Her Name Was Connie Watton

While the hewillnotdivide us crap is flooding halfchan, a man showed up with a sign about his wife. This triggered the memory of some user and a thread was posted which gained a curious bit of shilling.

halfchan: Holla Forumsthread/108447938

There had been a potential larper user talking about needing to dig into the identity of a woman who was pushed in front of a train in Times Square Station right before the election. It turns out, this woman is the same as the wife of the man in the Shiafag video. Turns out she was the long time family housekeeper of Blackstone CEO Stephen Schwartzmann.

wwwredditcom/r/conspiracy/comments/5buljx/who_is_connie_watton/

inb4 le reddit. According to this thread there are some interesting connections here including potential Podesta links. And also:

The woman who pushed Connie in front of the train claimed mental illness and confessed. Then she later denied confessing. Her lawyer is Matthew Mari. He seems quite connected. How connected?

mathewmarilaw com/gallery/

First picture is with Trump.

He's also connected to the mob.

nypost com/2010/04/21/gambino-soldier-connected-to-gotti-decides-not-to-flip-lawyer/amp/

How does a crazy woman afford such a well connected lawyer? Good question.

I thought this might be a good jumping off point for any anons interested. Seems there might be something here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NaCt9
youtube.
archive.is/fiIjM
archive.is/wEERs#selection-947.0-957.215
archive.is/07XWl

info
wsj
archive.is/uBDlN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, Stephen Schwartzman is also a Skull and Bones member from Yale.

I don't know why the fuck I should be interested in this but have a bump in case this investigation has any meaning.

OP CAN'T INB4 YOU STUPID CUNT

But have a bump.

I know, complete and utter faggot here, but this seems too spooky to die in shillville on halfchan. Better investigation here.

So why did they kill this lady? What was La Boofs reaction to this guy? What's going on?

Unfortunate woman.
Spookey story.

That's one thing we can be grateful for is the fact that the boomer's creations are nowhere as versed at subversion as their creators.

I don't know why they would have killed her, but perhaps she found out something she shouldn't have? Perhaps she wasn't going to stay quiet? Boofy let him show his sign, I guess. I didn't see the clip, but I'll look. You can rewind the feed. But this guy's sign just brought this stuff back to the surface where it was almost swept under the rug.
Also, this shit is weird.

Hmmm… okay
(Kek)

Pizzagate is so creepy. This video reeks of the same bullshit as the elephant board.

checked
Dumb CIA NIGGER

Video may be related only by coincidence. I think it's a bot, but it's creepy. The name in the title a week after her death…just suspicious all around.

From the OP alone, it's fucking insane how the connections fell into place. If ABC user in the third pic isn't being a lying cunt, then this thing is fragile at its very fucking foundation, and I say this based on how much shit there is about this in the OP of this thread alone.

I say look for the pizzagate connection, because if there is one, we can ride that wave of interest, give it a second wind, and have a nice fat web going. I don't mean to distract of course.

MOTHER OF GOD, THIS IS BIG

Conspiranon here. You guys remember the Hoboken train crash, september last year?
archive.is/NaCt9
144 injured, 1 dead. Fabiola Bittar de Kroon. She was a former lawyer for global software giant SAP SE. Many big connections with military, intelligence, banking. Jewtube link below, skip to 8:10 stuff about the company.
youtube. com/watch?v=khq_DyVmO-g
There is better material out there, this is just the one I remembered. Anyway, SAP SE is also closely linked to Blackstone, the company Stephen Schwarzman is CEO of, the boss of Connie Watson. Various projects together.

Seems this "network", whatever it amounts to, was cleaning house before the election. I bet there were far more deaths just like these two leading up to november. Very sketchy right now, but I for one am going to keep digging. OP is right and CIA/LARPER is right, this is big.

But it might not be "big" in a way Holla Forums wants it to be… archive.is/fiIjM

It's TempleOS but what am I supposed to see ?

The train crash was definitely one of the spookier things in recent memory since the night before there was the EMS hacking that had Dr. Seuss message:
Indicating that maybe this was a cell activation message? SAP is a big company that has many connections, so Blackstone would not be unheard of. I wonder if there is a specific connection that would seem shadier.

The idea that this is pre-election cleanup is a very interesting take considering that Connie Watton was murdered only 2 days prior. I think more connected deaths could be useful info if they exist.

