Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe AGAIN

Sometime back we had the anthology of Deadpool killing the entire Marvel Universe brutally. Ultimately ending in 616 Deadpool taking that Deadpool down for good. Now we return with a new alternate Deadpool killing his universe. Particularly killing off the diversity tier heroes no one really cares about. Get excited because the carnage starts here.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-622751111
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

End of the first issue. How can possibly fuck this up later? Will this be the best selling Marvel title on the simple fact it's killing the festering pile of shit the Marvel Universe has become? We'll find out soon enough.

If he is able to kill Miles, Kamala, and Carol on panel this won't be a complete waste… of course, that won't happen, but it'd be nice.

We can dream.

Depends on how much they want to retread the first story. His outfit here IS designed after Dreadpool's, so he might get away with killing everyone after all.

If the tumblr crowd is still mad about that one marketing dude talking about how diversity doesn't sell, this all could be pretty good material to show them out of context. Something something "I guess THIS is how Marvel treats Pee Oh Sees in Trump's America!!"

Like they actually read Marvel titles outside of their hugboxes. But yeah this will definitely rile those fucks up.

I'm glad they took the time to write in the rebuttal, because.. seriously, what kind of fucking dialog is this?

Don't fuck the cactus, user.

Place your bets: Will Power Pack be ignored, killed off-screen like the last one or will Marvel go all raging edge?

0 points for imagination again marvel

Don't waste your time with this shit, user. We probably are not gonna get anything as satisfying as this.

Well, at least she-Thor is dead.

Dont bully she-hulk!

I wish marvel would only publish ______ Kills the Marvel Universe comics. Originally, I didn't care for the idea. Now, I'm so worn down by constant pointless fights between unheroic "superheroes" (with occasional appearances by right villains) and the general direction of the Universe (replacing classics with token nobodies) that I'm all for cape genocide.

it's shit my son

Rule 34? If you're reading this, circuit, that's your cue.

Deadpool is mind controlled and has no idea who everyone is.

FUCK THE CACTUS

What do these numbers mean?

Fate is strange indeed.

Only in the first kill sequence. He was aware who was really there when he killed the gods.

The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Snackrifice.

Just fucking kill me.

They either pussied out since they knew Jason Aaron would come full-blown rape mode if they hacked his waifu apart. Or they just don't care.

Senior Joe won…

so everytime marvel fucks up we just have deadpool kill all the shit chars. kinda lazy but it is a solution nonetheless

It means we need pictures. Pictures of cactusgirl. Now, what are you standing around for, slick? I need these by today, or you're fired.

so disappointing. What's the point of this new one anyway?

Now if only it was canon.

Deadpool sells.

If he kills all the current year + 2 heroes, then it is.

Storytiming issue #2

End of #2

Why can't Marvel leave her the fuck alone?

She's selling.

With a little effort every fight could be handled way more better, and the story could be golden with the "Deadpool left clues while the Punisher and Moon knight investigate his murders". But no…

Gorefest, rushed pacing, unnecessary wackyness…

Bringing Gwenpool in as an informant is just a mark of that how they have no time to extract the full story in an interesting way.

Thanks for storytiming for me, user. I only just got up.

Anyway, not liking the direction this is taking. The "investigation" team of heroes that just seems to be fucking around with the crime scenes should be cut out completely in favor of Deadpool just fighting and killing dudes. Because otherwise it's taking up space and dragging down the pacing. Let's just hope Gwenpool dies horribly next.

Do they have to shoehorn this uninteresting bitch into every fucking comic?

And its ruined

Bump because next issue in two weeks

But I need my cancer now!

The will be fine.

#3 preview.

Now for whatever reason it bothers me that Gwen looks like a grown as woman. I know she is a grown ass woman but I thought she had a youthful teen look about her. When I was 22 I had a co worker who was 25 years old, but she looked like she was 15. I imagined Gwen was in the same boat. I guess the inconsistent definite look of a character is started to bug me.

I don't think Gwen is over 20.

Who got it?

/sp/

Thanks user

So Deadpool only manages to kill everyone because they suffer from plot stupidity and forget how to fight?

