Apparently this stupid bitch didn't learn a lesson 8 years ago. It's time to step up our game...

Apparently this stupid bitch didn't learn a lesson 8 years ago. It's time to step up our game. All celebs that talk shit about our POTUS must be called out, publicly shamed, and hung on the DOTR.

tweet save.com/catiewayne/status/822962002955890688

who?

sage

She was an attention whore that halfchan became attracted to about a decade ago. So in other words, a literal nobody.

Boxxy, you dumb nigger

this is not a shitposting board
go back where you came from

Who?

Love of what? WWIII with Russia?

There has been a daily Boxxy thread on half chan/b for 8 years now.
She has a huge following..

This doesn't matter, all celebs that spread hate against Trump must be dealt with accordingly.

This fucking Jew needs her lying mouth shut permanently.

Fuck off if you think this isn't important

oh shit boxxxy. She's still doing that stupid pose in her picture.

Ew, she's all fat now. Talk about falling off the truck.

Found the SJW
I bet you think it's OK that fucking Madonna has been talking about blowing up the white House too

oh god it is Boxxy
she's let herself go

Google is your friend, newfag

Boxxy of chocolates the fat hag.

Has anyone begun fucking with her on twitter yet?

Now that my blood has stopped boiling, maybe we shouldn't publicly harass the Jew, as that's exactly what they're trying to get us to do..

If she just so happens to an hero, with multiple gun shots to the back of the head, we can post our condolences and move on to the next

If it gets her jail time i am more than okay with her saying that you cuckchan retard.
again, go back or lurk. this board is not here for you to shit up with has-been eceleb bullshit or whatever you fancy.

Yeah that's her.

No. (((Google))) is not your friend.
Learn a new phrase.
Try, 'look it up'

Fuck Off Kike

BOXXY-SAMA ;__;

NOT YOU TOO

Fucking disappointing, anons. An attention whore thrives on any kind of attention- I wouldn't be surprised if this pathetic, shit-tier thread was made to re-inflate her ego.

jesus tapdancing christ, how fucking new are you?

I respect your dubs, and probably over reacting to her b8. I'm just sick of seeing all these Jews their agenda and getting away with it.

Who? Some stupid bitch?

wow that is just sad

nigger how long have you been around imageboards?

Desperate to shill for your slut, aren't you?

you dont need a whole fucking thread for it, christ.

Yeah, let's just let them get away with whatever they want.

No fuck that and fuck you Kike.

I thought Boxxy was shoeonhead?

desperate to look like a newfag. Everyone who's been around since 2009 knows who she is.

You're the retard giving this pile of used-goods the platform to make her opinion known.

She has a huge following moron.
I'm saying we should make her life hell over it.
You would rather we just sweep it under the rug.
How big is your nose?

No, Shoeonhead is a racetraitor. As far as I know, Boxxy is just a landwhale.

Did you not even pay attention to the election?

this is your body on leftism

shoeonhead is a thin coalburning boxxy but no, they're different whores. One just rode the anti-sjw meme so alt kikes like the bitch

We're you here when we all gave Cher shit for being anti Trump.
You sound like controlled opposition..

You're really desperate to put some stupid fucking label on me mate- no, I just know exactly what happens when you give a whore negative attention.

She contributed to SJW by mocking sjws, thus bringing more attention to them. She's just as bad as the rest of the feminists, and also deserves to be hung on the DOTR

GOOD THING THE REAL HERO IS ON THE WAY

lol wrong thread, kill me

Yeah I mentioned that above. It could back fire, until she does something illegal, we should ignore her. It just pisses me off that these likes keep getting away with it.

Fuck you Boxxy

Who?

You've wasted your life.

Boxxy is still around?

She lives in SF and is a feminist. No doubt she burns coal. Probably end up with a curly haired mud baby and two cats.

I never even thought about this when I was a Holla Forumstard, but is she actually white?, she doesn't really look it at all. Anyone know her ethnicity?

Greek

More like crateey at this point tbh fam.

Woof.

why did boxy kill cracky chan and sleep with brian peppers?

Hahaha she got fat

All she needs is a strong man to pin her down and throat fuck her into sensible submission.

Hater.

Long cat is long bitch.