Halloween sequel, remake, preboot?

So apparently this is happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=E4twMPO7FzA?t=16m45s
denofgeek.com/uk/movies/remakes/36637/121-movie-remakes-and-reboots-currently-in-the-works/page/0/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let it die or go to the anthology series they planned with Halloween 3.

JLC is a man.

So the Rob Zombie ones aren't canon now?

it's basically a remake of H20, they literally did the same shit.

There was more than one Rob Zombie Halloween?

They were a separate continuity. Let's hope a future crossover features 1-6 Michael, 1-2+H20 Michael, and Rob Zombie Michael teaming up to stop a multiversal threat.

I don't usually like retcons but JLC's death didn't sit well with me and wouldn't mind seeing it overturned, or explained as the death of some kind of magical clone of the original Strode.

This looks like some publicity shot so I wouldn't expect anything to come of it.

John Carpenter called Rob Zombie a lying piece of shit that fucked up the franchise @ 16:45
hooktube.com/watch?v=E4twMPO7FzA?t=16m45s

John Carpenter is a boomer cuck who accidentally made a couple good films.

the good films he made were pretty damn good tho.

hotpocket mods fucked up my you-tube link with wordfilters
lets see if this works hooktube.com/watch?v=E4twMPO7FzA?t=16m45s

Definitely. The Thing is an amazing film. They Live is also great. But Carpenter has become a dweeb in his old age.

Here is a list of apparent movies Hollywood wants to fuck up, some have already happened on the list or are a sure thing.
Halloween sequel, remake, preboot?

Fucked that up
denofgeek.com/uk/movies/remakes/36637/121-movie-remakes-and-reboots-currently-in-the-works/page/0/1

Agreed on both points. Inverse William Shatner is overplayed and the more they tried to expand upon it the worse it got.

What an idiot, Zombie has made good films like house of a thousand corpses and devils rejects and he's made some shlock, carpenter is exactly the same. In fact zombie's shlock isn't anywhere near as bad as carpenters, ghosts of mars was the worst fucking thing I've ever seen.

Carpenter himself fucked up the franchise with Halloween 4. Zombie's Halloween movies are masterpieces compared to the later Halloween sequels

Carpenter was only involved with the first movie

He wrote and produced Halloween 2 and produced Halloween 3, but his involvement in the series ended there.

House of 1000 Corpses was straight up garbage

Zombie's Halloween movies aren't masterpieces compared to anything, even pure garbage like Halloween 5

They Live is trash, no idea how anyone here can seriously enjoy it, it's a meme film.

I'm going to say what we are all thinking, would still bang. Breddy gud that she still fits in those clothes too.

[OBEYING INTENSIFIES]

tbh only an idiot would consider resurrection canon. it was basically an sjw sequel. H20 was a proper ending for the series. before i knew they had a reboot in the works i actually dreamed up an idea for a rebooting sequel that involved the baby from halloween 6, and it would be the cult of thorn chasing after the baby (now grown up) and an older laurie strode as well, plus paul rudd's character as a surrogate father).

This one: REAL fuckin' ugly

Devil's Rejects is an objectively good movie though. If you watch it in reverse then you can enjoy Otis and Captain Spaulding.

just fucking kill me

this is what a nation in decline looks like

Daily reminder They Live was about the bourgeoisie, not your Jewish boogeymen. Go back to your hugbox, snowflake.

>>>Holla Forums

Who the fuck watched the originals from these anyway

t. cock-hungry millennial

Can't stand to look at Jamie Lee Curtis these days, she has the 'can I speak to your manager' haircut