How do you think the Punisher did it?

…sigh…

It's like everyone goes out of their way to draw Gwen as badly as possible. Are they just jealous of Gurihiru? How can Gwenpool even exist in an alternate universe story if she's supposed to be from the real world?

INFINITE MULTIVERSE

Ew

Transitioning to storytime

ULTRONPOOL!
>that next issue's cover
P O T T E R Y

Thanks user.

did they connect this to old man logan?

A jó kurva anyátok!

These people are psychotic.

I saw that shit coming the moment he picked up the gun and they did it anyway. Obviously they have to take a lot of liberties to get away with a story like this but damn I was hoping for a little more creativity.

No! Really!? Poor guy didn saw it coming

The first one is the best selling Marvel trade since it came out. So naturally Marvel wants to milk that audience with the exact same product. Just like they always do.

And here is how you kill an entire universe the right way: by DC
Guest star: Lobo

DA END
Short . sweet and to the point. No sequels , prequels , memequels etc ; DC does what Marveldon't

Yeah, that Rocket death made me feel sick. Just so goddamn edgy, he's even strung up on barbwire for fucksake.
It's amazing what Marvel will do to their own characters for a quick buck.

Who was his voice actor in the animated series? I am reading all this in his voice.

Thanks

Brad Garrett AKA as Robert Barone from everybody loves Raymond and Grimlock from G1 Transformers.

Ok, the Chic Track Parody got me.

I thought they destroyed the mutliverse in Secret Wars?

Since when was Black Panther or Captain America in the original Avengers line up?

Holy shit i never knew that. I thought he was voiced by some WWE wrestler. Also, never knew he did the voice of Grimlock.

No, that was Gregg Berger.

Why is Thor a girl?

They did. Then it got better.

Hmm, which captain America died in old man Logan, If the x men massacre and the villains teaming up for the big one. It sounds a lot like the set up for old man Logan.

Considering it was before the complete SJW era, classic Steve Rogers Cap was the one to die along with Bucky in the original Old Man Logan series.

Well technically since this is an alternate but universe reflecting the current one cap would be back to his costume, but if they try that angle who knows.
I just think it's plausible because they have it as deadpool not being the only one slaughtering the x men, Logan not looking good I forget what he did to himself but still and the symbiote escaping. Along with the villains getting together it might try to tie in.

It's just utter nonsense for the sake of shilling Old Man Logan and milking Deadpool some more. Don't think about it too hard. Because the creators sure as hell didn't.

Makes me wonder why destroy the multiverse to begin with if everything is gonna turn out fine at the end.

It was largely used to get rid of or change things that had been bugging Marvel editorial for years.

The Fantastic Four are basically disbanded. Take that Fox!
Doom's face is now fixed so they can tell Doom stories that Fox can't use like Doom becomes Iron Man.
They were planning on having the X-Men leaving the planet before editors changed.
The Ultimate universe was killed off, but of course Miles Morales and all his cast were brought into the 616.
But it's actually not called 616 anymore, because Brevroot has always has a stick up his ass about that. So now it's Earth-Prime or some shit.

Basically it was them trying to soft reboot the MU without calling it that.

Worked for Wolverine

Really? I mean, I can see it since they've been shilling the Inhumans as another "outcast superhero team", although one not suffering from Fox's cluthes and having to be a stand-in for Niggers/Jews/Whatever.

user you're trying to hard to fit in.

The rumors were that the Inhuman terrigen cloud was going to make the earth inhabitable for mutants so they would leave earth. So Inhumans would completely replace mutants and Marvel could still keep around the X-Men titles, which generally sell better than Fantastic Four titles.

When X-Men editor Mike Marts left Marvel the idea was scrapped.

So, this is kind of making me want to read the original Deadpool kills the MU, anyone interested I storytime it here during the downtime between these chapters?

Yeah go ahead. We got time till the next issue.

That whole business with the X men sounds awful and stupid.

As luck would have it, I found a very well seeded torrent and it downloaded in minutes.

I'll post the rest in the next couple days, really need to get some sleep now.
A bit less of an explosive start then the new run, but fairly entertaining nonetheless.

