Rewatching KaBlam just because

What the fuck was nick thinking?
Old school Nicktoons general, I guess.

I liked the Off-Beats but Sniz and Fondue was way better. I can't understand why they never made it its own thing.

Maybe go back and rewatch the Off-Beats because the humor is really just kind of.. not there at all.

Did you forget Action League Now? And to be fair, Angela Anaconda wasn't produced by Nick and never aired on the network as its own show.

Action League and Prometheus and Bob both work best as shorts. They could have been extended, but they were best as part of KaBlam itself.

Also, regardless of who made it, Angela Anaconda did not deserve it's own show.

I haven't watched it since I was a kid, so you're probably right.

It's be the same guy who made Sheep in the Big City, which was a unique kind of humor. The more you watched it, the funnier it got. With the Off-Beats, I don't think it ever really became something like that because the characters just ended up being progressively more annoying and unlikable.

RAGE CAGE

Now that brings back memories. Did that have an ending or did CN cancel it after a while?

Sniz and Fondue was pretty damned good. I'm surprised it's largely forgotten.

As a weird meta show it had several.

On involved sheep being revealed as the master planner behind all.

They did make a show, but with the brother as a ghost chaser.

Phantom Investigators. Same creator, different show, different network. I forgot it existed, actually.

Oh the memories….

Well, they reused the brother's design for another show.

I used to get up at 5am everyday before school to watch that… the only episode I remember is the one where Action League Now is at a pool.

The brother (Larry) and PI's Jericho aren't the same character (and have different facial features).
Interestingly there is a few band posters and props that appear in both LWL and PI suggesting they could be in the same universe.

Considering the screwed up short run treatment the WB network originally gave it and that the full series only appeared online in the past few years, everyone forgot it. Its shared medium blending animation style with LWL is probably the only reason people remember it.

The egg episode freaked me the fuck out when i was young.

I want to fuck June

I just remember the intro.

I don't know if it was a cover, but it was a version of Two-tone army by The Toasters

Oh yeah. I've also been capping these when I remember.

Forgot about the random hebrew subtitles.

we have kablam to thank for this

Hey Holla Forums

There was a spinoff?

4 mini episodes that got aired during commercials, as far as I know.

I completely forgot about Jet Cat though. Could have made a decent little action-adventure series.

This look like it could make a good reaction image, and maybe the , 2nd pic text (but when the last time we have truly been that happy?)

Is there a Money Train 1?

That's Fox's fault.

I remember there was a half hour series that was just made up of a few ALN episodes. It also had a quiz segment and Ask the Team, Where real kids ask real questions to fake superheroes. Also it had an end title card of "Filmed in Chuckimation." Video is of that.

Huh, the more you know.

Strange question, did the Kablam motto of "where cartoons and comics collide!" really make sense in the first place?
Or is it supposed to be a design/format reference to comic anthologies with different stories made by different creators/art teams?

Fun fact: This show was based on a series of comics by the same name. Jetcat appeared alongside a character named "Tutenstein" who would eventually be reworked into a new character and given his own spinoff.

The latter.

Nice yo know

god that show sucked.

those annotations tho.

Honestly my first time hearing about it, also user there's something wrong with your enter button.

I remember watching the show. It was dog shit.

Also, I got used to typing up tons of college papers, so I double space out of pure habit.

Shit, how long has it been now? I don't think I've watched that since elementary school.

*segment.

Fucking weird adaptation of The Martian.

Very odd

I like how they solved a lot of their problems by having it destroyed by the girl in the sandbox.