MORE LYNCH KINO

MORE LYNCH KINO
indiewire.com/2017/09/david-lynch-twin-peaks-finale-season-4-details-1201876433/

I thought season 3 was the end

I have only seen the pilot, I dont care to watch any more. I dont like tv shows

Inland Empire was fucking great though

If someone rejects death of the author, they have to accept stupid shit like They Live being about common capitalism.

Most authors are retards and their work only gets meaning by resonating with the audience.

If you accept the death of the author then discussing the meaning of a work becomes pointless. Furthermore SJWs use that to claim all sorts of media is Xist or Yphobic regardless authorial intent.

He just wants to film whatever pops into his head and he thinks looks or feels cool. The only reason he doesn't want to give away his intent is because he doesn't want to cheapen the experience for those that read all sorts of stuff into his refined mystery boxes.

Amanda Seyfried is a crack whore in real life

If the only interpretation that is allowed is the author's, then the whole work is meaningless because the author might as well have said his stupid opinion instead of hiding it inside his work.
Maybe you should stop speaking too.

No, because it's fun to hear fresh ideas. The problem is when some faggot comes along and tells you that you have to believe what they believe.

A story is the writers narrative alone. You can accept or reject their message, or you can even conclude that it comes off in a way that the author didn't intend, but you can go back to Reddit if you think your headcanon has any value here.

t. retarded author with shit ideas

Only losers use terms like that. Art is inherently subjective because every person on the planet has their own baggage. So while one person may watch the Hurt Locker and find meaning in it, a soldier might watch it and laugh their ass off at how fake it is. The most important part of art is what it means to you, what you think as the images move across the screen.

The writer's intention can't change the experience you had with the story, and if he wants to change that, then he's a bad writer who doesn't understand the purpose of putting one's work out in the public sphere.

I'd guess he's not actually a writer, and he's just a YouTube tier critic.

Actually, that's an insult to even YouTube tier critics, he's Pleb Leddit Media tier, tbh.

Answers are never satisfying so he gives you no answer.

I believe we had: 16 episodes without Cooper, a lame fight with the Bob Ball Boss and then a finale that shits on everything that happened.

Why care about characters that are randomly sent to alternative dimensions? In another show, it would be called a poor plot. In a Lynch show, it's called progressive and abstract.

How is They Live not about neoliberal capitalism? It's in every scene in the fucking movie.

The first two seasons can be a slog, but season 3 was like an 18 hour Lynch movie.

It's about Jews, you mong. An alien race that controls the media, the banks, and the government? All the while hiding in plain sight? Come on. It was about Jews.

It's about Jews unintentionally. That what happens when you attack abstract concepts instead of giving your enemy a face. Who else are we supposed to think the aliens are an allegory for,other than those who are actually in charge?

Stop being so paranoid. It's not like the people in charge of Monsanto are Jewish or anything.

Exactly. Carpenter didn't really know what he was doing when he combined the idea of indoctrination in modern consumerist society with the horror theme of out-group pretending to be part of the in-group. That is why the death of the author is in full effect; for anyone who believes in anti-semitic canard, the interpretation that They Live is about kikes is completely obvious.

I bet you watched Eraserhead and thought the whole dinner scene was added for cringe.