I got you!

THE END

Thanks user!
Seeing this and the current year garbage makes me wonder how could something fall that low?

Deadpool did nothing wrong.
Prove me wrong.
Protip: You can't.
t. Me.

That's kind of the point of the original event. He's entirely right and though his actions are cruel, the things the artists and writers have put them all through are far more cruel.

This second retread of the event is complete bullshit and undermines the original by making it some LOL ALL ACCORDING THE MY 4D KEIKAKU VILLAIN PLAN bullshit. Only slightly redeeming thing about it has been that they've remembered Moon Knight is a character of theirs.

come on now

What are you trying to accomplish here?

I was gonna yell about the recycled ending, till I realized this is the original.

I still like it better how Punisher kills the XMen.

A comic about a foregone era.
An era where characters were established, conflicts were established, conflicts were resolved, characters were killed.

An era where you dont start every single issue by putting random name tags on fifteen different people.

This is bullshit! You cant kill Hulk without special surprise anti-hulk arrows!!!

Through the eye!

Does that mean wolverine can kill hulk if he stabs him in the eye?

Who is the qt ghost mutant?

Kitty Pride (No, thats actually her name). Doesnt really have any amazing powers besides walk-trough-walls, and if I remember well she was everyone's girlfriend or something, writers love to ship her around the block.

But they are not real, they cant feel anything, just pictures on a piece of paper.

Is there ANY couple that sticks togheter without taking a time out and dating some else?

The suspension of disbelief, especially when Deadpool is involved, is that in some way they are "alive" and that they do feel suffering and pain and so on. This is why Deadpool kills everyone and then finishes off his crusade by going after the people writing the comics. No more creators, no more suffering.

Scott and the goblin queen

Thanks for the storytime OP. Wasn't there some follow up story where Deadpool goes to other multiverses killing other people and another version of Deadpool has to form the Deadpool corps to fight him?

Yes. Also I didn't do it. The thread was taken over by other anons who were faster than me at storytiming stuff. So I just let them have it instead.

You know, I wonder how Lady Death feels about these little incidents. Do they get her wet in her bony britches, or is there a certain point where she has to step in and go "What The Fuck"? This is exactly the kind of thing that got her to call Thanos too clingy over.

Autists gonna autist.

Doubt it, this is complete garbage. The only good thing about is Deadpool's design

that does raise a question, though
what's the most violent child death in a mainstream marvel comic? or dc, for that matter?

MAX series and edgy shit from ennis and the like doesn't count

Shame

Power Pack 30 has one, possibly two kids killed on screen. The guy in Alex's gym class is likely the same age as him (12-13) and dies from falling after smoking a whole bag of crack. Another doesn't have an age (he's the "brother" of a kid Alex's age), but is shot by the police trying to rob a store.

There was that kid deformed by the Hobgoblin in Todd McFarlane's Spider-Man. I don't know if he was actually killed, though. Ghost Rider certainly ran him the fuck over.
There was Wolverine eating babies in the What If X-Men lost Inferno.
And it was strongly suggested Illyana Rasputin was raped by S'ym. Which is a bit creepy when you remember S'ym was Chris Clairmont taking a shot at Dave Sim and Cerebus.
The flying mountie kept trying to smash an AIDS baby with his bare hands in the Gay Northstar issue. Wasn't that Scott Lobdell? Stay classy, Scott.
Oh yeah, Bloodsport killed a whole crowd, children included, in his first appearance in Superman, and so did The Reavers in X-Men.

CONTINUED FROM THAT PART ON (RELAX, IT'S JUST A PREVIEW OF THE FINALE)

Now this is the shit I wanted to see. My only regret is that the "How Deadpool sees it" sections prevent us from really taking in the brutality.

Pretty sure the dyke one since Mar Vell has been dead for quite some time. Unless this is an alternate universe.

It's Captain Dyke. You can see her beforehand in the previous issue.

