HAPPENING ALERT: SAN ANTONIO MALL

archive.is/TSwfP
breaking911.com/breaking-news-active-shooter-situation-shopping-mall-san-antonio/

Scanner traffic indicated multiple victims. Dozens of police units were on scene.

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13814
archive.is/ZXTvp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mudslime. Calling it now

it's a spic
fade
baggy black hoodie
dark jeans
white sneakers
handgun

inb4 white hispanic

Here's an image of the shooter.

Rolling oaks is an absolute shithole, I may eat my words, but it's probably just an armed robbery. Could be Los zetas.

I'll predict it's beaner gang related faggotry.

Wait until the second shooter report pops up.

Is there any valid reason to go to shopping malls anymore?

Aside from the fact that you're paying for the high overhead, you are greeted with all kinds of degenerate faggots, mudsharks with nigger babies, spics with their litters, and the dark cloud always looming that there will be some kind of staged event or jihadist attack.

Who the fuck needs it?

Well now that Trump is in those FEMA camps will be used to hold illegals before deportation.

POLICE SCANNER
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13814

This is only okay if it's a beaner killing other beaners
Otherwise, DOTR needs to get moved up

The entire town is a shithole. That's what happens when your population is 90% spic. Someone, please nuke us.

Now that Trump is in power, do we still call these things staged and attribute the actions to 'crisis actors'?

ghost?

More than ever.

I see obama's legacy still lingering

Wew.

good. Let them die
t. Texan

In cities like San Antonio they don't need to pay for crisis actors. The trash will do this shit all for free.

This shit really pisses me off. The Trump administration needs to fix these terms. One drop rule

Agreed. Malls are now places for shitskins to congregate in order to signal their feigned wealth and social standing.
Like you said, malls have a high concentration of coal burners it seems.

It depends on whether or not they are obviously fake you cunt.

He can't keep getting away with it!

And this one looks like a robbery, with one death and six injured. So not fake.

Most of these events during Obama's second term were obviously fake though. Just absurd narratives and other obvious signs (large number of witnesses being media connected, models, PR, etc)

NBC affiliate says it was a jewelry store robbery.

archive.is/ZXTvp

Robbers typically don't shoot that many people.

we don't need the spics running around playing soccer and swimming in the camp pool!

The malls around me are for poor people, or non-whites. What is there even to do at the mall?

-movies?
-shop?
-eat?
-arcades?

I can do all of that at home, with the added bonus of no shitskins.

Malls died when the 80s ended. They should all be closed up and turned into deportation centers for the shitskins. Just pass out fliers in all the hoods advertising sales on jordans and sail foams.

True, but it's still not that many. It's not some fucking completely absurd story with no motive.

Suspect White 22 Toyota driven by black male

So either a nigger or a spic i take it?

There is also a huge illegal problem here, those numbers are incredibly inaccurate. I can go weeks without seeing other white people here.

kkk

Local user reporting in.

Live Oak is pretty much nigville. It's close to Lackland AFB. So I'm actually not surprised. Kinda disappointed though as I was hoping someone ackbar'd on base when I heard local news mention a shooting.

I thought you said 'live user' for a moment and kek'd at the idea of a reporter saying "Live on the ground, reporting in, there's a bunch of niggers everywhere."

(((Malls))) died because why pay for (((heating))) the common areas?

cartel sending message on immigration that will only strengthen resolve
somali or some other shit muzzie country trying to make the same point that will have the same effect.

someone message matt from demo ranch and let him know he can report people for immigration now. guy voted trump and there's only ever whites on his channel.

is she high or really sleep deprived? the fuck is up with her? well looks like san antonio is in good hands. wtf

thanks for the update.

I WAS RIGHT
THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

She's a nigger, niggers don't know wtf to do in times of responsibility. It is weird though, she keeps flaring her nostrils and squirming them around the way coke heads do.

And now I'm reading it that way and can't stop laughing!

I should fucking move. but then I can't report all the illegals fucking everything up here. or i can move to a smaller place where I can actually round em all up.

Another person trying to get the high score and also playing on NIGHTMARE! Mode since it's Texas

oh so this is why sam hyde didnt show up yet on NYC he will not divideus

Live Oak is near Randolph, not Lackland.

Isn't San Antonio one of the pozzed cities though? Wouldn't be that hard in a liberal zone

With the worry about nuclear attacks and the Cold War, a lot of the newly built, large, public buildings in the 50s and 60s were either dual purposed into bunkers or easily converted.

This is actually a good idea. Malls are a good piece of Americana and are plentiful, making them a literal safe space for during a war seems like a smart idea

Compared to what? Compared to Austin it's Polville1488. Nothing but guns, big ass trucks and huge fuck off military bases

San Antonio is less a liberal shithole like Austin and more spic city like Mexico.

Self-promoting jewish cunt.

um, you can try on clothes before buying, which is difficult when shopping online.

that's about all i have.

(Checked)
Moishe stole those trips

wut anime

I wonder if this was a Dindu muffin since the mall is on the Northeast side of SA and since the East side is dindu central.

Holla Forumsblart stay safe you brave bastard

fuck, sorry boys wrong tab. too many happenings

polite sage

Sometimes they have stores that don't exist in the local area. I only hit one up when I'm looking for a gift and want a store that isn't Target or Walmart.

no surprises with that spic, but it's nice to hear of yet another case where a law-abiding gun-carrying citizen prevented a criminal from getting away. Also on the ticker, Kushner getting dumped off in Canada for these first crucial days makes me smile.

This
t. user who lives there

Please help
Where can I move
Please

A small town where you can find a job. Small towns are white, have less globalist influences in their businesses, and less pozzed schools. Neighbors care about each other. Cities are shit. They're where the white man's soul goes to die.

San Antonio is teetering on either direction. It has several (((universities))), military bases, a large downtown ghetto, and liberal pozzed to hell and back city council members. It can become a fortified city opposed to the ruination of Austin, or it can become just as pozzed. It went blue in the general election. t's really 50/50 at this point but I have hope. Someone needs to deport both taco and the city council.

They literally hire people from (((california))) and make them city council members and when there are no positions to fill, they staff them in poz positions like the last year or so when they made a department of triggering. It's essentially a city paid salary position to address microaggressions, and they even used the example of if a tranny feels oppressed by a business, they can call or submit a tip on the department of that city's website and the city will investigate. I would fill up their tip box and meme on them if I had more time.

The surrounding area of san antonio is pretty good. Of course I mean the areas not in the direction of Austin and Houston. Stay away from cities near and of course the cities themselves of amarillo, dallas, houston, "Little big san francisco" Austin.

what the fuck is this

tfw illinois
you don't understand what doomed means lads