I am spooked.

I don't know. It may or may not be connected. Maybe it's a bot and just grabbed a random headline for the title? But knowing that clandestine groups communicate in very obscure ways, I can't rule out its relevance. So I posted it just for info in case anyone might know.

Aside from the C.I.A nigger meme, TempleOS is obscure as fuck, how would these people know about Terry David unless they hung out here ?

he's a pretty big meme in the programming world

TempleOS is known in tech circles. Terry has been banned from sites like slashdot and hacker news many times.

What did he do to get banned ?

I wish I was as good as him.

Bumping, I don't like thinking I've been rused….

>But it might not be "big" in a way Holla Forums wants it to be… archive.is/fiIjM

Have you not seen the TRS shit?

Truth, above all.
bump

Schizophrenic ramblings about CIA niggers and whatnot. Hacker News is no fun allowed, the website.

Is it for actual pentesters/old school "hackers" or is it for the omg nonomuouze ?

It is reddit-tier discourse, complete with its own reputation ("karma") system and the socioeconomic baggage of that (uber-powerful shills and sockpuppets), though it tends to attract some higher-quality posters due to (a) its appellation, and (b) the fact that it is a cockring around the Silicon Valley startup culture.

My sister used to work for SAP and she tried to tell me it was one of the biggest companies it the world.
I laughed at her - sap is a common way to call someone a retard here.
I'm not laughing now that the battleaxe is pulling in €450,000 at the company she moved to after.

It's for silicon valley web developers who fancy themselves oldschool hackers and computer geniuses. Everyone there is an aspiring Steve Jobs who thinks they have the technical brilliance of Steve Wozniak.

Never go there, it is awful.

I'm at an utter loss of words. How this came about. All of this. Everything that's happened.

I'm left completely in awe.

Ok, thanks.
I didn't plan on going, since I have started hanging out in places like chans I have never been able to enjoy the namefagging forums, blogs and whatever platform where you need to register.

DO NOT LET THIS GO. ARCHIVE THREAD EVERY SO OFTEN IN CASE OF ANY ATTEMPTS TO SHUT IT DOWN.

holy fucking shit

Not sure where to even begin. This is kind of spooky.

Oh my.

Somethings fishy guys. I already don't trust jews or those who pay people to have children for them. I really wonder what's going on.

So the hazardous material was the target they wanted dead?

So off the cuff as I don't know where SAP is located or otherwise, but some of these old trainguys are serious old money. Have shit squirreled away places. Don't flash it around. Don't talk about it. Really wealthy. Some have mob connections in PA, NY, NJ, DE, maybe as far south as VA. I expect this to be a box of worms and maybe not go where we expect it.

It could have been one of the default warning types and then they added their custom text message in the body of the message. Maybe they use it as code, maybe not. The whole thing could contain useful coded information for all we know, but the Dr Seuss bit is clearly out of place.

I wouldn't rule out mob connection at all. If you need something done, then there may be some there who can get it done for you. That doesn't mean the order didn't come from non-mob source.

He think god can talk to him.
So he write what god told him about the thread and comment section and etc…

The problem is that is that its a bunch of nonsensical bullshit that only him can understand. Well that alone wouldnt be a problem, if he tried to fucking translate that to use that unlike him cant talk with god, but since he doenst translate his bullshit, it become a bunch of spam like texts.

I'm aware. I'm mentioning this because anyone who knows about the old mob knows a lot of shit that goes down with them never makes the press. Its never printed so there isn't anything to dig up…or it is printed, and its printed in such a way that it looks really innocuous. An obit here, someone jumped in front of a train there. Someone went missing. So on and so forth.

do you think it's the actual husband or some user playing tricks?

They say the opposite on half chan, because full chan Holla Forums is a containment board out of the sight of normies and therefore cannot be properly investigated here.

It's neat to see.

your English is fucking awful

Which is stupid because investigations can go on and then when good intel is yielded it can then be posted to higher traffic places. Too high traffic and its impossible to do any real work.

Why that's just a college fraternity, goy! Did you take your meds?

I don't low where to start on this, worse the connection is with a Trump ally, even if he's a jew bastard. Truth above all, but where to start?

