Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/the-lego-movie-sequel-will-focus-on-gender-issues-and-1809925710
archive.is/UtUrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you, young boys!

B-but cuckime, amirite?

Raus! Raus! Raus! Verdammte weebschwein!

Cuckime is trash, don't kid yourself.

Because OP is a lazy maisie:

io9.gizmodo.com/the-lego-movie-sequel-will-focus-on-gender-issues-and-1809925710
archive.is/UtUrk

This reads like an article from the Onion.

wft I love germany now

wtf I hate anime now

Masonic dubs prove West is a dead civilization with no walls :^)

NAZIS BTFO

Fake, there are Lego for girls.

NOT ENOUGH YOU SEXIST BIGOT also where are the translegos hmmm?

EVERYTHING IS GENDER
GETTING PAID LESS BEING A WOMAN ISN'T GREAT.
WE MUST FIGHT THE PATRIARCHY
AND WELCOME A NEW FEMINIST AGE

Lego didn't have anything gender specific until that letter came and they made this girly lego set that Anita slammed. I guess you've got that netflix lego cartoon now. Other than that, there was no fucking gender barrier with building blocks to begin with until someone pretending to be a little girl brought it up.

I always find it funny when people try to aim for this mythical 50/50 gender ratio and not understanding what statistics are for. They are going backwards in trying to conform everything into their desired result, instead of looking at the statistics and understanding how that result was reached.

Oh yeah and then she wrote another letter for the makers of Monopoly Star Wars so they could add a Rey Mixer figure.

go away

Fuck off weeb.
Well adjusted men aren't entertained by little girls.
You don't even like or talk about good cuckime.
You're a cancer on the internet next to bronies and furfags now fuck off for good.

Nobody buys that shit

Its supposed to be a kids movie for the creativity and fun of legos, not some feminist statement. Spunds like a desperate attempt to say "girls are equal to boys" when you could just show awesome lego creations.

I love how these reports are written by 7/8 year olds with good grammar and structure, and not some old bitch who wants to make everything about her vagina and how the world is unfair :(

The absolute state of western culture when we're making movies based on children's toys that are about gender "issues".

growing up and seeking to be the best human you can be is a bad thing?
christ, how many children watched this?

anime movies
not moefaggotry

so stop liking shit

Well…

O M G D R U M P F

Where does it say that?

Considering how the first movie ended up taking the piss out of the "strong independent womyn" trope by depicting Wildstyle as a flaky neurotic who pretended to be tough as a means of getting approval/attention, this seems like it would be an awkward tonal shift.

Although, knowing (((Hollywood))), they probably didn't even intend to come across that way, and were trying to depict a "strong independent womyn" sincerely and unironically.

Either that or the producers were too busy fucking the mutilated corpses of kidnapped children to notice the writers pulling a fast one on them and slapped this together as an attempt to correct the record.

All the lego movies are about trans kids and shit. I didn't expect even Lego Batman to be full of that agenda, but it was. Gayer than the 60's TV show.

Almost anything?

Just because of the hot cat woman? They even say they only put her there to avoid being called gay propaganda.

Am I supposed to be surprised? The Lego Batman movie was incredibly faggy and they made Batgirl such a fucking bossy tight ass and black for some reason. So no doubt they'll try and fag up the sequel. Its either going to be about grrrl power or actual gender bullshit. Funny how they make more of an effort to diversify kids movies but hardly put that much effort into adult movies.

Maid Dragon is moeshit.

I know that. but it's still allowed.

Huh… I guess you're not the one I was looking for.

Also fuck you codemoney for eating my image.

Dragonmaid autist? He never uses reaction images plus he usually responds to half or almost the whole thread in one big post.

Is he even still about?

drumpfcucks and Holla Forumstards can seriously not get anymore pathetic. Truly the scum of humanity.

I want to find this funny, but the fact that posts like this are usually genuine outside of imageboards just makes me weep for the state of the world. I do wonder if they'll actually reference the current political climate in the new movie. Wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Yes both forms of cartoons for children (primarily girls) are cucked.

That's because kids are easier to trick into degeneracy. Most adults know when they're being indoctrinated.

Hollywood and tv series are not cucked?

Nah, he got triggered after Japanon bullied him for destroying his culture and a few anons and myself stalked him around here, Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /cow/, constantly pissing him off until he got a fairly long ban on Holla Forums, which stopped him even after the ban lifted.

can't leave this unchecked

Is this going to be a HAES thing too?

The irony about the whole thing is that the only reason the actual kikes and white kikes behind all this tried this shit is because they want to brainwash girls into buying shitty plastic blocks too.

What about cartoons for adult men?

What is it with Buzzfeed and Salon article titles always being in some format of:

"____ and that's awesome".

It's almost engineered to be as gay and smarmy as possible.

A total lack of morality, decency or remorse. Left confirmed sociopaths.

The only way to describe it is rhetorical overcompensation.

Toy Story did this 20 years ago, boys like to have adventurous playtimes whereas girls have tea parties and play home with their dolls. If that's an "outdated and sexist view" then honestly.

That real world part of LEGO movie I was a bit mixed about, way too preachy the movie would have been fine without it and just as a good kids movie without trying to sophisticate things.

It's just to clarify what you should think.

Dont even try to say it isnt that, weebshit faggot. Don't even fucking try it. Fuck you.

The Lego movie was a good redpill tier movie with it's depiction of 1984esque society.
Gotta rectify that.

Welp, I was not bothering with the sequel anyway, I had the idea that the first movie was pretty good as a unique installment, but I guess WB want to meme a Lego Cinematic Universe after realizing they are not going anywhere with their capeshit movies.

In any case this is just empty signalling, at least from the toy company itself. The lego group is aware that the ones who buy their toys are adult men who get them for themselves or their children mostly themselves and that's why they will keep actually catering to them with their collectors series and other licensed or limited edition stuff that is going to be overpriced as hell because of exclusive minifigures.
The company is at the point where they can afford to lose a bit with these girl-oriented sets and look good in the eyes of gender ideologues, while still milking the autistic fucks who actually make up their profits.

t. /toy/ fag who was heavily into lego but is slowly drifting away from the hobby due to the ever increasing prices and how they blatantly enable scalpers

But why? All they ever do is screech, they don't even buy the toys, and their costumer base will just get pissed they're getting shat on to pander to these filthy Jewish animals.

nobody cares about lego other than chris chan

It hasn't come to the point where they go overboard with their girl toy lines tbh.
They really don't go beyond "sets with colorful pieces and accessories that appeal more to girls". In fact some of those Friends sets even have some nice parts that you couldn't get in traditional lego sets.

Most companies really don't give a shit about gender ideology beyond how will it affect their PR. IIRC they are the most successful toy brand at the moment, so they will lightly pick up the trendy/correct opinions and pretend they care in order to avoid controversy. So even if the status quo changes or should I say "when" their statements are not going to bite them in the ass, like with other people or companies who decide to pander further to those idiots.

I'd say Batgirl was more delicious brown than actual black so I didn't mind that. What I did find funny is that they went out of their way to show some DIVERSITY in Gotham when the actual capeshit sets have little to no presence of minifigures in any skin tone other than the "traditional" fleshy/white color.

Source?

Kids love LEGO.

are you actually retarded?

I miss the days when Lego just made shit that appealed to our inner autist and stayed the fuck away from the entertainment industry.