Drumpf is literally Darth Joffrey Voldemort

Why do liberals need children's film metaphors in their politics? Are they in a permanent state of arrested development? Should they be allowed to vote?

Also, is our world closer to GoT or Star Wars?

My vote is GoT. We're nowhere near intergalactic space travel, and I highly doubt that any aliens exist at the same time as humans. It's too improbable.

dumb motherfucker

I can't wait for the soft reboot of the world

shit

DUDE STAR WARS GAME OF THRONES HARRY POTTER LMAO

Listen, I appreciate that a lot of you 4chan guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you it's okay. But let me send you a message: This is a blip. A temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you are out of your parents' basement to meet a few people that aren't like you. You are afraid. We are not.

We are the flail of God. If they had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like us upon them

What did he mean by this?

He means that Game of Thrones had too many fucking white males and Star Wars has a lot of diversity!

An old Jew using meme words to make his voters pat themselves on the back while screaming BAZINGA at one another. Wonderful.

So we have to make a death star and get the mexicans to pay for it?

Fucking stupid bitch can't use any examples as modern countries like Sweden that have the "bridges" policy are shitholes. Meanwhile China, Israel, Japan, and more have tough immigration laws that crack down on anyone trying to enter illegally.

Guess he didn't think his metaphor through.

Same with Rowling who made Trump muggle instead of the usual Voldemort. I think her reasoning was just as stupid, too. This was the same person who said Hermione Granger wasn't described as white, even though in the book it does to justify black hermoine in that play, which I hear was a fanfiction nightmare.

I wouldn't say they understand metaphor but that they don't read or watch what they are referencing.

Yeah! Read a BOOK, rednecks.

The thing is I am afraid. Any sane person would be afraid when faced with the threat of everything they love or care about being destroyed. What I don't get is why they aren't afraid, or why they're more afraid of "le Drumpf" or "facism" than the very real existential threat that we're facing right now.
Oh, but Yoda said "fear leads to suffering" so I guess none of that is valid.

You are an uneducated fool if you think the earth isn't a perfect sphere as divined by the great scientist Copernicus. He may have been mostly wrong with his model, but he knew that the earth was a sphere before NASA ever even made any pictures of it. To deny this is to be the most foul and stupid ignoramus to shitpost on this board. I am disgusted by the very idea you would question what we were all taught to be true for generations. Disgusting contrarians like yourselves who think they know better than geniuses like Degrasse should all be shot. At the very least no one should be infected by your kind of thinking.

What did he mean by this?

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

so women destroyed the deathstar?

Read a book sometime Drumpftard.

I thought Luke destroyed it.

but it represented the patriarchy

Because they live in a fantasy world.

It was a womb representing the matriarchy. Luke raped Death Star.

He means we need to build a Death Star to eradicate our problems away. Be careful what you meme, kids.

Schumer is just using popular culture to appeal to the voters.
Plus he's probably advertising for his kin in hollyjew.

Thanks to them there was no super weapons to fight off the Yuuzhan Vong

I only read Disney books you cis scum. :')

Historical revisionism

Inb4 first scene of Episode 8

It's retconned in Rogue One that it was an inside job, the designer put an intentional flaw in it.

Yeah, it's those darn white liberals that are the real problem! Now let's MAGA! Based Jews are welcome to join us.

In an ideal world, anyone that compares politics to pop culture should instantly have any and all political opinions they may hold to be declared null and void, as they lack the necessary level of maturity to properly discuss politics.

So they're basically saying Trump should build a death star?

That and he should send stormtroopers to bring order to spicland.

Yes, it's a metaphor for how women have destroyed law and order in Western civilization.

He should enslave spics to build it for him, then use it to wipe Mexico off the planet's face, effectively removing the land bridge between Brazil and Jew Es Ayy

Implying we won't have intergalactic politics with ourselves.

We all have to fight capitalist fascism together.

DUDE

is anyone aside from misguided southerners & the edgy alt-right kids still supporting this idiot after Charlottesville? do they WANT to be domestic terrorists?

Dude it's the liberals lmao!
Reeeeeee don't insult my beautiful Trump!

Are burgers just politically incompetent?

do you even need to ask

my god that face

What is your point?

Both Reagan and Trump are liberals. The US has never had a non-liberal leader in office.

Well duh. Didn't you see the march for science rally these idiots did? It was nothing but useful idiots who only know superficial reddit-tier "science fuck yeah" shit or jack squat about the tool that is the scientific process (which they often seem to forget is a tool). All the while holding up signs and banners with quotes and references to cartoons, tv shows, Harry Potter and especially the Big Bazinga Theory, along with some lgbtqiaomgwtfbbq signs and quotes taken straight from reddit which were taken from Black Science Man's Cosmos which themselves were stolen from other shits, hell some signs even had a reddit url at the corner as if advertising.

Both sides are stupid

It means we need to blow up mexico with a laser before juan solo impregnates our daughter

And I also forgot to mention Bill Nye quotes, but that probably goes without saying.

That's what was implying you monkey. Holla Forums are smug, pseudo intellectuals, circlejerking, gay idealists who are limited to pop culture knowledge and call everything a porky, bigot or a spook, while Holla Forums became paranoid, varg-cocksucking, circlejerking idealists who call everything a jew or a cuck.

It was funny when I first saw that image until soon after I found out it was real. These people deserve to be gassed more than anyone else.

it's over trumpers

ORAN DRUF

FORUN RUFT

Many such cases. Sad!

UBAN URFMT

WATUD DUSHT

It's like they have experience with these with tactics.

RUNAHF HUMFPH

I don't really blame you for not knowing the shitty GoT lore but if you don't know what you're talking about why the fuck would you even open your mouth?

I hope they all die horribly.

this is hilarious, is it actually worth watching?

why the fuck haven't mods done anything about this thread in the 5+ days it's been up?

I watch the world burn, every salt left moron keeps the train going.

They just want to see this board crash and burn - you've got blatant troll/bait threads allowed to stay, constant waifufaggotry and 'queen of Holla Forums' threads, mods who delete goatse and other 'offensive' shit on sight.

god that's dumb.
what was even the idea behind it?