Jeepers….

not mentioning the morlock massacre bit

how that shit belongs in a power pack comic I will never know

What is the point of X kills the X universe when to accomplish it you have to stress believability by making every character either forget how to fight or die to some elaborate all according to keikaiku scheme? How the fuck would a brainwashed Deadpool know how to kill half of these fuckers, or be able to pull it off while imagining he's at a pie eating contest or playing volleyball? Let alone shit like a symbiote abandoning it's powerful host simply because it was "sated"?

What awfully written garbage.

I remember both of these traumatizing me.

But at least the somewhat Reavers fit into the X-Men's overall tone.
I remember wondering what the fuck a vietnam vet gunning down children was doing in the pages of Superman, he should be fighting Daredevil or the Punisher or some shit. So tonally jarring.

yeah, late 80's had that 90's edge starting

Ever hear of the word "Schlock"?

It's an easy crossover premise with the appeal of an edgy What If.

Didn't it turn out he wasn't a Vietnam vet but his brother was and he does this because he feels guilty for dodging the draft and as a result his brother served in his place?

ALL SPOILERS CONTINUE

THE E— ONE LAST TRY!
See you next month!

>fucking retarted gwenpoole dies before exploit the super weakness
My only hope is that even the normal fagboys will be upset by this garbage…
thx OP for the suicide pills

I'm not OP.

then you must be my new dealer thx anyway

Wouldn't Gwenpool know the codeword already from her comic book knowledge? Why didn't she use it before getting stabbed? Why is she so ugly? How did Deadpool even kill the Power Pack with swords? That's as dumb as trying to kill the Flash with a sword.

Why is everything so stupid and shitty?

How would she come in with knowledge of an issue that wasnt published before her arrival. (IE how can she read something shes in?)

I'm only disappointed at the lack of meta-talk.

Its made in a executive factory

Every single "kills the Marvel universe" has this level of bullshit to it. Remember Deadpool killing Thanos and Galactus with voodoo dolls? Or killing Spider-Man with a regular gun? I'm not even 100% sure Ghost Rider can be killed. He's an agent of hell.

This

How the hell did Punisher manage to kill Ghost Rider in his KTMU?

Forgive me if I find that hard to believe. Also, they just won't stop with turning Deadpool into a cheap normalfag magnet now, do they?

Thanks for twisting the knife in my back some more there Marvel.

Yes. there were 2 following ups, the one where he kills literature icons like Captain Nemo and Ahab, and then the one where all the Deadpools team to kill each other. They are Deadpool Kills and Deadpool Kills Deadpool respectively. There's also the Night of the Living Deadpool. They all have just 4 issues.

The comic might as well come to life and punch you in the face and your balls. To think I had hope. At least Jessica was killed on-screen and you can see the burning face of Captan Marvel. Also, isn't Gwenpool supposed to be a 1 universe only girl, since she comes from the real world? Doesn't that mean this is 616?

The knockoff covers joke was funny.

They did, though. In a really retarded way, but they did.

wouldn't that be nice?

Its nice to dream.

I knew they wouldn't actually do it without avoiding it as much as they could.

What is Power Pack doing with those losers from the Affirmative Action League?

I think the dinosaur corpse is the big draw. Not the kid corpses.

OP here. I'm sorry I unleashed this onto you all. On the brightside, you can all suffer just as much as I am.

Thanks, but I still hate you.

It's okay. I hate myself too.

>Deadpool killing Nova with a sword and guns

What the fuck am I reading. At least get creative.

There's still no rule34 of cactusgirl? The internet is dead.

If this was back then, a drawfag would've stenciled down a fucking masterpiece for free, with no art degree.

Then why not ask a drawfag to do it then? We have a thread for that.

Or better yet, draw it yourself.

play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen7ou-622751111
check em

That really is a great last page; makes this "Kills Everyone Again" book look like even more of a joke.

A shame, because this side of Deadpool leaves a good opportunity to be explored. A sequel about this existential crisis could be good.

Yup, DC did it good.

Isn't that pretty much what happened at the end of Deadpool Kills Deadpool?

I don't think they'd have the balls to do that, but it'd be funny to see deadpool killing his friends and them being revived just to reveal against the staff. I wouldn't like to see the staff directly involved since self insertion is usually really cringy, but Deadpool fighting an invisible and omnipotent force such as the staff is amazing. Hell, it could be fun that at one point the heroes aren't resurrected anymore just to mess with Deadpool.
That's what the kill series was always about.

