Holla Forums music

Doesn't have to relate politics and not specifically a genre just be sophisticated/complex/patrician/manly like Bebop jazz or real country. 70s-era Bowie was fucking god-tier.
After Bowie stopped doing coke his quality of music plummeted even making the liberal abomination known as Tin Machine that was so leftist and preachy that it interfered with the music and critics shit all over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZULVnHykadQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZULVnHykadQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Osrb3SqpP90
instagram.com/p/BOiuKeuAfOy/?taken-by=macdemarco&hl=en
www98.zippyshare.com/v/TcbObjcu/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EO7NIzsBf44
youtube.com/watch?v=vu1BcNeebMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

best metal band
e
s
t

m
e
t
a
l

b
a
n
d

Bowie was cool.

fucking love kraftwerk, on par with beethoven and wagner as the greatest german composers

(sage for doublepost)

Also his album "Similitude of a Dream" is fucking amazing but I can only find individual songs on youtube and not the full thing.

some varg

o fug, forgot link

I'm having a hard time finding music that I enjoy nowadays.

ONE OFF

HOLY SHIT

(wasted)
God fucking damn it.

Bowie was cool, BUT…
he was a massive degenerate

He was a fascist apologist for a good part of his career, than in the mid 90s either the propaganda or the (((executives))) got to him and he did a full 180 and married a nigger, up until that point though he was famously almost banned from West German for a nazi salute

Yeah, but the problem is that hundreds of thousands of progressives and feminists decide to shit on his whole career by basically ruining it for everyone besides them. i'm a bowie fan too btw I have had random people ugly halfbald cat ladies tell me how beauty and the beast was about Bowie fucking a tranny and it pisses me off to no bounds.

Good to know some anons have good taste in music.
bumping with Unknown Mortal Orchestra except for the fact that they're from Portland and that's fucking gay

This is Holla Forums, not /mu/

Listen to some Brahms and move on.

At least he chose an Amharic instead of any old nigger like that kike Bob Dylan did. I wonder if Bowie's golden era was a fluke, the coke messed up his head and he doesn't know how to perceive himself when he quit, or he was persuaded by the Jewish higher-ups to cut it or they psyop'd him.

Gregorian chanting. Everything else is blasphemy.

Dispite the fact that the Grateful Dead are degenerate hippies, their music is really good and they sing about how great American whites were in the wild west and country song covers.

Jerry Garcia's guitar solos are god tier

youtube.com/watch?v=ZULVnHykadQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZULVnHykadQ

I'm more of a progressive rock guy
pic related is my favorite bands/musicians..

Only an oldfag would like Grateful Dead

vid related is favourite track.

youtube.com/watch?v=Osrb3SqpP90

my entire friend base is grateful dead fans including my self.
and the majority of us are trump supporters.
the (much)older dead heads are also trump supports i'v found.

yes

Feels good, mate.

Any bluegrass bros?

Yeah, you bongs made some nice music back in the day.

Casual listeners hastily assume Prog Rock is an apolitical genre (of course, the more informed listener knows better) but Italy's own Progressive scene thought different. Some of the prominent bands from the more avant-garde wing of their Progressive music scene strongly affiliated with the communist Rock in Opposition movement, most famously Area and the Stormy Six, but others on the furthest fringes of the genre sang from entirely different hymn sheet. You know, Fascism.

Janus, formerly Janum, were affiliated to the Neo-Fascist MSI party, regularly playing live at their amusingly-named "Hobbit Camps," named after the musician fellowship's shared interest in Tolkien. The band's history is somewhat turbulent. Most of the original copies of their album were destroyed in a fire at the only bookstore bold enough to sell their work. Their original guitarist was even killed in a political riot the year this album was released.

Recorded on a low budget, Al Maestrale sounds a little crummy in terms of production so doesn't come close to matching the Mussolinian bombast of Museo Rosenbach's Nietzschean masterwork Zarathustra. But the rawness of this recording is certainly a nice antidote to the slew of self-consciously 'pretty' bands who had sprung up in the scene. There are notably few symphonic influences, opting instead for a folk-tinged fuzzy hard rock style, not a world away from the early Black Widow. And some of the guitar playing on here is very mean indeed!

When it feels like there are few genuine obscurities in Prog left, it's nice to have something like this still out there, and the political affiliations gives this band a dangerous edge a lot of Prog admittedly lacks.

