DUNE REBOOT INCOMING

DUNE REBOOT INCOMING
uk.movies.yahoo.com/dune-reboot-go-back-original-book-says-director-denis-villeneuve-152802919.html

If they make Muad'dib a sandnigger, how will they maintain the race mixing level?

Whitey be evil, yo.

Where else would they be going?

It will probably be shit.

pls no
This will be another average bland shit as all of his movies are.

The Lynch movie was absolute kino.

What will they do to the original material?

VILE!
NO!

Paul will be (((white))) and Chani will be an "eastern european" (read: turkish towelhead).

The poz must flow.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Genderswap Paul into Pauline so that she can fall in love with a sandnigger and end the Harkonnen (aryan whitey) forever.

hm. a bit of a stick up his french ass, but i'll give it a shot. pretty sure blade runner will suck though.

This is you on cock

i liked sicario.

A farcical drama, really had to suspend disbelief for how weak and naive some cops and robbers were, along with the plot
It's much tougher and bleak in reality, Denis was scared or his quebecois ass didn't know better
It was shit overall, but as always his photography was excellent

4u

this. stupid user didn't realized the movie was a perfect metaphor for how the white man always wins because it's his world.

They better get Viggo to play Duke Leto.

When society collapses, who do you think will rebuild it?

No one likes the Lynch movie (it it's original cut). Lynch doesn't like it. It's bad.

1. Has anyone here seen any of his films?
2.How pozzed are they?

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Not the CIA, that's for damn sure.

Everyone likes that movie. You're living in the world of 80's critics.

Sicario was kino though.

which would destroy the premise of the Bene Gesserit and the Kwisatz Haderach.

They should totally do this.

I thought it was shit long before I knew what the critics said about it. David Lynch removed his name from it. It's bad.

I'd prefer if they hired David Lynch to make a Dune Messiah movie with Kyle as an aged Paul.

He only removed his name from the extended TV version of the movie which he didn't oversee.

He wasn't happy with the way any version of the movie turned out. Go watch any interview.

Don't worry user, the book wasn't good to begin with.

IF only it weren't a shit director.
Viggor would be damn perfect for the role.

Okay.

that would be imho truthful to the source material because fremens are pretty much alahu ackbar

Wrong, among patricians it's widely considered kino.

I'd love to see that but Lynch doing a big budget film ever again seems impossible.

Fucking Californian suits ruining everything again

It was certainly pretty to look at, with some of the most amazing set designs i've ever seen in a film. That said as someone who never read the book I find the Lynch adaptation to be incomprehensible and very difficult to follow.

Still need to read Messiah, Children, and God-emperor.

He tried too hard to follow the book's plot but it didn't necessarily work because much of the writing has undertones of planetary ecology and remarks on the dependence of oil.

Fuck no, they can't even get Star Trek/Wars movies right now, how the fuck are they going to pull off Dune?

wasn't Ridley Scott's first film The Duelists?

Can they even make this movie in the current year? The Fremen are just like Muslims and they actually succeed in doing their jihad when Paul wins and that is shown as a bad thing. Then the Emperor's name sounds like Saddam Housein.

Also fast-forward to the last book in the series and the Honored Matres are highly sexualized objects that enslave men through rape. Can they even put that onscreen?

I read the book, and the movie is still hard to follow in it's official cut. The spicediver edit is great though.

The first book is relatively safe. The Fremen are noble savages who topple the big meany white men. The sequels then deconstruct that whole narrative.

You'd have to ignore a lot of the book to come to that conclusion, but it would be possible to do so in a movie. They could make Paul brown and have him be a true believer who becomes a certified bodhisattva-kalif.

That's the point. You can very easily just gloss over anything that paints the Fremen in a bad light, and turn it into another Dances with Wolves. It's a bit harder to do that in the following books where Paul's core struggle is realising he fucked up by empowering desert savages to such a degree.

Dune us Lawrence of Arabia in space with some environmental issues of the 60' included.

Don't forget about the scene where that one Fremin woman fucks the child Golah Miles to bring his back to his original memories.

shit sucks yo

Kek.
I think hollyjew can make them better since they can't be even more shit.

Another problem is that Paul is a mighty whitey who has to lead proud people of color, who can't win by themselves unless if there is a white savior to help them.

The Lynch movie was okay until they actually got to Dune then the entire movie fell off a cliff.

Ayo hol up so you be sayin that we wuz spice an shiet?

Kikewood can make anything worse.

Oh god.

These two fucks were unbearable and the CIAnigger and the assassin were pretty cool. I can't help but to think that wasn't the intent though.

Fuck no. Will make it diverse crap instead of just awesome desert tribes raping everything. Should just stay in the books, especially as they'll rape the story in current year.

Only seen Sicario. Has diversity as the main character is a white woman whose closest friend is a nigger. I don't know how intentional it is, but the two were basically useless in the movie.

I'd say they were more than useless, they were unlikeable.

Will Sting be in it?

Who would he play as? He is too old to play his original role.

He could be Harkonnen or that one fremen or that guy with the stupid name or Patrick Stewart.