*Porgs your way*

*Porgs your way*

Why is it red? Was (((Kennedy))) out of tampons?

Do porgs have puspus?

How badly will you cringe at TR8-T0R's cameo in VIII, Holla Forums?

But porqs are so kawaii

Don't forget the gay community. JJ wants to add them to SW.

Are porgs /ourguys/?

they are /ourporgs/

We could make porgs pepe tier you know. We could shoop a nazi hat on it with a quote right next to it decrying white genocide along with sources and stuff.

How about we just ruin it for the kiddies and shop in gore and shit

I tried to get that going in another thread but no one else bothered. More edits would be cool.

Let's do it. Let's make Porgs great again

nice

Too bad I don't keep track of the sources.

How about throwing in some disney kikes like their CEO Bob Iger or Jew Jew Abrams.

What's with this guy and his perpetual smirk?

They have those soulless, black eyes so maybe we could make some really dark and creepy images and shop them in.

literally 2 minutes in paint.net

literally 20 hours in photoshop

This one is good for creepypasta. Wonder how a porg creepypasta would even be like. Maybe a story about a man in a big porg costume raping a child or being a legendary pedophile or whatever.

And then it's revealed it was not a costume

Kill all non-consecutives.

Congratulations, user!

You heard me, degenerate.

I'm a Floridian, so your pic is semi-accurate.

jej'em

Better than some cancerous waifufag or whatever.

Fag.

I'll never get to force this nazi porg thing at this rate. Maybe I should post it on cuckchan to get more people in on it.

You forget, the penguin puffs are one with the force, and apparently the most wisest and intelligent beings in the nuSW galaxy.

It won't work. Only way to make Porgs controversial is to have some Holla Forumsacks at a rally dress up as porgs and wookies and start assaulting people. Then both will be automatically considered hate symbols. Once the frog started being used irl, that's when it became offensive.

Poogie

Wew
I DECLARE DUBS TO BE THE KING AND QUEEN OF Holla Forums

FUCK YOU FAM

TR8-T0R was actually an interesting character though.

whoah

fuck off kike.

Are you legit retarded or incapable of a coherent response? If you idiots want to make Star Wars a hate symbol, you need to dress up as characters in the film and do something big, like attack a gay club or ghetto. Is that too hard for you pea-sized mind to understand, you braindead nigger?

someone make a porg version of this

I'm not a drawfag, but you can either ask /loomis/ or whatever drawfag board exists. I think Holla Forums and Holla Forums currently have some drawfag threads if you want to ask them.

It will be done, my lord.

why does this dudes nose look like a penis?

good job

OMG Someone needs too make a parody of Aerosmith's "Walk This Way" called "Porg This Way" it would be scoop cute! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

GEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT R3EAAADDDYYY FOOOORRRR THHEEEEE POOOOOOOORRRGGG DIIICCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!

[ P O R G E D ]

Just a few crossposting faggots.

JUST PORG MY NEGHOLE

I ain't a faggot

If you're that faggot who likes Cody, the youngs bucks and especially Kenny Omega then you're a faggot. If you're the one trying to force Alexa Bliss here in the waifuwars then you're a faggot as well. If none, then maybe you might be ok.

who doesn't like Cody and the Young Bucks tbh?

It's settled, you're a faggot.

Really? because I have your test results right here..

is she talking about Jim Cornette?

That's lame, what is he even doing.

kek

it's called character acting

What's his character? If it's a son living off on the fact that his dad was a legend and he isn't even a tenth of him then I still don't get it.

At least bliss is one of the few cute waifus here.

the way I see it, Cody is that one guy every group has who wants to be "one of the guys" but is too serious deep down in his heart to really fit in

JUST PORG MY FRANCHISE UP

cuck