Copies of this album floating around online have it ripped at the wrong speed, which is why the instruments sound slightly higher in pitch than ideal.

Now where talking, viva l'Italia frate

Fascism finally has its answer to Pink Floyd…

Carré.Ladich.Marchal was a project conceived by singer/lyricist Olivier Carré and multi-instrumentalist Jack Marchal, both men active in French Nationalist movements. With the help of Janus's mastermind Mario Ladich on drums, they went to work at his studio in Rome and recorded "Science & Violence" in just two days before releasing it independently on vinyl shortly thereafter. Olivier Carré sadly met his end in 1994 in a motorcycle accident, in which Jack Marchal was somehow involved.

Sung entirely in French by Carré, "Science & Violence" earns its distinction as being the psychedelic foil to Pink Floyd. Influenced by some of France's notable Prog Rock acts from that era, the material is quite original, combining the psychedelic influences with theatrical lyrics, rockin' grooves and some soaring keyboards in a charming package. The spacey synthesizers, screeching guitars and French narration wouldn't sound out of place on a Pulsar record whereas other sections are more raw with abrasive electric riffs and acoustic flourishes. Some of the music is characterized by soft electric moves and over-the-top singing lines, surrounded by mellow keyboard themes, building a slight psychedelic atmosphere, which will eventually explode into lovely, melodic soloing with a discreet symphonic base. There are also sporadic, harder runs with the guitars in evidence and an electrified atmosphere.

Plans for a sophomore release were never completed, but two tracks recorded for the album made it to the 1997 reissue on CD. Sadly, the Prog Rock which made their music memorable was absconded for some sort of Minimal Wave/Minimal Synth. While competent, neither song is half as catchy as The Final Sound's "Genetics." Still, there are few genuine obscurities in Prog Rock left, so it's nice to have something like this still out there, and the political affiliations gives this band a dangerous edge most of Prog admittedly lacks.

why not revive the ancient art of rickrolling?

'cause it's horribly overplayed and not funny anymore. Rick himself is absolutely sick of it, and the only laughs that ever came from this song was from trolling a white trash woman from Florida.

haddaway still holds a place in my heart from all those hours wasted on ytmnd

I would like to recommend Death In June to everyone. The early stuff is probably the best. I detect a lot of Nazi sympathies in this music.

oh fuck yes. he comes off as a slacker but he really busts ass. new album soon.

instagram.com/p/BOiuKeuAfOy/?taken-by=macdemarco&hl=en

trve kvlt finngolian metal

Zappa is gold, as was Beefheart. pic is my favorite Pink Floyd album, though Obscured By Clouds is a close second.

eurovision about the founder of finland

Bowie was a performer, not political. Dude was legitimately schizophrenic he was kind of like Terry Davis, who channeled his illness into something creative and almost religious and had a bunch of personas with different beliefs that while he was in that persona he himself fully believed.
Meaning he really was pro-degeneracy when he was doing the whole Halloween Jack thing for Diamond Dogs, and legitimately thought he was a fascist alien when he was ziggy.
I don't listen to his shit because he bought into a bunch of leftist cancer after he stopped doing drugs and giving into these personas.

Thin White Duke is my favorite Bowie's persona, The Return of the Thin White Duke was a great album.

My favorite was Halloween Jack simply because whoever made escape from NY copied him and it directly led to Big Boss when the Japs found it.

on topic: Would horrorcore be allowed in a white nationalist society?

There was an honest to God White Power rap album released in 1995. Anything is possible.

It was a stage act, mate. Outside of the shows, he made sure to be human. Especially when when he struck up a family. He was simply shitposting on a level beyond even what Sam Hyde has the potential to achieve.

The man just wanted to live a quiet life.

(heil'd)
Damn this is really good. White rappers are always better than niggers.
so are producers, entirely new style of beats going around all made by white kids

He was able to completely suspend all of his own disbelief and completely let whatever character he was creating take control. Really weird shit, sam sort of does the same thing in a more reserved way.

I want /mu/ to leave

Bowie was feminine, but he was high T feminine. As opposed to being an emasculated faggot, he owned his androgynous appearance and gave off a really confusing demeanor.

Yes. That's called an act. The fact you believe it even onto his own death means it was and is a very good one. I doubt Sam will ever immortalise himself in the same way. He seems to have become humble, as of late.

Anyway, here's a good testament to back when he was pretty based.

