Hollywood live action sailor moon

What would a Hollywood live action sailor moon movie be like? And who would Holla Forums cast for the inevitable Hollywood live action sailor moon movie?

Sailor Moon - Hailee Steinfeld

Tuxedo Mask - John Boyega

Sailor Mercury - Ellen Page

Sailor Mars -Kelly Marie Tran

Sailor Jupiter - Jazz Jennings

Sailor Venus - Miley Cyrus

Have you learned nothing!?

GitS could have been okay if they had cast an actually attractive woman to be the major and if there had been no niggers.

You're right, when you actually care about the source material you actually get a good movie (GiTS), contrary to just try to create a cash cow and ignore everything that made it good (DB:E)

He isn't black enough for my taste

She could be that horned guy who sends out the monsters and does the bidding of the evil queen. Or she could be some high level monster who must be defeated. Since she was a dancer before she became an actress and the Arya Stark training, she would be great in fight scenes and has that ayy lmao quality required to play demonic entities

GitS was actually fine.

The movie might have been good but the financials weren't. They killed the potential franchise by casting a Jewish fridge.

You and I both know it would be Sailor Moon.

She's too small for that role. Not that it would bother me, just saying

Similar to the live action sailor show but with more jews. Some diversity hires. I could see them actually getting Seth Rogen to play Melvin/ the nerdy kid with glasses from the anime.

They are cute

What we do know is that they're all be ugly goblins with fridge bodies.

Maisie, Camren, Anya Taylor-Joy and we need 2 more.

Make no mistake, Paramount wanted a franchise out of GitS.

Such plebbery. Do you have no shame sir.

To

Oh great. Another movie made by idiots with only superficial tumblr-tier knowledge of the franchise whose only understanding of it consists of aesthetics and two dykes who were the biggest jerks in the show. Hollywood needs to fucking lay off Japan. I hope this crashes harder than GitS.

And why do anyone care?

Absolutely plebtistic.

>implying they won't all be fags except Sabrina
That's right, I used the dub name. Whatcha gonna do about it faggots?

I gonna hack you, find you, then kill you AND plow your mother right in the shitter, you filthy pleb. How about that, uh?

Seems plausible. Hollywood turned L Lawliet into a Nigger, Turning Usagi Tsukino into a woman product of congenital deformities is something (((they))) could do.

This is actress Japan chose to portray Hotaru Tomoe in the musical to celebrate the 20th anniversary for Sailor Moon. Live Action is a mistake

it was Serena you dumb nigger

Like absolutely nothing because it would never be made

Why do they keep doing these anime adaptations?

Got to keep trying until you get your cinematic universe

I want a Gundam adaptation.
The movie would be shit but at least we'd have fighting robots.

Anime's considered cool now with the "i'm such a nerd xD" crowd.

It's Usagi, you plebeian nigger

Oh, you mean the people who watch the Big Bang Theory, the Marvel Movies, the New Star Wars and Rick and Morty?

GitS was always overrated crap.

Who can tell honestly? For years me and many other casual shits thought Sailor Moon was an anime adaptation of Sabrina the Teenaged Witch.

Yes.

That and they're too scared to try new ideas that won't make them profits while not being able to serve as political platforms.

How about Wesley Snipes.

He still alive?

Maybe you needs to Gits good at spotting great writing?