Terry A. Davis:
Hobo Edition
Latest news:
currently in San Diego
disability check has been blocked by Terry's family
streaming daily on youtube.com/channel/UCJZTn-fPu-uIA55UI47_cXg

Old thread: archive.fo/acSYN
Terry's archive: archive.org/download/TerryADavis_TempleOS_Archive/

Attached: 20180324-151826.jpg (3.06 MB, 3024x4032)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/KingHerring/videos
stopshrinks.org/reading_room/articles/mchugh.htm
youtube.com/channel/UCJZTn-fPu-uIA55UI47_cXg
youtu.be/VXiqp2YVsrY?t=390

Ian King
Ian King

disability check has been blocked by Terry's family
It's been blocked by the SSA, nothing to do with his family. They want a legal guardian to oversee his spending, and Terry doesn't have one.

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

who is the guy next to terry in the photo

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

(((guy)))

David Perez
David Perez

Terry needs our help!

Attached: 0D831A00-AD63-4F79-999E-C2F33A766056.gif (2.56 MB, 300x424)

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

Who's the second guy on the stream?

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Poor Terry. It hurts me every time I see him because I also have a mentally ill family member. He had a really bright future in front of him and this fucking disease took it all away. Godspeed, Terry.

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

who is the guy next to terry in the photo
Probably a Temple acolyte and sexual receptacle for the Prophet.

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

youtube.com/user/KingHerring/videos
kenster on irc

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

Holla Forums Board
/templeos/index.html

IRC Channel
#templeos-irc on the irc.rizon.net

Attached: NES-Mr.-CIA.png (5.24 KB, 320x352)

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

Daily reminder not to milk terry like a lolcow, he deserves better.

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

They want a legal guardian to oversee his spending
When did he lose all his rights? He can go to court to fight that decision. I assume he can't buy a gun or vote or sign legal paperwork either now.

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

youtube nigger trying to milk terry for attention
kill yourself

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

When did he lose all his rights?
He didn't, you don't have a right to SSDI income.

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

This, the threads where alright when Terry still developed his OS, but now it is just kiwifarms tier.

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

what makes you think terry could buy a gun

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

what makes you think he can't? has he committed any felonies?

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

background checks. He's been involuntarily committed several times

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

You know this story doesn't have a happy ending. And once Terry dies, the only question is how long before all his work is lost to the sands of time.

Attached: Terry-Speaks-On-Mortality.webm (5.42 MB, 640x360)

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

Assuming you're buying from a licensed dealer in the U.S., there's a BATF form that you have to fill out, and there's a lot more to it than just "Ay bby, u commit any feluneez?"

A non-exhausive list of disqualifiers is:
convicted of felony
currently indicted on a felony charge
non-US citizen
misdemeanor domestic violence conviction
current domestic violence restraining order
dishonorable discharge from US military
ever involuntarily committed or adjudicated fuckin' nuts by a court

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

So he is free enough to generally do what he wants even if it means harm to him (like, being a hobo in San Diego), but not free enough to receive his disability bux? It makes no sense. If he legally needs a guardian then he should be obliged to live either with family or in an institution, and if he doesn't need a guardian then he should by no means be prevented from collecting his disability bux.

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Didn't they eliminate all loony bins because they weren't good enough, so instead of being in a place which isn't the greatest on Earth loonies would be able to beg on the streets?

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

ever involuntarily committed or adjudicated fuckin' nuts by a court
medical records are private though, literally unenforceable.

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

disgust
Taking bets on when the kike goes missing.

Attached: disgust.png (285.07 KB, 510x426)

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

an authority such as a court of law has no way of telling whether someone is a certified loon or not
Medical records aren't private in their entirety, there are plenty contexts where you are legally obliged to share some of them with a third party (many jobs require specific medical examinations to confirm you're fit for the job due to regulations).

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

My bad, misunderstood.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (11.42 KB, 917x54)

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

when you LARP as a hobo so well you actually become one

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

In yesterday's stream he said he won't be going back to Vegas, but I'm not really sure what's gonna happen without a stable income.

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

thank based ronnie raygun. imo it was a greedy move so that only people with insurance can be institutionalized(read: suicidal teenagers) and the people who are full on off the rails slip through the cracks until they're either on the brink of death or kill someone - since they can't pay for their lithium and big pharma loses money by keeping them.

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

imo it was a greedy move so that only people with insurance can be institutionalized
It's not only that read:
stopshrinks.org/reading_room/articles/mchugh.htm

On one occasion in the early 1970s, when I was working at Cornell University Medical Center in New York, a friend and senior member of the biochemistry faculty called me about a medical student who was balking over a term paper because his career plan was to become a champion of the "psychiatrically oppressed." Biochemistry term papers seemed "irrelevant." Could I offer him a project with psychiatric patients that might be developed into a term paper satisfying the requirements of her department? "He's a neat guy," she said, "but he is stubborn about this and full of views about contemporary psychiatry." "Send him over," I said, but I awaited his arrival with some apprehension. I needn't have feared the encounter because, in contrast to many other students of those times, he was not looking for a fight. "It's just that I know what I want to do--understand the people who are isolated by the label schizophrenia--and help them achieve what they want in life. I've written enough irrelevant papers in my life," he said. He had graduated summa cum laude from Princeton, with a concentration i philosophy, so he certainly had placed a large number of words o paper.

