SANDY HOOK HOAX

I'm firmly in the hoax camp on this one, but I haven't seen the evidence for a while. Post your best Sandy Hook hoax videos and links here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bP-_ZJD9aHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage for x.

sage for x.

gay

it's called sandy hoax
not sandy hook hoax
just like it is the holohoax
not the holocaust hoax

Sandy Hook happened. The jews are behind all the crisis actor "hoaxer" theories to discredit real conspiracies like 9/11.

Robbie Parker was never as happy as when his daughter died. All smiles.

Anyone got the video links for Gene Rosen rehearsing his lines and the fact that mainstream media aired "live" footage of an evacuation of St Rose of Lima school that happened a day earlier and claimed it was Sandy Hook?

Footage of him rehearsing his lines and telling conflicting stories were huge red flags.

Right. And my lifelong friend who I've never known to lie just made all that shit up about her beautiful niece being murdered just to get some attention.

How black does your soul have to be to propagate this myth? I always thought that the phrase 'you people' was a colloquialism for nogs, but if the shoe fits, you people wear it.

Children died that day. Kids died. White fucking kids. You people make me physically I'll.

"We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook" is required viewing for these threads, and it's always telling how shills keep using the same tactics to try to claim that the official story isn't a lie, like this PR employee .
The followup documentary called "The Life of Adam" from the same group/channel goes on further to explain more about how even the existence of Adam was a fabrication, and a shit one at that.

Take your anecdotal evidence and frigg off, Ricky.

A couple years ago some bitch tried this shit on me at a pool party, "B-b-but I know someone who's daughter was killed!" I laughed in her face, she was nothing more than a shitlib so addicted to the narrative that she had to make herself a part of it.

Everytime, it's like the childs in this school had connection to all humanity, jeez fuck off already with your fake stories.

LOLOL y'all should probably respond slower when the algo puts another hoax comment thread in your queue for 'debunking'

My lifelong friend told me at Bohemian Grove that you are still faggot.

I swear everytime there's a sandy vag thread a new faggot like you always comes in and talks about how some poor keed that they knew got killed or some shit. Every thread has one and it's like a fucking game of spot the shill now. GTFO

Its quite the (((coincidence))) that someone who knows a someone involved in Sandy Hook pops up in every fucking thread on all the chans and forums to try to guilt trip. What are the statistical odds that that would happen? 20 victims + 1 or 2 degrees of separation and they happen to be on thousands of different internet discussions about Sandy Hook to tell those evil goyim to stop asking questions and turn in their firearms. Get fucked shill.

Right. And my lifelong friend Mordecai Goldbergenstein who I've never known to lie just made all that shit up about being gassed to death by masturbation machines in Auschwitz with Hitler, Mussolini, Mengele, and Putin personally attending to watch it.

How black does your soul have to be to propagate this hate? I always thought that the phrase 'you people' was a colloquialism for G-d's chosen 6 billion, but if the shoe fits, you people wear it.

G-d's chosen children died that day. Kids died. Chosen fucking kids. You people make me physically I'll and I am contacting my lawyah.

tiptopkek
newfags don't realise this is a meme post
stay crippled-chan

Sandhoax was a masterpiece of a hoax, alphabet-agencies really fucked you conspiranons. It was a perfectly laid trap, baited with glaringly obvious mistakes, loose ends, and bad actors, in a known CIA hive town, which suckered everyone into a situation where they were talking shit about angelic upper-middle-class white kids that were "gunned down" by a nonexistent autistic virgin shut-in, who they were ended up inadvertently covering for. Sandyhoax was hailed as the "truth communities" biggest victory, because they "exposed it" and "stopped the disarming of the US", but it was never about that. It was specifically designed to kill off the truthers, and it worked. Truthers had something good with 9/11, whether or not they reached the jew, now they rare just the sociopaths that harass the "parents" of "dead children" on radio call in shows, and talk about flat earth and giant trees.

I think the "white fucking kids" bit fooled them, that was a nice touch for Holla Forums. I used to have a folder of all these pasta I collected from jewtube, some were absolutely genius.

Who were the main agents embedded within the movement that got all the so-called jew-wise groups to ostracise, mock and ridicule anyone so much as suggesting Sandy Hook-Nose was a hoax?

The DailyStormer has spent the past 3-4 years deactivating the movement and got all its fanbase fighting for Zionist lackey Trump while cheering on every other kosher nationalist group, while claiming not to punch to the right, as it simultaneously undermines all other real genuine nationalist movements worldwide.

The weak minded will always fall for the jewish lies, the movement is about awakening those who could be woken, not barking at a brick wall deep encrypted drone that cannot ever leave his brainwash comfort of ZoGs distorted reality.

Cognitive infiltration, Dallas Goldbug and all crisis actor theories are cognitive infiltration of the truth movement. Sandy Hoax is a trap that catches dumb people.
youtube.com/watch?v=bP-_ZJD9aHk

Sounds good to me. Shills were calling it a hoax the first day because the dad wasn't a good enough actor for them… their Hollywood expectations of how someone should act were not met. No evidence to show it was a hoax, yet lots of trickery to fool the dummies to get them into a frothing rage, like the looped videos. There is a reason you will never see a hooktard in public.

Conversely, I never gave the Sandy Hook-Nose incident a second though (not a Yank), it was only when Anglin wrote some hit pieces demanding that all other groups fall into his line and shut down and silence any and all questions over this specific incident.

The fact that the movement has been subverted by embedded state agents who hate whites and want us dead is cause for more people to be even more determined to root out these infiltrators, who already have set this movement back considerably, this last year and a half is testimony to how the herd are so easily put back into their blue-pilled easily managed box.

>The DailyStormer

You're saying Anglin, Weev and the DailyStormtards are against the discussion of Sandy Hook conspiracy theories? I didn't know that. What does that have to do with their neo-nazi ideology anyway? Why even talk about it? That's weird. If I didn't already considered them suspicious that would be a red flag.

>Dallas Goldbug and all crisis actor theories are cognitive infiltration of the truth movement

You're that guy who keeps pointing the finger at this Dallas Goldbug character as if he's relevant. The videos of Gene Rosen rehearsing his lines aren't enough for you to think that maybe there were crisis actors involved in this event? And the Sexton / Phelps actors couple appearing on CNN that day trying their best to look sad for the camera, that's nothing? I don't know exactly what happened and I haven't fully explored that topic because I have a life but there's no doubt in my mind there were crisis actors hired for this event. And that doesn't necessary mean nobody died and everything was faked, it means crisis actors were prepared to intervene and they did.