The Drumpfy Awards

Who will win the most Drumpfy's this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

earnthenecklace.com/emmys-ratings-winners-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't fucking stand Colbert.
This faggot is the sole reason people call me Col-bear instead of Col-bert when first meeting me. He wanted to "reinvent" himself when he went to collage so he started pronouncing his name in a fucktarded way.

Cuckbert's obsession with Trump goes way beyond creep level.

I bet he has a Trump body pillow that he hugs to sleep every night while wearing a gimp suit.

So, my thread ended up being more reality than parody?

glond blumf is not considered a president by anyone with a brain

(check'em)
(check'em)
(check'em)
omg, that was hilarious!1!! xD

So you're a pedo, as well as a Colbert fan? I guess those two things go hand-in-hand.

You're not too bright are you?

Great job
Do this for few more years
Bankrupt it!
earnthenecklace.com/emmys-ratings-winners-2017/

you are a confirmed pedo, i checked the registrar.

good

dumpf klombf
two fucking scoops
le tlumbf

DRUMNAL TRONKNAR IS KILLING OUR BEAUTIFUL DIVERSE EMMYS NOW

The funny part is that this thread underrepresented the amount of times the president was brought up during the Emmys.
Colbert is a hack and he should pray Trump gets 2 terms or his career is over.

another year not watching the shitshow that is the emmys, i will at least watch some of next years to see twin peaks be robbed of awards by game of plebs

Huh turns out when you turn a TV award show into ranting about politics where you cry about the president for 3 hours people don't want to watch it. Who could've seen this coming?

lots of paid establishment shills around lately
fucking Holla Forums, thanks for killing 8ch

de presdint dusint get 2 get 2 skewps an nod hab 2 deel wif gridisizm u stoopid drub grubs

i mo ride?
ids disbigible how obveeus dey r

I can't even understand you anymore.

brobly bcuz ur hed iz so fool ub ornj dik u gand finl str8
sdob liddig de ornj redarb fug ur breyn u stoobid grumpf frump

fuck you the emmys has always been shit, where in my post>>892375
was i shilling anything?

>Dorg Borgs are still this upset with Colbert
The President doesn't get to get two scoops and not have to deal with criticism you stupid drub grub.

Am I right? It's disgusting how obvious they are.

Probably because your head is so full of orange dick that you can't think straight.
Stop letting the orange retard fuck your brain you stupid Grumpf Frump.

Yeah. I know it's his job to talk about current news and of course the president, but he's gone beyond it to the point of stalker-ish mentality. Goes to his Hotel to trash it. Making a cartoon to make fun of him. Attacking him over getting two scoops of ice cream. And this is only year one. What can you expect him to do with the next 3 years? Can we expect him to make a visual novel where he is a high school girl that wants to get fucked by Donald Trump? It takes a lot to be more annoying with Trump obsession than Jon Oliver but Colbert exceeds those limits like his life depends on it.

Wouldnt be surprised

Lol holy shit you watched the emmys? Did we find the potato counter in this thread?!

TWO SCOOPS THE AWARD CEREMONY!
DEM LOW ASS RATINGS!

His life sort of does depend on it. He was losing to Jimmy Fallon of all people until Trump won and Colbert made it his entire schtick to pander to a bunch of mentally ill cultists.

So, just like Drumpf?

sdob rebeedig me krumpf humper

When did Colbert start pandering to the right?

STONALG GRUMPTF

What's wrong with you Americans

hint: it rhymes with "juice"

Hey Steve!

Oh you.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

That's not how rhyming works nigger, it rhymes with lose. It alliterates with juice and sounds nearly identical, but they don't rhyme.

how so?

Stephen Colbert Emmys 2017 farewell speech

I dont get it.
Is this a leftist attempt at a meme?
The left can't meme.

So have they started to blame white racist nazis for the poor ratings yet?

I think it was Trump's granddad who did that, not himself.

I don't think (((they))) even found Trump's grandfather spelling the surname that way himself. They found a few variants in the local parish registers, but those were of course written by the priest.

I have come across the names of my own ancestors being written in a few different ways in my geneological research - it is very common that names of persons and places vary in the different sources.

He wrote it Trumpf, Mr Current Year based his entire episode on a typo.

Get the fuck out millennials, just get out

Found the gen-x'er (((JK))).

You mean "pray until it goes okay"?

if white nationalist were going to start an uprising thats where you would attack first. Oscars has the single biggest public gathering of high profile jewish elites in the world. A hundred White nationalists with Military training and a full combat load plus C4/RDX charges could literally strike a mortal wound to the ZOG machine by slaughtering that place in a suicide mission.

>Even more points if they were the stormtrooper dancers in some gay mid-event show who suddenly open fire at everyone

It's the same as the difference between loose and lose. Loose and lose are almost homophones of each other, but not quite. Loose in this case is the one that rhymes with juice.

get a load of this clown

Yeah, because I'm sure that the Oscars aren't heavily guarded by Homeland Security…

If they do, it'll be the first time a stormtrooper ever hit something.

… suuure.

If they could get Trump to appear it might actually help their ratings.

So the emmys was pee pee tape for 2 hours?

Wrong. It was because it has more memetic value as Drumpf, it rolls of the tongue perfectly and makes him sound silly. Just say "Donald Drumpf" and you will see what I mean. It is a powerful meme.

Paid GOP shills like these are trying to butcher the meme so it loses its power. The Drumpf family are afraid of this meme because it shows that they are hypocritical on their immigration status and it makes them sound like cartoon characters. They fear the Drumpf meme and now they are trying to destroy it.
Don't let yourself be buffalo'd by these establishment shills. Learn their tactics.
(SHILL!)
(SHILL!)
(SHILL!)
(SHILL!)
(SHILL!)
(SHILL!)
(SHILL!)
(SHILL!)
(SHILL!)
(SHILL!)

can't argue with those digits tbh

Drumpf is the Milhouse of political insults.
Here's the difference between Trump and Liebowitz.
Liebowitz, a living person, changed his name to blend in with the goyim.
Trump's grandfather had his name changed at Ellis Island.
There's no correlation.
the left can't meme.

If it wasn't a powerful meme then you wouldn't be getting paid to destroy it. It has memetic power and you know it.

It exposes his hypocrisy and it ruins his brand name.
MAKE DONALD DRUMPF AGAIN

How, exactly? How is Donald responsible for something his grandfather did?

I'm not getting paid to "destroy" it you fucking drama queen. I'm making fun of it because it's stupid.

He didn't even watch the show I hope they realize that. He didn't tweet once about it.

holy shit Trump is officially Holla Forums related
there are people who believe this

didnt you get the memo? all white people are evil racist slave owners like the ancestors and all black americans have just been set free from slavery and are oppressed like their ancestors

somehow mods can't even call out a pedo without being the bigger cunts

I know what you are and I am going to make sure that everybody else does to.

How is a second generation "illegal" Mexican or a Syrian refugee responsible for their parents action? Checkmate Drumpflet.

I knew he would. The Jews are too predictable.

There is no hypocrisy because white people's ancestors came here before welfare existed. Also, Jon "Stewart" changed his name so that he could criticize his "fellow white people".

Oh no, you're crazy, whatever will I do?

Oh the sweet, sweet irony. Might is right and America is going to be taken by a new people for the second time cuck. Deal with it.

Your point bring? He doesn't rave about "muh immigrants!" whilst ignorant to the blatant double standard so your point is irrelevant.

God you're gay

Listen, I appreciate that a lot of you 4chan guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you it's okay. But let me send you a message: This is a blip. A temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you are out of your parents' basement to meet a few people that aren't like you. You are afraid. We are not.

Not an argument.

Why would you argue with obvious bait?

Poor lil birdshit boy.

Whites are already a minority among children and those children are going to produce even more beautiful brown babies while you wither away. He could deport every single "illegal" and it would only stave off your inevitable browning for a decade or two… Face it cuckoo, you have already lost.

=#MakeAmericaBrownAgain

prumpt is OVER kiddo, he'll be impeached before the end of the month and hillary will assume the presidency & jail all you nazis.

FAKE NEWS!
It was the most watch and highest rated emmy award ceremony ''ever!'

>the Oscars control da world!

Your country will become brown either way cuck.

[citation needed]

And, How is this a bad thing?

You mean Red? Reds don't like Browns btw. If everything was given back to them, they'd remove you more fiercely than we want to.

drukker truckers need 2 leeb ride nao b4 der feeligs gid hurrd

nigger what?

It isn't if you aren't white. I'm just popping by to ruin the Drumpfette circlejerk that was taking place ITT.

Fortunately they only make up a tiny percentage of the population but they will still outlive white "people".

eym nod rilly surbreisgd a drimpf chimpf gand figyur oud beysig inglush

dond eben bovver egsplaigig n e ting 2 dropf chops, dey gand eben gombrehind der own langwij

what did she mean by this?

I-is that really drumpf?
S-should we start calling him a racist nazi?

just photoshop a cock in her mouth.

I have a reoccurring dream (3 times now) where I see Millie in public and ask her to take a picture with me and she looks annoyed but agrees but I can never find my phone.

Please interpret for me.

So much cringe. Wtf is Spicer and Scarramucci doing sucking up to these shits? They mocked you mercilessly and made your life a disaster with fake news propaganda. God, I hate white cucks even more than I hate kikes.

bumparono

well you clearly are seeking contact and attention but her annoyance is reflecting your perception of how that would go.

The fact that you are dreaming about mundane things and not a fantasy setting tells me you've accepted ur inability to have her and arent fantasizing. not being able to find your phone is another part of you envisioning failure if you did meet her. The fact that she's an ugly little boy tells me that you are either a faggot or u are now aiming even lower than you were before so your self esteem must be really shit. Overall i'd say you need to set small goals and accomplish them to rebuild your self respect - once you do, you wont need to dream.. but when you do at least you can have enjoyable dreams where you are also accomplishing shit.

The half of the country sick of being preached to and propagandized at are on the wrong side of history.

この餌だ?

baito ja nai.

it's my honest analysis