CBS has put a review embargo on STD

CBS has put a review embargo on STD.

oh boy they really thought that one through

It's a show. The new, thoroughly pozzed, Star Trek.

Kahn Season 2 and a pivot to anthology seems all the more likely now.

Would't be surprised if the Jews behind it did that intentionally.

It's the only Star Trek series where the Captain isn't the main character so it could never be a real Star Trek show.

Confirmed that it will win an emmy.

They must suspect this is going to be annihilated. This pleases me.

Is that a real picture? Did they pick those people up at a convention?

yes. same as every Star Trek show.

It looks more like Enterprise than any of the other series, it doesn't even really fit with the JJ Kelvin designs either.

There's a big guy among them

Also is that nigress Janelle Monae? Now they put her into everything? Is she the black Cara Delivigne?

Even though I liked most of the OST movies, they really looked like a flying retirement home. Should at least have ditched that old negress. Nobody likes to look at women beyond their expiration date.

Wow, that's just bad looking from a basic phototaking perspective. Who would think it's a good idea to make a cast photo with bright lights behind them? This really screws with the edges of the people in addition to being distracting. Also beard guy is the only one who looks like he's posing and not just being a set photo. Everyone is looking at something different too.

Everyone in

is looking the same direction and has non-neutral body language and facial expressions.

Except the science and engineering guys, who presumably look at some other monitor, which shows they are supposed to have a job.

So you mean it's just like every other incarnation of Star Trek since the series inception?

Also the captain is a hwite male and might be a villain.

In the Star Trek future they would have cured homosexuality.

"No, by the 24th century, no one will care."
-Patrick Stewart

Star Trek is for pedophiles and atheists

Is he still trying to co-opt the alt-right? He is afraid of getting the rope for being a shitskin.

No. This one is going to be much, much worse.

True.

Yeah, I'm sure the review embargo is to protect against spoilers.

They have an embargo on Youtube comments too.

That meme isn't far off.

I don't even hate seth macfarlane but he has such a hateable face.

I got the joke but it seems the filename didn't
Still, in the godless commie society of the future i can expect the word God to be out of use

so for the next 300 years the powers that be manage to hide/downplay the link between homosexuality, AIDS, and pedophilia?

What I implyed by "the meme isn't far off" is that the actor seemed to be pissed about the dumb changes in his script.

yeah im calling bullshit now.

Star Trek had God exist and be referenced frequently. The spook who programmed the M5 computer believed in God.

Dis gun b gud

Could a burger user get a webm of that video? It's geo-blocked and I've tried Keepvid but Google seems to always know that I'm not in the US.

Thanks

What a good sign. I hope Star Trek nigger get btfo once again.

It's a shame they went through so much effort in making those props, only to have them appear in a show that will be utter shit.