"Have you ever seen anyone with schizophrenia?" I asked. "Not in the flesh," he said, "but I think I know what you do with them." "Well," I replied, "I will be glad to have you see one, and let you tell me how to appreciate his choice of an eccentric way of life that he could be released to express it."

I had plenty of patients under my care at the time and chose one who was the same age as the student but who had a severe disruption in his thought processes. Even to talk with him was a distressing experience because few of his thoughts were connected, and all of them were vaguely tied to delusional beliefs about the world, his family, and our society. He wasn't aggressive or in any way threatening. He was just bewilderingly incoherent. I left the student with the patient, promising to return in half an hour to learn what he thought.

On my return, I found the student subdued. I started, in a slightly teasing way, to ask where he suggested I might send the patient to start his new life-but was quickly cut off by the student who, finding his voice, said, "That was nothing like what I expected and nothing like what I've read about. Obviously you can't send this poor fellow out of the hospital. Please tell me how you're treating him."

The claim that schizophrenic patients are in any sense living a alternative "life style" that our institutions were inhibiting was of course fatuous

From the faddish idea of institutions as essentially oppressive emerged a nuance that became more dominant as the 1970s progressed. This was that social custom was itself oppressive. In fact, according to this view, all standards by which behaviours are judged are simply matters of opinion--and emotional opinions at that, likely to be enforced but never justified. In the 1970s, this antinomian idea fuelled several psychiatric misdirections.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

Don't really understand where you're going with that. I'm not trying to say that schizophrenics shouldn't be institutionalized when they go off the rails, but rather that the move to close institutions was fueled by greed rather than sociopolitical viewpoints.

this doesn't really change the way I think at all, and as for that site as a whole - it reeks of anti-psychiatry rhetoric - which tbh does often overlap with my anti-capitalist rhetoric. I'm actually arguing for more psychiatry, so that people like Terry aren't in positions where they're homeless and roaming around the fag-infested neighborhoods of San Diego one provocation away from calling some mexican a "CIA Nigger" and ending up dead.

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

tbh though there's a balance that needs to be reached with psychiatry and institutionalization, on the one hand people like Terry shouldn't be "free" to go completely off the rails and starve to death in a back alley of San Diego, but on the other hand the institutions shouldn't be given so much power that political dissidents / social non-conformists are rounded up under the guise of mental illness (which happened in the USSR and currently happens in China)

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

my anti-capitalist rhetoric
/kindergarten/

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

lmao i bet you support drumpfie

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

Don't really understand where you're going with that
Simply that one of the many reasons for institutes to be closed were decided by people who gobbled newage theories and instead of experimenting on a small scale and decide upon results they simply went only relying on luck because lmao institutes are so bad lets close them.

The example that hugs made was with ONE student but how many others didn't had the luck to see and work in a institutes with schizophrenic patients ? how many of them gobbled load of theoretical newage bullshit instead of relaying on experience ?

but rather that the move to close institutions was fueled by greed rather than sociopolitical viewpoints.
I agree but that's one of many reasons.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

did anyone watch the vids of terry being interviewed by kenster?

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

Fuck off, kenster, you fucking nigger.

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

daily reminder: (((psychiatry))

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

Attached: Turkey-goes-to-war.gif (3.81 MB, 200x360)

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

I get you now, new age faggotry is at the root of a lot of society's problems.

t. schizo

<The 'Aryan' unconscious ha
s a higher potential than the
Jewish
t. carl jung
psychology and psychiatry aren't inherently bad, it's the applications of psychology and psychiatry as a form of thought-policing that are, ie what the soviets and chinese do.

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

pls watch my channel
terry's channel is enough

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

Fuck off, I'll have fun at his expense as much as I want.

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

new age faggotry is at the root of a lot of society's problems.
Newage ideas aren't bad by themselves when done correctly but all that we see nowadays for these "grand" theories to be valid is to dismiss everything that is already known/valid which is absolutely ludicrous.

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

So what is going to happen now? Is this the end of the line? Have you given up on Terry? Can nothing else be done to help him and save him?

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

Terry's clenched fist
I hope Terry socked that informant for the CIA niggers in the jaw

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

if you don't want to watch it, fine, but I ain't kenster

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

streaming daily on youtube.com/channel/UCJZTn-fPu-uIA55UI47_cXg
Category: Gaming
wtf?
you need to go back to reddit

Brody Long
Brody Long

It's a modern C64.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

Newage ideas aren't bad by themselves when done correctly
How do you open your chakras and go with the flow of Mother Earth's quantum consciousness correctly?

