Dark series with cute or innocent looking art style or characters

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

What's Holla Forums equivalent Of Narutaru? It's sorta like a realistic Digimon/Pokémon like show with themes of bullying and child rape.

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

I don't know about Holla Forums but /v/ equivalent would be Lisa.

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

But Lisa doesn't have a cute art style.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

Clarissa?

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

Clarissa?
Is it true the comic coming back? The ending still makes me feel sick.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

Clarissa Overrated. You can see the twist a mile away.

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

Moral oral

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

Fucking this, especially since the mouth animations are literally Robot Chicken's.

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

Clarissa had a twist?

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

Original series Power Pack?

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Oh fuck I forgot about Narutaru, haven't thought about it in years.

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

Clarissa had a twist?

The sexual abuse was only hinted at first.

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

There was some weird fetish shit going on in that

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

Various online comics of which I forgot the names of because they're all edgy shit not worth reading.

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

Nature of Nature's Art and Beast of Burden feature cute animals.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

Never heard of ether of those two

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

I would say Black Brick Road of Oz, but it's on infinite hiatus now. Still, for what's there, it's not bad.

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

Surprise no one mention cliff yet.

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

How is there fetish stuff in there?

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

Came here to post this.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

Everyone does

William Allen
William Allen

That theme song so depressing

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

Its quintessential

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

It Hurts if you count webcomics I guess but I mean the art style is drawn "cute" to be on-purposefully childlike and shit and it's pretty obviously not made for kids. I think the first panel is a racial joke. The main characters and the setting are pure comedy gold at first branching into more serious themes later (without losing the humour).
The whole series just gets progressively more fucked up as the retarded main characters grow more and more powerful but have essentially either nothing to do with that power or way too much to face against.
The ending is some honestly screwed up shit even for a comic meant as an extremely inappropriate parody. I mean it was End of Evangelion-tier in how dark it had become and the sheer implications it had.
Overall? Comic made to be shitty parody that surpasses most other current western productions/10

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

Bone?

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

Cerebus and Maus, if we're including Bone.

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

Bone?

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

Moral, is thd obvious choice.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

Would Happy Tree Friends count?

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

You’ve got a big boner.

David Richardson
David Richardson

Probably

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

Maybe, I haven't watched it in years.

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

never hear of NaruTaru, downloading this right now thanks OP

Charles Price
Charles Price

I recommend the manga since the anime only covers the first few parts.

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

Isn't that made by the same fun hating guy who made Bokurano, the "deconstruction" (read pissing on) of Super Robots? Seriously, enough with the deconstruction of Super Robots already! We get it, you hate fun, you want to be artsy like Evangelion…and this is why Super Robots as a genre is nearly dead and the only thing keeping it alive is Super Robot Wars.

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

Is Bokurano worse than Evangelion? And did the Super robots genre go the way of american comics and what happened after Alan Moore made Watchmen?

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

Does it hurt bad twist endings?

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

Bokurano made Evangelion look like the fucking Care Bears…and yeah, NGE had basically became the Watchmen of Super Robots. Overhyped, overrated tripe and everyone wants to be like NGE. Even Mazinger and Getter Robo. Mazinger had Mazinger Zero, Getter has the ongoing Devolution…where Ryoma "I punch dinosaurs for fun" Nagare…is a fucking emo loner in high school. Fuck, Getter Robo Darkness with Musashi being a busty 16 year old girl looks better in comparison..of course, Devolution is made by the same chucklefucks who made Linebarrels of Iron.

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

Also, the same chucklefucks that made an Ultraman manga where instead of the guy being a 50 foot hero…he became a guy in power armor..

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit