Meanwhile in DC

Char Limit Char Limit Char Limit Char Limit Char Limit Char Limit Char Limit Char Limit Char Limit Char Limit Char Limit Char Limit Char Limit

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh shit. inb4 they find his family.

Fucking hell, what is with these bitches? And what is that withered clam doing there, anyway?

Allah is a sodomite

Good mp4, but couldn't you take 30 seconds to write a summary and relevant title? A little effort goes a long way.

OP this really does tickle me pink, but bullshitting 75 characters isn't that hard.

based

TOPKEK

Just got the mp4, and I thought I'd share it immediately…. I didn't and I still don't think the video necessitates any title or description.

The mp4 is good, there is no denying that. But without a good title and description many anons will overlook this in the catalog. Good titles and descriptions make threads more successful.

WEW

I'd like a little context. Is this the fire rising or is it just Westboro on a Sunday afternoon?

I got linked to this on faceberg by a fellow shitlord, I literally have 0 context.

Muslims BTFOd

MUDSLIME SHOAH INCOMING

MUDSLIME SHOAH INCOMING

MUDSLIME SHOAH INCOMING

MUDSLIME SHOAH INCOMING

MUDSLIME SHOAH INCOMING

It looks like she sexually molested a peaceful protester.

DON'T TOUCH ME, WOMAN

Where/when is this from, what's the context? Shit op

This is the new normal. These shitskins will not be suffered in this country anymore

The goodest goy.

Go do that outside of a synagogue like a real Christian

Good. There's a new sheriff in town.

BUT YOUR SKIN, ITS SO SOFT

lel, she doesn't even have a counter argument.

Is that the mosque near Obama's new mansion?

Pick one. Muslims are the sword of Judaism. That's why kikes tell us to accept them and utterly flip their shit when some bad goy doesn't. Maybe Megaphone Man isn't redpilled but he's still fighting the kikes whether he knows it or not. And if you don't like the fact that he isn't picketing a synagogue of Satan then go do it yourself, faggot.

F for effort.

I'm not the biggest fan of Christians, but shut the fuck up nigger. He's shitting on Islam, most Christians wouldn't dare to do that.

BASED

Berating moslems to their faces, at a mosque, is more 1488 than complaining about it on the internet.

sage

Based Christcuck.

bump

Reported.

Bump.

I'M READY

This.

REMOVE KEBAB

Based

bump

PRAISE GOD

I also love her shushing and finger waving at the beginning, if there is one thing you can't on liberals to do it is to treat anyone who oppose them as if he is a child.

So why did they kill this lady? What was La Boofs reaction to this guy?

Fuck. Wrong thread.

This guy is great.
Looks like he could squat 800lbs too.

It'll prove his point if they attack or kill
him.

Both are semites you silly goose.

Soon my child, soon.

President Trump: I don't know what to tell you, folks. Mecca is a big, fat mess. It has to go and that's that. It has to go. We will hit it with the biggest nuke the world has ever seen. The mushroom cloud will be yuuge. As big as Rosie O’Donnell. We’re talking big, folks. You’re fired. (Pushes button)

What a fantastic photograph. Says more about the leftards than any article or post.

more of this. meme trump to destroy all black cubes of saturn once and for all.

Can you even conceive the NSDAP just tossing out their banners, flags, etc. after a rally? They treated everything with religious respect because they were actually genuine.

So is this getting posted a lot on (((social-media)))? This one photo tells you everything you need to know about the "feminist movement".

left to right, city rightwinger, military dweeb (still has rank on hat or way too old for that rank), probable fed, fatfuck wannabe

CRUSADE SOON

wtf i love islam now

Did this happen today or yesterday at the Pussy Protest?

I will take one "military dweeb" over a dozen of your ilk, any day.

They don't care. muslims strategy since 630AD was to kill the leaders and the courageous. Kill a courageous man, and 1000 will submit in fear. Is the pinnacle of islam.

Shitposting with a vintage medium. Its good to keep the old ways going.
I love this timeline.

Fuck off. I found it just fine
Nobody goes to pol to be lectured

Based fat bald guy, lol. Telling it like it is.

Never settle for mediocrity.

Well I'm not watching or contributing to your zero energy faggotry.

lol the dumb bitch hits him and then tries to pretend she's the victim when he pushes her back.

oy vey?

Come on Jake, get it together.

because of the hat, moron, my point was to show who to avoid, 3 and 4.
t. former military, 2amendment redneck
ps. avoid crowds

Strong horse gets the weak pussy.
Always has.

**I move away from the mic to call your prophet a pedophile

No shit, these were paid protestors.

Glorious.