Also would you, could you on a train is fucking spooky as hell

I don't have any reasons to doubt him. It was pretty random. Who has been talking about this? If it's an user, they are super autistic and waiting awhile to do something like this when they could have just been making threads.

hoooly fucking shit
fucking bump

I'm not entirely up to speed on all of this. That was a message that came to light as a result of some hacking, right? Who sent the message and to whom? Who did the hacking?

This is going to be a BUMPy ride

Conspiranon again, I did some more digging along the lines suggested.

archive.is/wEERs#selection-947.0-957.215

Don't know how this fits in with OP, but simple search suggests companies in question in this case are linked to both Blackstone Group, who were involved in some of the various mergers and acquisitions, and SAP, and therefore the other train deaths

Huge pre-election clean up/skullduggery confirmed. Still don't know why. But check this out archive.is/07XWl Trump has stocks in Thermo Fisher Scientific. I'm not trying to bash on trump, but "x + Trump" is a simple search that keeps returning dodgy shit.

checked
Nice digging! What would be the purpose of the death there? Is it faked or was the real Candlin killed and he was replaced?
Also:
This is interesting too. So Trump has been hush hush about this one.

back in the oven, steinbeck.

I remember when FBIanon pointed this out at the beginning of when the Podesta emails came out.
I also recall "Count Fagula" from the Al Smith Dinner being from blackstone also.
I looked into them a little and from the sliding that happened whenever blackstone came up, I believe this ties into the pedo-kikery of hollywood and the Epstein/Neil Bush/Saville rings.

the conductor had a sort of spook vibe to him

Probably similar to the "Annecy Shootings" or the "Domicini Affair", scientists who knew too much, maybe involved in black ops, maybe suspected of selling secrets, get killed in "random" incidents. The biotech companies he is involved with are unimaginably huge, there are almost certainly military/intelligence connections, but they need finding. He might be dead, but "kept alive" as he has patents tied to his name, which could be void if he died, or to preserve share prices of related companies. In that sense, it could have been a genuine accident which had to be covered up. Unlikely though. My belief is he was defecting to another company/country with his tech, and was killed to keep it (((American))), which makes the Trump connection more significant, or he was going to spill the beans about something.

Gotta take Jawbulon's Tubal Cain up your arse to get a job on the railroad

As for the pizzagate link FBIanon suggests, there's something to that too.
corporate political jew, so ofc
which are often linked to childhood abuse
again, probably from childhood sexual abuse
My theory: Watton knew something, so had to be killed. Kea and Melanie were both pedo abuse victims, specifically of Schwarzmans generation of abusers, not Schwarzman himself kea was german, connected to establishment through policeman father, probably abused there
Therefore this whole affair was a means of getting rid of victims and witnesses, orchestrated as a strangers on a train scenario in the case of kea
Melanie is still alive, but is bieng keep quiet by pizzagate lawyer, and will probably kill herself in her cell before long

Fuck, looks like they are cleaning house and trying to steer Trump away from their skeletons.

Fuck, we should get the message to her to get a gun and be super paranoid, if she is aware of the threat to her life she can take proper security measures it can mitigate the chances of a gym accident or a sudden suicidal ideation. The more this gains traction the less inclined they are to kill her, at some point public attention makes it to suspicious so a meme operation seems to be in order.

Has anyone downloaded any of those videos to see if there is anything embedded? I'm sure it's just a weirdo making epic spooky videos though, right?

WTF

DAMN SON

I have a feeling that it won't have anything special within it, but there is a possibility for something to be there, assuming anyone has the time and skill to decrypt these kinds of videos

you could need a combination of videos spliced together to get anything out of it, but it seems like there's something weird going on here

Looking into this "guy's" channel, it seems that it's just a bot, considering the fact that it uploads the mostly the same source material that doesn't really have any meaning. Most of the things there are ~50 second clips that have no purpose other than to try and creep you out. I think Connie was mentioned only by the bot happening to pick up her name. Other than that, the frequency of upload, titles of the videos, and content of the videos, just don't mean anything.

ever heard of steganography?

one look at that guy and you know

fucking bump

Looks like the jews are infecting China now

Checked
The fuck is the elephant board? bumping with a rare

So are anons going to donate?

centralparknyc.org/about/about-cpc/womens-committee/benchmark.html?teamID=1791

Video Related (its embeded)

info wars.com/report-secret-donald-trump-plan-released/

What the fuck is with his right hand. Very awkward.

