Dark series with cute or innocent looking art style or characters

What's Holla Forums equivalent Of Narutaru? It's sorta like a realistic Digimon/Pokémon like show with themes of bullying and child rape.

I don't know about Holla Forums but Holla Forums equivalent would be Lisa.

But Lisa doesn't have a cute art style.

Clarissa?

Is it true the comic coming back? The ending still makes me feel sick.

Clarissa Overrated. You can see the twist a mile away.

Moral oral

Fucking this, especially since the mouth animations are literally Robot Chicken's.

Clarissa had a twist?

Original series Power Pack?

Oh fuck I forgot about Narutaru, haven't thought about it in years.

The sexual abuse was only hinted at first.

There was some weird fetish shit going on in that

Various online comics of which I forgot the names of because they're all edgy shit not worth reading.

Nature of Nature's Art and Beast of Burden feature cute animals.

Never heard of ether of those two

I would say Black Brick Road of Oz, but it's on infinite hiatus now. Still, for what's there, it's not bad.

Surprise no one mention cliff yet.

How is there fetish stuff in there?

Came here to post this.

Everyone does

That theme song so depressing

Its quintessential

It Hurts if you count webcomics I guess but I mean the art style is drawn "cute" to be on-purposefully childlike and shit and it's pretty obviously not made for kids. I think the first panel is a racial joke. The main characters and the setting are pure comedy gold at first branching into more serious themes later (without losing the humour).
The whole series just gets progressively more fucked up as the retarded main characters grow more and more powerful but have essentially either nothing to do with that power or way too much to face against.
The ending is some honestly screwed up shit even for a comic meant as an extremely inappropriate parody. I mean it was End of Evangelion-tier in how dark it had become and the sheer implications it had.
Overall? Comic made to be shitty parody that surpasses most other current western productions/10

Bone?

Cerebus and Maus, if we're including Bone.

Moral, is thd obvious choice.

Would Happy Tree Friends count?

You’ve got a big boner.

Probably

Maybe, I haven't watched it in years.

never hear of NaruTaru, downloading this right now thanks OP

I recommend the manga since the anime only covers the first few parts.

Isn't that made by the same fun hating guy who made Bokurano, the "deconstruction" (read pissing on) of Super Robots? Seriously, enough with the deconstruction of Super Robots already! We get it, you hate fun, you want to be artsy like Evangelion…and this is why Super Robots as a genre is nearly dead and the only thing keeping it alive is Super Robot Wars.

Is Bokurano worse than Evangelion? And did the Super robots genre go the way of american comics and what happened after Alan Moore made Watchmen?

Does it hurt bad twist endings?

Bokurano made Evangelion look like the fucking Care Bears…and yeah, NGE had basically became the Watchmen of Super Robots. Overhyped, overrated tripe and everyone wants to be like NGE. Even Mazinger and Getter Robo. Mazinger had Mazinger Zero, Getter has the ongoing Devolution…where Ryoma "I punch dinosaurs for fun" Nagare…is a fucking emo loner in high school. Fuck, Getter Robo Darkness with Musashi being a busty 16 year old girl looks better in comparison..of course, Devolution is made by the same chucklefucks who made Linebarrels of Iron.

Also, the same chucklefucks that made an Ultraman manga where instead of the guy being a 50 foot hero…he became a guy in power armor..