2s which we saw during the coup. The Turks aren't really going in full force. So for now Rojava only really has to worry about Turkish airpower, but if the Turks were to escalate things that may be different.

syria.liveuamap.com/

You can live updates from here.

wsws.org/en/articles/2016/08/30/syri-a30.html

30 August 2016

bump

shiggydiggydoo

This whole situation makes me feel depressed and helpless. They let the YPG do all the dirty work, and now when the US stabs them in the back when they feel they don't need them anymore.

Rojava might not be perfect, but they are trying something different and I'd love to see the experiment continue. But it looks like it's never going to get that chance

The US has been trying to shield the Kurds from the Turks, but Erdogan isn't having it, especially after the US tried to have him overthrown/killed.

Burgerstan is actually doing the right thing in this instance, sort of.

The United States has spelled out, in no uncertain terms, that they're not too happy about the Turks attacking the Kurds.

The coup was conducted by Erdogan. He did it to solidify his power and put in more authoritarian measures.

That's pretty much what everyone who can speak Turkish had either said to me in person, or any Turkish site that isn't primarily focusing upon an English audience is saying.

Kind of made me respect Turkish alt-media even more. Euro-media was all about how it was a failed coup, and whatever. Actual media reporting from Turkey? "Don't trust anything Erdogan says, he was probably behind it himself."

fuck off t*rk

Erdogan leave

and you still think of yourselves as leftists. the Holla Forums colonization here is strong

read apo fam

How exactly is Rojava leftist, though? Ties with imperialists… economy based on export of raw fuel to imperialist economies, engages in imperialist wars - not very independant, even though I realize they might not have had much of a choice. But leftist?

Fuck Holla Forums. From a purely leftist perspective, what exactly are they creating in their backyard? An export economy, based on oil, while maintaining a hierarchical village econmy with no mention of concentration of resources nor economic democratic control, just idpol representation.

I support their cause, but when I listen to an analysis and a "walkthrough" of their society, all I'm thinking is "this doesn't sound all that different from fucking capitalist and imperial supported vietnam factions or south korea in OPPOSITION to the rest of the people living there".

they aren't, that's what i was saying dude

Why are they attacking the Kurds again?
Just because they seem them as a threat?

*see

PKK fought a war against Turkey for ages, Abdullah Ocalan is the main dude from the PKK and also the main dude from Rojava, he was the one who started all the democratic confederalism stuff.

I know right?

I mean, who's ever heard of Leftists who've allied themselves with the West to fight nationalists? Absurd!

I find it extremely strange how people denounce Rojava'sn leftism for the question of its take on their ethnicity.

Have you guys ever heard of the EZLN?

Do you know what their concerns were?

It isn't surprising to see such things when a group goes through decades of marginalization.

Marxists are being more idealist here.

BUT MUH PURE MARXIST DOGMA CAN'T BE WRONG EVER!!!!!

Marxism was a mistake

Except this isn't true. They're blockaded on all sides so they sell it on the black market. In reality, their economy is 80% cooperative and collectivized business.
They engage in a war of survival against enemies that are their polar ideological opposite, which just so happens to be the same enemy of an imperialist super power. Rojava fights for it's own revolution first and foremost.
Completely false. All business is ultimately under the jurisdiction of direct democratic communes. It's essentially the exact opposite of what you claim. At higher administration levels, their are mandates that all ethnicity and genders be represented, but policy is ultimately made by the communes.

Rojava is nothing more than tool of the imperialists to spread separatism to Peoples Republic of China. They need to be stomped before these islamic separatists spread their hateful ideology and attack the living hart of the revolution.

ahahaha, my fucking sides. read more anarchist kiddie

ahahaha, my fucking sides. read more marxist kiddie

wut

Chinese female PLA soldiers are cute

I wish I was one

back to Holla Forums

leftcoms are so fucking autistic

I used to be sympathetic to leftcoms, seeing as they're often a more libertarian marxist variant.
This website has shattered that forever they can all go suck it

:'(
it's true though, a lot of people on here are ultra for the sake of being ultra and it's fucking irritating

We should be impressed that Erdogan took time out of his busy schedule of turning Turkey into an Islamist shithole to come shitpost here tbh.