Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GUF9O
youtube.com/watch?v=xX6JjrC8rDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actual 2009 / 2017 + closeups

Further into the distance
Check filename for time.

And a clip you might have missed.

I like the part in the 2017 pic where there isn't an Anti American muslim at the podium

And to top it off, just a tiny sprinkle of salt

Note Hillary's "tongue jutting" after she observed Bill's ogling. This is her poker tell indicating that she got away with something. She also does it right after she lies convincingly.

She was probably thinking, "Bill, you despicable horndog, how dare you. Oh, but I cucked you by fucking Webb Hubbell and had his child (Chelsea), so all is fair."

archive.is/GUF9O
www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/22/us/politics/womens-march-trump-crowd-estimates.html?_r=0

This article also has some prime examples of media dishonesty in it. They get a bunch of "group counting experts" from Manchester Metropolitan University in Britain to do "photo and video analysis" to confirm their claims. But the density maps they create clearly are using only the pictures with low numbers of people. Other media outlets then use this to confirm their own hit piece articles.

What. How can you suggest such a thing. That is preposterous.

how would the accurate density map look like?

is it shopped?

It's a set, and a fake missile alarm during the golf war. Full footage of them goofing around in between the cuts.

No, it was taken 2 hours before the event started. The whole story was a farce.

Anyone got any source on when does these two picture at the top were taken?

Nevermind.

fuck

oi

Why is Trump so concerned with size?

old but gold

kek

Just look at

It's clearly packed around the washington monument in this photo, which is the black rectangle to the far left in the density maps. If you check the article, they're only showing the early photos, not accounting for the delayed crowd in their estimates.

I made this

tgry opening the image in another tab to load it, you would have to do it that way anyways to enable you to zoom in the image

Becasue he's falling for their games.
Instead of saying that there might've been less attendeas simply becasue it was a working day and like any good citizen his supporters went to their workplace to work on the dream of making America great again, he went with

he went with "alternative truth" which is fucking backfiring as hard as it can.
You can only hope that he'll regain himself and do what he did before, ridiclue the msm by simply saying the truth and not trying to spin words around.

You can tell straight away that they are differnet times by the shadows on the dome.

We can prove that the media misrepresented the crowd size maliciously, so this entire ordeal is a powerful tool for us to use. Also don't respond to obvious shills Like yourself

You can't estimate the time by looking at shadows with pictures taken undee different a cloud cover. Light will be more diffuse and dull on a cloudy day.

Look at the footage from 2009:
youtube.com/watch?v=xX6JjrC8rDY

so many white faces so beautiful

It's not really surprising that our first half-nigger president had such a large crowd, but Trump had just about the same amount of people there as every other president had…

During the inauguration I was watching CNN to harvest their tears. They were periodically showing that image you have on the right, which is obviously from a couple hours prior to the inauguration.
So basically they were really trying to push this meme from the start. By mixing footage from hours before with the live broadcast it creates the illusion that they're both happening simultaneously. I was so disgusted watching it that I switched over to Fox News where they didn't show those empty prior crowds at all

Sometimes I just reflect on how things are in terms of the media. Growing up and thinking that the news was only slightly biased towards the left or the right. Instead they peddle false news to completely brainwash people into believing a made up reality all to benefit a (((few))). I'm so thankful we have Trump.

(checked)

(checked)
that 3rd pic, it looks so familiar…

Does anyone have proof that the "Assad is using chemical weapons against Syrians"-claim was a False Flag?

Good job

(1)

Trump got a little over half audience what nigger got in 09.

he got same as bush in 05.

50% of DC is niggers, 70% of those niggers are food stamps receivers, there's 600k pop in DC, that's .7 times 300k extra niggers with free time to attend.

look:

and no niggers basically showed up to Trump's inauguration

White building is temporary, one only needs to look at the position of the building on the right, the red large building.

Trump had Bush numbers. Obama had more numbers than Bush.

what would happen, user, in your first image, if we blew them up when they had all gathered at some fancy meeting.

Then! During the panic of looking who takes over the reigns, all their assets are financially drained and contracts are dissolved because fire and computers.

What would happen next?

Both she and her mother kind of look like Lacy Green.

IT ISN'T ABOUT THE CROWD SIZE
The media learnt NOTHING from the elections.
Nobody gives a serious shit about crowd sizes outside of butthurt liberals.
This serves:
A.) further attacking and DESTROYING the hostile MSM. It just happens to be about their current lie and the current front with Trump
B.) KEEPING THE PUBLIC ENGAGED AND FOCUSED ON THE TRUMP MEME.

Trump is baiting them so gloriously into self destruction and they don't see it.
Grown men and women are throwing their meager credibility away just for how many unemployed idiots had the time to go to an event hundreds of miles away in freezing cold and rain even though they could watch it online.

34DD chess with shogi pieces

It makes sense that Obama had a bigger crowd because of normies.

That and Trump supporters have to be at work on a Friday morning whereas Obama supporters didn't have that much of an obstacle.

i don't see it, the third picture is clearly taken from a shorter distance and the first 2 clearly show a difference, care to explain?

America's first black President had a larger inauguration crowd than America's highest ingoing disapproval rating in it's history's President did.

Why is this so hard to swallow for you?
Worry about what Trump does in office, not how big his crows were.

I think they just care about facts, shill.

Trump's rallies were massive and packed stadiums. It's not like the man can't fill a space.

Even if Trump couldn't pack the place, it would probably be due to security, or people fearing a terrorist attack.

Do not spread that! You've been rused!
Bottom pic is from the direction of the white house, we see the backsides of the screens and the church is on the left!

0/the point

You missed it bub.

Have you got proof that the time zone is EST and not PST?

where is the original photo? I bet you which ever news outlet uploaded it didnt remove the meta

thats like the footage of the 'empty bleachers on the parade route' they were completely empty and yet when Trump drove past it… it was overflowing with thousands of people. We are either supposed to believe that they were filled to capacity within 5 minutes or that this was another area of bleachers that wasnt full.. but every square inch of sidewalk was also full to capacity so the only answer is the kikes deserve everything they will eventually get.

Scratch that, I'm a moron.

I sure did.