Good, old fashioned trolling. But, definitely ammo to be used against Trump. "This is Trump's AMerica, embolden racists, etc. etc." NOt that any of his supporters care, but the (((media))) will use it against him and the hopelessly indoctrinated kikebook leftists will stroke their egos even more with it.

Why is this bad again?

because fuck those guys

What? You are a horrible communicator. Next time post in English and use sentences like a person.

they ran a story about trump's signature m8.

This guys name is Ruben (((Israel))). I have actually met him before in Los Angeles. He is an asshole. These Evangelical Christcucks are not our friends. They are basically the white version of Hebrew Israelites Das Right and are fun to watch but represent the worst of the Abrahamic faiths.

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Abrahamic faiths are weak, vile concoctions of the semitic soul. The most repugnant fanatics in the world hail from this religious family.
Christianity is only elevated above levantine barbarism when it is cultivated and curated by Europeans, who decorate it and enrich it with the trappings of their morals, culture, and traditions.

I need more of this.

DAILY REMINDER

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY >>/CHRISTIAN/ WITH THE INTENT TO "CONVERT US TO CHRISTIANITY"

archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html

1. They are coming from >>/christian/ with the intent to convert us. Several threads have been made with this intent in mind and iirc logs as well.
2. They use a small number of easily refuted talking points (A. Jesus is not a Jew, B. Christianity is racist/nationalist!, C. pagans are degenerate/leftist, D. christianity is european culture, E. Kekism/Mememagic isnt real/satanism)
3. They have a very small number of material and memes at their disposal and the vast majority of academeia and history proves them wrong at every point.
4. They make hit-and-run shilling attacks trying to weaken the boards resolve and slowly chip away at our beliefs trying to shift our core ideas. When they lose/are exposed, they run and have a mod delete the thread.
5. A moderator/janitor is on their side on both 4cuck and 8pol, deleting threads of anti-chriatianity and pro-paganism/kekism.
6. Most likely this is originates from Holla Forumsgoons/jidf/ with the attempt to take over and de-radicalize us. Leading to the jewish plan of a war of Christians vs Muslims.

Not even a christian but your shit is weak

If you are going to choose a shitty Semitic religion, that's a fuck of lot more appealing than wings & a harp while sitting on a cloud.

Rare. Saved.
Btw, never settle.

Here come the (1)s that only respond to each other, use the forced "Christcuck" meme, and will try and derail this into yet a fucking nother religious D&C shitflinging contest.

And for some fucking reason, no one ever speaks up to point out the blatant fucking shilling.
If this were any other topic being raided by (1)s, they'd be called out, berated, and reported.
But when it comes to religion Christianity, just avert your eyes and let the astroturfing take place.

There is innumerable bits of evidence that this is a concerted shilling effort that has been taking place for fucking months, and no one fucking cares.

They require that because they will get raped otherwise. This tells a lot about the mentality of those people, and the same thing seems to be happening in Europe.
No, they are forced to dress like a garbage bag. I don't like women dressing like sluts either, but islam is anti-beauty.

notice how Sanders' name is on the list too. I've seen this on reddit. They literally blame Bernie Sanders who they stole the nomination from for failing to quit sooner.

"He should have known that we were defrauding him of votes and just gotten out of the way"

>(OP SUCKS COCKS)
Hah.

This place is too hyped up on Trump to think about anything else. They have their God now, and their messiah Kek. You're we're fighting against another religion at this point, and this one's the new kid in town who thinks they're hot shit.

If it were possible to get rid of the "the only way to God is to believe in a man who might not have existed and if he did he died 2000 years ago but he's coming back honest" fuck-tarded bit within Christianity from the rest of it, it could be salvaged. But since that's not going to happen Christianity is doomed because it isn't helping people feel God's word working in their lives. The theology doomed itself.

The belief in God is what makes christianity consistent. From a meterialistic (atheist) point of view there is not reason to sacrifice yourself for the greater good.

Who the fuck let them build a mosuqe in D.C?????? Holy shit

Nice dubdubs, but evangelicals really aren't our friends. We need to fight against both the mudslimes and jews.

It's a proper fucking Arabian Nights-tier sandscum building too, looks so completely out of place that it's almost funny.

I was under the impression for a long while that we actually didn't have any mosques here in Belfast. But it turns out the darkies had been disguising them as normal looking houses for fear of them being bricked or burnt down. Fucking roaches.

sorry, i think it is my fault because i said that jesus is a spy-ops by jews to burn down rom and not the son of god.

if this is true, jews are running wild to try and hide this, also chrisfags are in denail.

Their slogans were the most vapid, unoriginal, and mostly downright nonsensical garbage. Women truly are dumb sheep.

About as much as Holla Forums is a psy-op to discredit rightwingers.