Lying press

Trump plans to defund PBS, so PBS edited their timelapse video of the inauguration to remove the part with the biggest crowd.

It's from reddit. Don't flipout.

archive.is/46WM9

web.archive.org/web/20170122223311/https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5pk2qv/trump_plans_to_defund_pbs_so_pbs_edited_their/

PBS's time lapse video for reference. Their edit point is at the 46 second mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

GIF of the moment they edit it

i.imgur.com/gzITXlU.gif

CNN's gigapixel image goes all the way back to the building, yet the time lapse doesn't include that crowd.

i.imgur.com/RKrJ6CR.jpg

For more info:

archive.is/fxyT5

web.archive.org/web/20170122223447/https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ph3aj/proof_real_inauguration_crowd_size_vs_fake_news/

I'll archive the links and make webm's out of videos when I get back to my computer tonight.

jesus christ thats a tasty looking sandwich

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY A BUFFALO CHICKEN SANDWICH THREAD

The only press we should support is the bunbunmaru shinbun~!

Fuck I want one of those

Wew lad. Looks like Ken Burns might have to find another outlet to push white guilt documentaries.

It's a common misconception that PBS is publicly funded. They're just subsidized, with only like 10% of their funding coming from the government IIRC. The rest is from foundations.

That said, I don't see how it's nationalist to defund public broadcasting. Holla Forums hasn't been a lolberg hangout for years and this just seems like a gift to the lolberg wing of the GOP.

I know! Damn! How can anyone be addicted to drugs when there's food?!!!

When that public broadcasting is against your nation, it has to be defunded. Faggot.

It's good that we are no longer funding leftist drivel, not because of some libertarian principle.

PBS doesn't spew Marxist propaganda 24/7 like many of the privately-owned channels.

Antiques Roadshow, Masterpiece Theatre, Nova etc. don't have a political agenda. Get rid of the News Hour and it would be okay.

wat?

European here. It's 00:07 and OP made me fucking hungry.

what PBS are you watching?

Also holy shit, this has been the most effective media psyop yet. I completely fell for it at first.
ALL OUT INFORMATION WAREFARE FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY

My thoughts exactly. Thanks, OP, time to grill up a sandwich.

Nova is my favorite part but I don't use my TV anyways. I watched it online.

what a (((coincidence)))

usually try not to say things like that, just do it.
It needs to be done, but people are less likely to do it if someone says they're already going to do it, and by the time it's actually done, it might be too late.
A similar effect is known for emergency responses: every certified person is required to respond to the call, since it's been demonstrated through studies that no one will end up going since everybody thought someone else was doing it.

Finnigger here don't make me huoaarny

THIS IS SOME OF THE MOST BLATANT DISHONESTY FROM THE MEDIA YOU COULD EVER ASK FOR. BE SURE TO SAVE AS MUCH EVIDENCE AS YOU CAN, BECAUSE THIS SHIT WILL REDPILL LIKE CRAZY

I love Nova, Nature, PBS spacetime. The rest I don't care about