Bordigaposting

post your best bordigas.

bonus guide to reading bordiga.

Situationism is opportunistic.

Here's a proper sage, you pseudo-leftist.

Explain this.

read bordiga

Niceme.me

Bordiga described himself as a Leninist.

Luxemburg was a councilist which is part of the left communist split away from 3rd int communist currents. Ofc she is just as different as Rühle, Bordiga or Pannekoek, but part of the same umbrella in title.

She was murdered before the Third International was even founded, lad. And describing her as "councilist" is really pushing it anyways.

What the fuck should that mean? Deindustrialization? Light industry over heavy industry?

Much more importantly:
How should that even work?

And that's USSR, 1953. What is he smoking?

Apparently, Bordiga is suggesting wishful thinking AnComs love.

I thought you liberals died out

Specifically talking about the self-identified currents under the international, from which all left communism (as the umbrella term) was sprung and under which ideologues and communist strands have stood ever since. It is not the left com split that decided Luxemburg is part of the left communist tradition, it is by virtue of the fact that the councilists, in unity, all stood against 20th century Leninism…

Yes, Luxemburg was a council communist.

Read Bordiga.

This meme keeps on giving.

Understood. Typical LeftCom.

Btw, didn't Luxemburg herself start following Leninst ideas and demanding it from others, when she was faced with bourgeois "democracy"?

How are leftcoms the liberals? Seems to me they're the only group of Marxists that haven't fallen into the trap of backing reformist and nationalist movements.

Leftcoms don't oppose Lenin tho, they just think the majority of his followers are shit. read bordiga ffs

I'm going to keep posting these until someone reads them. I'm sorry in advance for the fact no seemed to proofread them for spelling mistakes.

Also I'm probably going to collect all of the Bordiga writings I can find in English into one convenient .pdf, since his shit is scattered everywhere and using Google is hard :')

bump for bordiga

obligatory:

Dimmu Bordiga - Initiation of the Militant
"A track from underground black metal band Dimmu Bordiga's debut EP, 'Exhuming the Invariant Programme'. One copy was pressed for every year after Bordiga's death that had gone without a Bordigist group splitting. As a result, some cynics have come to doubt that the EP even exists. Hopefully this video upload will help in some way to dispel the vicious rumours of this highly unique and innovative band's non-existence."

Blind Willy Bordiga - Revleft Exile Blues
"A track from the legendary Delta blues artist Blind Willy Bordiga. Legend has it that Bordiga gained his guitar playing skills from a visit to a library at midnight, where he sat with his copy of Das Kapital open, playing his guitar. At that moment a strange bearded figure emerged offering him incredible guitar playing skills in return for keeping the Marxist programme invariant and free from revision."

(cont)
Dimmu Bordiga
"Left Communism is better than your tendency"

I love the third and fifth ones so fucking much

There are a good amount that straight up do oppose Lenin like Paul Mattick.

Bordigaposting will be the new meme. I hail the future of an ultra-leftist Holla Forums that discards the childishness of post-leftism and opportunistic pseudo-Marxisms.

Bump for Bordiga.

Can we just do some general leftcom posting?

I mean you're not wrong, but Mattick didn't become anyone of significance for left communism until after Lenin's death. Most leftcoms had a positive view of him and the revolution when he was alive, even if they were critical of certain policies and the way the Third International was being run.

no

OC

BASED.

no, I was lying, I just stole from the OC thread. It was posted a few minutes ago

Fucking dropped.