What does Holla Forums think of John Cleese?

What does Holla Forums think of John Cleese?

He's a funny guy, and right about london.

Based Sir headless Nick

He doesn't like extremists so he triggers the shitposters.

He and Graham Chapman = arguably best comedy writing duo of the 20th century.

John Cleese when young
John Cleese when old

fuggen check'd

Old Boomer now realizing the damage he and his cohorts have done.

Wew, he's only allowed to say this shit because he bourgeoisie AF, famalam. If he was a regular bloke from Upton, he'd be in a cell right now.

Wow you really convinced me user, Cleese is truly-
*appears on the last leg*

talking about when he was younger not now

Amazing the shitposting in real life caused and inflated the entire immigration issue and the only people who care about it and whom are upset are shitposters either in real life like Cleese or here on Holla Forums

Ooga booga bix nood muhfuggah

and I'm talking about now, watching the clip in the OP. I do like the goalpost moving though. Good try.

As if I would know what that was unless I watched the video

You won the war but you lost the struggle.

you're basically telling me my argument is wrong because of white privilege, that's your angle? okay user

What else did you expect from a shitskin?

I am? news to me, nigger. I'm basically telling you you're a gigantic faggot whom has to go back. I'm saying Fuck this boomer for the damage he and his progressive bong friends did that had (albeit a small) effect on the current state of events.

mmmm hmmm, please tell me more. You seem to know exactly what I'm inferring. Boomers, did in fact, ruin the world. Just cause you like the shit he's done on da tee-vee doesn't make that any more true.

There was nothing to ruin, Holla Forumsup

>>>/reddit/

It's the brit equivalent of Colbert. Used to be about disabled sports and now it's 100% bashing DRUMPF and evil little englander brexiteers. Typical channel 4 fare

sorry not everyone can be as enlightened and have life figured out at 19 like you m8

He wrote a really good skit for WKUK.

So he's basically just on a shitposting show? And youre mad their shitposting doesn't agree with yours?

Trump is a fucking idiot and I'm American.

thats meta humour

Just so you know, no one cares about your opinion ;^)

If Trump is an idiot and he managed to become president of the US then what does that make you?

stupid british cumskin

He's a fat unfunny liberal faggot.

For maximum over-cringe, watch his "performance" in that new Tripwire game that sucks cock.

Fuck you.

It makes me living in a crazy fucking world.

this

These are not the kind of guys who will attack Trump for justified reasons like flip-flopping or ignoring his campaign promises, these are the people who will attack him over nothing

The show was initially funny, it was just paralympics coverage with a humorous bent but it got politicized, probably by Adam Hills himself. The banter between the boys which is good viewing is constantly interrupted by his pre-prepared rants about brexit, christianity, gay marriage, trump etc.

There is this tweet thing too called #IsItOk which was people sending in awkward questions about how to interact with disabled people but as it went on it was this orwellian shit where people would ask whether it was okay to hold a certain opinion and Adam would scold them for thought crimes

Stopped watching one episode where Adam Hills said all the problems in the world were caused by white men and the audience just clapped and cheered, what fucking numptys

Not really, you're just mistaken about a great many things.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!