Thoughts on Azis Ansari's show?

thoughts on Azis Ansari's show?

Literally who?

Fuck off.

the talking poo from Parks & Rec.

and uh tbh it was surprisingly good. Alessandra is wife material.

the talking poo from Parks & Rec.

and uh tbh it was surprisingly good. Alessandra is wife material.

oops, the fucking site didn't show new posts.

Cool but kind of unnecessary.

I never spent the time watching it since I found out about his dislike of white people and heard how in the show he gets into wanting to date white women.

Just makes him seem kinda creepy like he's trying to act out his sexual fantasies in the show.

Pajeets always lust after white women in the most pathetic manner. It's like it's an inbuilt trait for them.

Poo in Loo

Curry-niggers usually don't dislike white people, though this guy isn't your typical curry-nigger. He's one of those "woke" ones that can be found hanging out with Jews.

This guy isn't

Who doesn't?
Right, nords don't

It has its moments but you have to sit through a lot to get there. Alessandra, as mentioned earlier in this thread, is a goddess.

It does get extremely heavy handed at times like the episode where its like 'muh feminism' at the creepy guy on the subway train

They were ruled over by Brits for 200 years, wanting revenge by fucking their women probably is imbued in them.

No they were always cheap subhuman coolies. The Empire literally just took them off the hands of the Muslim and Hindu ruling classes.

Fuck off.

affirmative action was a mistake

The whole show is like if his character from Parks & Rec wrote fan fiction about himself.

It's really good imo.
I like how he has friends wherever he is and is unassuming around women in his life.
I really like the idea of this new italian gf.
I'm not sure where they are gonna go with it because I just see him becoming a total cuck.
I like Azis's character. The messages can be preachy and tedious in a long arch of episodic themes.
I think the whole morality thing is a bit lacking. He doesn't make enough bad decisions and should be more self destructive for the sake of entertainment.

That's why you fuck their women to show them who's boss.

Yeah he seems uniquely pathological with his hatred of white people.

Since I realized how very real a trend it is for people to essentially write fan fiction for themselves, it's made it difficult for me to overlook these weird instances like with this show where you have a guy that obviously hates white people yet lusts after white women. It also just makes a lot of stories just a bit dull when you realize the writer's politics will be guiding all the characters' actions.

Watched the first season and did not like it. Too politically correct, and I didn't really care for any of the characters, especially Aziz's who is just a whiny beta bitch the whole show. A girl like the one he dates in season one would not put up with his shit for a second, especially in Brooklyn where it's set and where dating is ruthless. Eric wareheim's character seems so out of place and I feel he was completely miscast. The cinematography is okay and the production is nice.