Wow, that album is tight. Never even knew Italian neo-fascist prog rock was a thing. Thanks for sharing

Speaking of Bowie, after he died I gathered some clips and made a little music video using Starman as an allegory to the Trump candidacy.

While I was editing the video, I encountered some mysterious synchronicities with the lyrics, such as the line "that weren't no DJ, that was hazy cosmic jive" synching up with footage of Ivanka introducing Donald at the announcement of his candidacy at Trump Tower.

www98.zippyshare.com/v/TcbObjcu/file.html

Heil

animu shit coming right in
azumanga has the most comfy soundtrack of all

It's criminal how little-known this symphonic doom death metal project is.

Good taste user.

chetnik glamrock

THIS IS WAR…HUH, WOW!

Speaking of Janus, here's a cover from a band called Hobbit. The lyrics are about Robert Brasillach.

Brasillach was an intellectual who openly held Fascist sympathies in Vichy France expressed in the newspaper Je suis partout which he edited. Infamously, he was executed by the state for his role as editor, which included publishing the names and addresses of various Jews and members of La Resistance. He later spent his time promoting collaboration and German victory, and also called for the execution of political opponents in his paper. His execution is controversial because his crimes, rather than militaristic or political, were intellectual, raising serious questions about the role of speech in wartime and the degree which one could be held culpable for the content of one's words.

On one hand, he called for the execution/deportation of thousands of people. He wasn't a passive agent who merely spoke his mind. He backed up his calls for execution by literally doxxing the Jews and dissenters during that time. On the other hand, other collaborators guilty of similar crimes were given meager sentences while he faced the highest possible penalty.
3 months ago

Right here, m8.

Thanks, bro. I just packed another tank in my vape. This album is a real treat.

What other Krautmusik would you recommend I couldn't get into Neu.

Bowie was a faggot or masculine when he wanted to be and he wasn't an idiot, the message of his songs were deeper than to experiment and break social norms and this was just expressed with a character like Ziggy Stardust and his derivatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=EO7NIzsBf44

Arvo Pärt, Autechre, John Fahey

These three cover all the bases.

There are very few men in the world that have the chiseled jawline and aryan cheekbones.

I always liked Bowie's Cygnet Committee from the Space Oddity album. It still rings true today, how the acceptance and love leftists ruin everything.

"As a love machine lumbers through desolation rows
Ploughing down man, woman, listening to its command
But not hearing anymore"

Holy shit, this. Cygnet Committee is COMPLETE relevant to today's society.

"I believe in the power of good,
I believe in the state of love,
I will fight for the right to right,
I will kill for the good of the fight for the right to be right,
but I open my eyes to look around,
and I see a child laying slain the ground"

This was back in '69 when dirty Hippies were stinking up the place and pushing their beliefs on people. These 6 lines in particular always get to me though, because it's about the absurd measures they'll take to accomplish what's supposed to be a good cause. The child laying slain on the ground was killed for the good of the fight for the right to be right.

It was relevant back then, and it's relevant now.

"Infiltrated business cesspools
Hating through our sleeves
Yea, and we slit the Catholic throat
Stoned the poor
On slogans such as

'Wish You Could Hear'
'Love Is All We Need'
'Kick Out The Jams'
'Kick Out Your Mother'
'Cut Up Your Friend'
'Screw Up Your Brother or He'll Get You In the End'"

probably should have greentexted those lyrics, oh well, no use complaining now

Screaming

You guys know that Bowie married a nigger, right?

Except the average Aryan like a 100 years ago before Jews ruined our genes with xenoestrogens in the water supply and plastic food packaging.

youtube.com/watch?v=vu1BcNeebMI

There's literally nothing wrong with modern classical.

The 90's nearly broke every right leaning person. It was a time when left-liberal thinking started to root and used the right built rich and values to prove that multi-culti is paradise.
I still wonder how trump was able to survive it…

Bowie sucked dicks and fucked a sheboon. That makes him TRStier not /pol

It has been discussed. Nobody's perfect. Not even Adolf, or Donald. They all have their own character flaws.

Yes, and Freddie Mercury was a semen-slurping degenerate, and not a family man who was purposely infected for the sake of making him a poster boy of their "AIDs not GRIDs" campaign.

Anyone else you're going to paint gay, mister lyingpress?

Why was this thread anchored?

ABBA is not redpilled or anything, but it's good music made by a Lebensborn.

feels incredibly bad, man

Musical talent aside, he is ultimate soft-left boomercore.