Calexit Storytime: Commiefornia Edition

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

Steve Jobs is an immigration officer
Deporting illegals has never been easier. With our new smart touch screen interface, anyone can do it

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

you have the leader of the occupation you are agasint cornered
you let him go Scott free

Can liberals even into terroism/guerilla tactics what the fuck they already shot one guy

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

Main protag makes a reckless act for no real reason and gets people on both sides killed and/wounded
Holy shit, it's Korra all over again
Were the comic writers fans or something?

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

sovereign citizens coalition
implying sovereign citizens can build a country when they can't even deal with traffic cops

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

Lets have a smuggler send a guy's head instead of doing it myself
Well that was a waste of fucking time.

Everyone is using guns
what the shit?

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

I think this editorial is the best part of the comic. Because it flat out admits that the Calexit movement is a scam supported by Russians and that a civil war within California would happen in the first place.

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Pencils are decent, but coloring varies from passable to bad. Writing is pretty bad, too wordy, and characters make one stupid decision after another. On the upside, author acknowledges that comic is not very realistic in the editorial column and it looks like the resistance forces are limited to the coast. And seeing staunchly anti-gun suburb Californians packing heat is just silly.

What a hero, huh?
Not to mention corpse looting, dealing and doing drugs, and fucking whores on a playground in broad daylight.

I have 150k of student debt
Corrupt school in Chicago
Heavily involved in lefty activism
Must have gone to Loyola.

Demand the impossible
As long as we're staying inside the boundaries of the possible, we're being dictated to
That's a very good tactic. Forget Brzezinski and Kissinger, we have a new master negotiator and diplomat. At least he is aware of large corporations milking everyone dry.

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

I told you that Punisher War Zone was shit

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

9 pages of bullshit interviews in the end
For what purpose?

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

Not to mention corpse looting, dealing and doing drugs, and fucking whores on a playground in broad daylight.
Funny how in any other story, this would have been traits reserved for a morally ambiguous grey character. But in this kind of story, its all black and white. You were either California (good) or American (evil).

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

Wow there are almost no likable people in this comic.

The only likable people are background characters who get slaughtered because both sides are assholes.

However, so far the "hero" side is far worse.

Oh hey, let me sacrifice the people who protected me because I want to take shots at a guy I hate.

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

boring as fuck
beyond ham-fisted
whole-goddamned-pigs-for-arms-tier writing
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
Every character is a prick that isn't worth reading about, let alone caring if anything good happens to them
The main antagonist is evil Steve Jobs
No one working on this book has any idea how guns actually work
Follows up this trainwreck with NINE GODDAMNED PAGES OF SELF-INDULGENT EDITORIAL CIRCLEJERKING

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

Tijuana
unoccupied sister city
Gringos go home!

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

The only likable people are background characters who get slaughtered because both sides are assholes.
Word. The only character I liked non-ironically was the officer guarding the elephant statue because he was telling a story about how he and his sister took care of hummingbirds as kids, and then he gets snipped by the side that we are supposed to root for. Then the comic attempts to paint him in a tragic light by showing him as just a young men killed, but the main protagonist proceeds to desecrate his corpse by stealing his boots.

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

I'm telling you guys, this shit is to make people hate muslims more.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit