Mother

Was it kino, Holla Forums?

hell yes bitch

Does Kino have an antonym? That's what this movie was.

Care to be specific? My friend is begging me to see it and I'd like to hear a second opinion before going.

No.
And you'll go see it like the passive yes-sayer that you are.
I want you to suffer.

Go see it.

Paramount needs the money.

It's race mixing propaganda.

do we see jlaw's nips in it?

do we see jlaw's nips in it?

don't even bother watching it, the presence of JL makes it shit by default

Gnostic garbage.

Romecuck detected.

mary was the first bishop. deal with it demiurge slave.

that was meant to be pope. i need to read my new testament apocrypha, my mind is dulling. best we remember as jesus said "If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."
legalize it

What? How is Mother a gnostic film?

Don't start stimulating my spark if you ain't gonna finish hylic boi tell me more.

A lot of Thomas's shit sounded like Zen concepts. I don't give a fuck whether it was actually written by him, inspired by actual divinity or by some drunkards, but the sayings in that book are pretty good for self-reflection.

Gospel of Luke 17:20-21 King James
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Gospel of Thomas Saying 3
3 Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,'then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

Gospel of Mary 4:34
34 Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you.

Woah… do you feel it… something in my thinky winky… what did Rabbi Yeshua (PBUH) mean by this?

It was pretty much the opposite of kino but it was (probably unintentionally) red pilled af.

How anyone could watch it and come away with any other interpretation is beyond me. The reviewers, JL, and Arnofsky all talk about it being about the (((rape of Mother Earth and a petty, patriarchal, and toxically masculine God))) but I've got a hunch that the impending memestorm is going to convince society otherwise.

Final word: Not at all kino but an absolute treasure trove of potential Nat Soc memes.

I give 14 out of 88 stars. Would recommend.

The antonym of kino is "flick".

I thought it was 'video'

I think it is hilarious that "this reality is an illusion" retards would care to defend illusions within said illusion. That is to say nothing of how hilarious it is to pretend you can know reality is an illusion when that very belief undermines knowing anything at all. Gnosticism is a delusional belief system that falls apart at its very foundation.

The game was better

Its shit

JUST

Is anyone going to explain how Mother was gnostic, or do I have to see it myself?

If the media says it's awful, it's probably actually good.

Some kike made a "re-imagining" of the bible and has Jennifer Lawrence as his lead actress. Why would anyone green light this lump of shit after Noah?

No stop being an asshat critics gave it positive reviews its just shit

Noah was actually kino pleb and biblicalkino this is tryhard garbage

Is the jew replacing KikedTomatoes?

Maybe learn a bit about gnostic beliefs and have enough intelligence to pick up on symbolism?

no
this one was tho m8

What do you even mean about that? Cinemascore has been around for a while and I rarely see it mentioned. But its better than RT

I initially assumed that this was a western adaption of it. As a fellow connoisseur of Gookino did you watch The Handmaiden? I think it's the best movie to come out of the country yet.

I mean in recent weeks headlines and news cite CinemaScore against their all-time classic RottenTomatoes
But in the same recent weeks RT has been given the back due to badgoyism

That's a flick, m8. Get that shit outta here and feast your eyes on some actual KINO.

Posting some true KINO

That's a film at best, user.

I'm already smelling a whiff of tongsul from here with those hot opinions

Literally best serial movie ever made

Someone has shittaste, and I think it's you, user.
You can't know you have shittaste though, if you could you wouldn't have it..

I-it's KINO! I swear, guys! Look at all those awards!

post better serial killer movie then? you cant

And it didn't win more due to Oldboy being released in the same months

OldGoy is pleb filter

Are you even trying?

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Joon Ho.

no nigga MoM is better

What kind of retarded shit is that you hipster
But i have to agree with your pic, a piece of art, although not as good

It was a circle jerk full of empty symbolism. so maybe

Mother is kino.

Mother! on the other hand, is shit.

When I saw the ads for Mother! I did wonder how much of a paypacket J-Law was demanding, and now I wonder just how much that will have fucked this movie.

She was fucking the director that's how she got the role not for the money. It was oscarbait wishes.

>>>/rlm/
>>>/reddit/

my nigga

Why do americnas always mae shitty movies about videogames?

You'd think she'd be too stuck up to get BLACKED, let alone a nigger train ran on her. But she is slutty and trashy enough so maybe it's not that surprising.

A hurricane of disapproval you could say.

America is dying bro. Our culture was destroyed for global empire by ((( them ))). You soft Euro ass would have had to fight Ivan by yourself if it was not for America. The price is too high for all of it.

>(((americans)))
I'm sure you must be proud of the kikes infesting your own country and claim them as countrymen.

It's worse actually. Your culture was strangled in the cradle before it ever had a chance to be. A shame. It would have been interesting to see what might have been.

>(((americans)))
I'm sure you must be proud of the kikes infesting your own country and claim them as countrymen.

this movie was hot garbage

Yeah, those CGI rock monsters were real fucking kino. Summer is over. Shouldn't you kids be back in school?

Why?

How does the girl on girl compare to black swan and requiem for a dream

because it's a student film that does not deserve all the studio money that was pissed away on it

because it exists merely to fellate aronofsky's own ego that has now clearly outstripped its means, and as the worshipful vainglorious endorphin-fueled vehicle for him to remain balls deep in that sweet jlaw pussy

He's a small guy

Pretty ironic statement, the rock angels are described as "clad in earth" therefore rock angels are pretty cool. Not that user. You have shit summer reddit taste, you should either stop commenting about films or just stop insulting everything you don't like. It's underrated and kino.

What is it with dorks who have to complain every time a movie doesn't follow the original graphic novel 100%

it was pretentious shit

All I'm hearing are buzzwords from you fags, not a single coherent criticism.

The kvetching probably signifies that it was good.

then let's hear your coherent justification of this steaming turd

I avoided going into specific detail as not to prevent anyone else from going and having their time wasted like I did. if you won't heed the warnings of those who've seen it then you deserve to suffer as we did.

Then fuck off.

Fuck you, faggot. I'm going to go see it now.

No you wouldn't. It all stems from the same personality disorder.

Stuck-up and slutty/trashy go hand in hand.

good, make sure you report back and tell us how it was money well spent