The cryptic video titles and descriptions are probably related to keys.

he might have fucked up fingers

mebe perkin elmer wants biochips

i dont get how you're seeing he's still alive?

she was a surrgate mom….did she have kids?
where are said children now?

Old woodsfags here I'm not too internet savy so let me know if you find anything

Couldn't find much about the kids but dubs ya kno…

I did find out about
wsj .com/graphics/1mdb-money-flow/

It seems to me a bunch of people got paid in the sketchiest manor possible. I dont understand transactions that well but if someone does feel free to look through and see whats up.

It looks like after Mr. Najib Razak went partying with obama after he got paid. I can't access the full article though.

So 1MDB is engaged in 7 projects right now I'm looking into them one at a time. First one's quite interesting.

Called the Tun Razak Exchange.

seems like they want to build a dream city.
whats the patent related to the malaysian flight that disappeared

I seem to recall that the blue-haired shetwink responsible for the GGAutoblocker also got an article posted there, so there's that.

Can somebody download all the vids ? I can't use youtube-dl.

Here's a little information on the Malaysia flight.

Older girl look a qt.

Names

4K Video Downloader has an option to automatically download an entire channel's worth of videos.

What the fuq?

bump

well, i guess all three letter agency are lurking here too now.

this is big and fucked up on so many levels. ok. can we get /baph/ on it too? also, we need mor ehelp from other boards, this should not die in ignorance you shitlords!

get on it, bump.

and about this fucked up shia stream
is it just me or is this shia stream actually a ritual?
it seems as if they try to force meme's from it

damn, already dead bread? anyway, bump.

She had served her purpose so the Jew killed her. I doubt there's anymore to it then that. If there is, well this Blackstone fucker is above Trump so, good luck with that.

so is there something more important to do here than secretly making an improvised mini-nuke and throwing it unannounced on the rothschild estate?

well no of course you should uncover the rest of the octopus too, and yes i know i replied to myself

Can someone TL;DR for me?

the rothschilds are killing people through "third"-parties so they can get money that shouldn't even belong to them in the first place
malaysian airlines are one of their victims, other victims are 4 chinese men who were patent holders(but the 5th patent holder), and another was connie watton, a housekeeper for the CEO of a company owned by the rothschilds

i meant but not the 5th patent holder

two girls, one cup?

someone find out if connie had kids

bump

Why would the Rothchilds be doing that? They pretty much own the Fed don't they?

bump

took a look at the FB of the woman that pushed her in front of the train. Found this, spooky no?

also, and this is a slim connection, and would obviously need further digging. But discovered that her boyfriend is 'Olief Wilson' who works for the department of veteran affairs. Just from a glance i can see that blackstone goes far in trying to work with veterans. Could be a link. Can anyone that knows NY find out whether she would normally be on that train for where she was trying to go?

have a bump. very interesting.

If you ever thought through with committing a crime, the only insurance you've got is that nobody will look into it. It's impossible to cover your tracks completely.

Was there ever a connection made between that and the message played on tv?

suspicious bump

Well this is fucking weird.
Have a bump.

have a bump, sounds intriguing.

Why you switching IPs so much, rabbi?

don't be a dumbfuck. I'm not samefagging. can't you even fathom why different people would be spooked by this? or are you just shilling?

It is the same thing what kikes do at wailing wall.

First time reading this thread. Sweet Christ. This requires serious attention. It never ceases among the elites and the kikes, does it? The lying and hiding the truth?

Kiddy diddly bumparino

The 1st part of the 2nd image makes no goddamn sense. Why would you crash a plane to pay yourself money? You still have the money and you are out a plane. It's fucking retarded.

The 2nd part on there, along with the 1st image however makes sense. A plane for full control of a patent? I wonder what the patent was that would make it worth a plane. Must have been something good.

Pissing in an ocean of piss and bump for justice.

archive.is/uBDlN

one thing to consider is that control of a patent isn't always about making money from it. people control patents simply to bury them as well.

i have seen first hand patents purchased for small things simply because the owner proved too altruistic.

Yea I'm sure there are lots of skeletons here to find, get digging!

one more bump

Anything related to pharma?? All these companies seem related to drugs and/or biotechnology.