Technically not. Sure, Dreadpool was mad about the continuity but Deadpool's talk about it was retarded. and they concentrated on the plotline that Deadpool is the one who control's the Marvel universe, not the staff per se.
Also, don't forget the goddamn cliffhanger.

Gnosticism? In my capeshit?

Thanks user. That helped to wash away the bad taste Marvel left in my mental mouth.

So as to distinguish Deadpool's world from presumably, our real one, they've should've used real pictures of the creators interacting with cartoon deadpool.

I like it

Deadpool is so hardcore, he even kills people on the other side of the 4th wall.

ALWAYS WEAR YOUR DAMNED HELMETS, PEOPLE!

But then how will people know she's a strong independent black woman?

The smell ?

Diversity > safety

And normal fags just let this slide? Disgusting!

this was the only reason to read this damn garbage.

Can confirm, niggers smell like rotting fruit

End

I tried

Don't feed the shitposter, also spoiler that shit.

8/10, would grope

this thread made me realize that even when the content is decent I still dont like comic books. VERY boring

I never knew how much I liked this concept.

Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Wiseguy!

Sure am feeling thirsty, all the sudden. Hmm.

MOAR

I like this art. And I'm reading some of Cullen Bunn's horror titles. Neat!

It was probably her first time on a liter bike. Worst cause would be first time riding anything bigger than a scooter.

Well now somebody has blood on there hand.

Nah

Thanks Alacrity

Saved.

MOAR

In the same way that Lord Of The Rings is loreporn; the first Deadpool Kills Everyone remembers to have a decent story or substance behind it, with Deadpool's rebellion against his creators being a constant factor in all of his murders (especially Taskmaster's and Professor X's). The second one is so much flimsier about it all, though.

Man I really need to start a webm folder. I have the gif for this, and it's like 8 MB. Sage for off-topic.

Issue five (THE VERY DEFINITELY REAL FINAL ISSUE)

THE END.

Wow, that was pretty fucking terrible.

Thats it? I guess they knew they could never reach the level of the original ending (pic related), so they didn't even try …

Well that ended on a wet fart, at least they showed a couple relatively gory kills in contrast to that pussy shit they did when he killed the heroes.
It has a parent advisory label on it even, they could have pushed it much further but didn't dare to because people might tweet at them.
Fuck you Marvel.

How come Cletus has prosthetic legs?

It's an old man Logan tie in, as I thought.
The symbiote survived, magneto survived, doom survived, abomination survived(probably) and red skull survived(probably)
That and wolverines massacre scene, deadpool mentions what Logan does to himself and we know the villains were going to split up the world at the end.
Just the event that is the foundation of the comic and the villains are or were mentioned as land lords of territory in old man Logan post hero america.

Old man deadpool when?

I don't think Gwen is even 20 yet. I'd say she's 18 or 19. She was lamenting her friends going to college still and she couldn't have gone neat for more than a year before her father got on her case about it.

I don't think they're trying to draw her that badly, but that their art skills are just that bad. Gwen outside of Gurihiru's art has always looked as awful as the other Marvel women

Why not wear a colored helmet and remove it digitally?

Can't believe I didn't make this the first time 'round.

I didn't notice this

Well he didn't specifically imply Logan did it to himself but he does mention Logan being damaged outside of the house and that someone with claws killed the x men. Therefore it could be heavily implied it's either part of a series set up for the future or just a tie in to old man Logan.

Doubt it. This would trigger their writers and these publishers always bow to the reactionary twitter crowd rather than their customers.

Here's a webm, now delete that stupid gif.

I quite like that nice addition.

I still don't get why Cletus would let himself be anywhere near a train station, although I suppose that everyone's been an idiot in this entire series

Perhaps carnage was just led into the area as he chased for deadpool.
That little bit where he is half robot ties back into pre doom god secret wars. That was when he got ripped in half and got aesthetic replacements. Again another little feature suggesting it's a tie in.

I feel like Bartroc would not be in this scene if wasnt for Gwenpool.