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

How do you open your chakras
Improve your pranic breathing mundie.
and go with the flow of Mother Earth's quantum consciousness correctly?
Just wait for the poles to shift.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (12.64 KB, 480x360)

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

Does Terry have the right idea with earning money from his TempleOS work - giving it to the community, running wild on schizophrenic dreams, letting people gobble it up and pay for it? Is there a way for someone else to copy or make their own version of this method?

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

Ask God?!?

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

eating soyjoy
Them redshirts were always expendable.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

I-is that you Terry?

Attached: terry-gif.gif (2.85 MB, 200x234)

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

gay

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

Someone can travel to san diego to get him.
Who is allowed to be his legal guardian? id like to look more into that

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

Who is allowed to be his legal guardian?
Requirements depends on where he ends up, as of now he's still a NV resident, so Terry could petition to have a public guardian appointed, but that's a decision he'd have to make.

Luis Green
Luis Green

his dad's a bit of a cunt for making him go homeless and stealing his van tbh

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

stealing his van
Was that really his dad?

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

It was some serious angelic shit. No one knows for sure.

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

making him go homeless and stealing his van
why do you feel the need to lie like this

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

If he hadn't gotten kicked out, this entire van ordeal never would have happened.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

From my understanding, his dad refused to pay the van insurance. I may be wrong.
If you nigger-cattle didn't start fucking with him, he would have never been kicked out.
He got kicked the day after the drum-set was delivered. Go figure.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (12.04 MB, 5312x2988)

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

Some people are saying Terry is the Head CIANigger.

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

who are these fags? been out of the loop for a while. It's nice seeing the guy happy at least.

glow harder faggot

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

Do we know if he is still in the San Diego area?

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

glow harder faggot

Yeah, he is.

Attached: 077fa1fe0338284296e3d08a09a215501358ab5257a0b17fbca15b3da9586bcd.jpg (30.69 KB, 447x380)

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

who are these fags?
Some fans who went to visit him.
Some people are saying you should go back :^)

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

Got anymore?

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

Nope.
You should ask tragically-unaware on IRC. It's his photo.

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

Did it? I think it gave him something far more interesting than some deadend job at Ticketmaster

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Glow harder faggot
I like this, I'm using this

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

can't talk ill of a man who claims he murdered some stranger going out for a jog
fuck you

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

If you nigger-cattle didn't start fucking with him, he would have never been kicked out.

Or this might set him on the path where he becomes the figurehead of a new religion, the first practical example of computational theology, established in the tech capital of the freest and most powerful country on earth.

This might be a form of shared schizophrenia but I truly believe he is a modern day Joshua Abraham Norton that would have been imprisoned, murdered or drugged into permanent stupor in any other nation. And that God prefers 640×480 16 colors.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

thread ruined by milennial youtube nigger retards
kys

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

"Rape and spread white genes as God made it."

Attached: 2018-03-27-190726-3200x1080-scrot.png (37.2 KB, 813x235)

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

Attached: c075d471d099231f3f144719422f28f9a7bcc44d93c5b7abbefeb44cf1c2cb9c.jpg (37.22 KB, 860x634)

William Ross
William Ross

Attached: 2018-03-27-193042-3200x1080-scrot.png (13.59 KB, 604x99)

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

I can't tell if it's Terry typing or if it's his random sentence generator.

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

his dad refused to pay the van insurance
His dad never had any involvement in paying for Terry's van insurance, it was on auto pay from his bank acct.

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

He got kicked the day after the drum-set was delivered. Go figure.
He didn't get kicked out over a fucking drum set. He got kicked out for getting into an argument with his dad and brother and punching his dad in the chest, then went to jail and mental hospital.

Brody White
Brody White

Why does Terry keep streaming with bandwidth that makes it unwatchable?

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

god's orders

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

It's fake. He's a CIANigger.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

At least now you can follow the speech without buffers.
youtu.be/VXiqp2YVsrY?t=390

Henry White
Henry White

terry preaching in public about the pope smashing a cow's head in with a sledgehammer
Amazing

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

Nothing he says is wrong, but docile 56% burgercattle can't handle it.

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

data gathered by the government won't be available to government agencies

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

Can't he get himself a Bitcoin donation bucket? I'm sure there's enough autists here to keep him alive.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

Fucking CIA niggers fucking with his cash, meanwhile they're paying ten million ghetto thots a billion dollars a day.

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

what is HIPPA/HPPA

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

What is a warrant?

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

It doesn't work like that, /pol/nigger.

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

You're a dumb ass.

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

not an argument

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

No shit, but you're still a dumb ass.

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

this entire post

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

Why can't Terry return to his sister's house or go live with his brother as Terry apparently said a couple of weeks ago.

is terry a muslim now?

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

You dumb in the head?
He's ``fleeing castration``, which paraphrased means he's escaping forced medication for his schizophrenia.

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

This is why we can't have nice things.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit