Obama has made it a ten-year felony to riot at an event with secret service...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144360/Anti-Trump-protesters-face-10-years-prison.html

Obama has made it a ten-year felony to riot at an event with secret service, causing his own supporters to become felons. This industrial-grade stupid only happens once every 10,000 years. Comment "Thanks, Obama!" or you will be cursed with greying hair and chronic stuttering forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oMbwv

archive.fo/jcF9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

I remember hearing about this and thinking it was fucked up. Silly me!

Thanks, Obama!

THIS..is brilliant, antifags get culturally enriched in jail.

Thanks, Obama!

I do not believe 10 years in prison and a $25,000 fine is a reasonable punishment for rioting. If anything a 2 year prison sentence at maximum with a $5,000 fine would be more reasonable in my opinion.

No, this isn't about what reasonable think is reasonable, this is about libcucks being held to their own fascist standards. They created a law to oppress conservatives and now it will go against them, just like the rest of the vast overreach Obama put in place over his terms in the belief it would be handed over to Hillary to wipe conservatives out.

Thanks Obama!

search the catalog next time fag
Also

If there's anything the Left taught me, is that it's all about might, about power. To them, nothing else matters and they will use every tool necessary to achieve total power.

So, we take away their ability to have power and beat them up with the thing they always wanted.

Thanks, Obama!

YES

If you don't want a felony, then DON'T RIOT.

Thanks Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

THANKS, OBAMA, YOU INSUFFERABLE OKIE-DOKIE NIGGER!

Do we have any footage of this. I know the Kikes at the ADL made cops turn their cameras off but their has to be something.

Thanks, Obama!

Their Commies not Facists.

How much $$$ damages did they cause and did they mean to cause physical harm to police officers?

10 years, 25k is fine.

10 years is just too low. It really should be castration.

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

More of webm from that creator?

I like stupid laws turned onto the idiots that fucking supported the fools writing them. If you don't fucking like this shit, tell the fucking ass holes who wrote them to undo them bag of shit.

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks Obama

Thanks Obama!

Snowflakes in county crying ironic tears of, 'thanks Obama'.

Weird how they have fish mouths.

they should be fined the amount of money they did in property damage times the number of protestors present.

fuck I wish it said that in the article

fucked up the encoding on the first reply, will fix since it's a great vid

fixed

Thanks Obama!

This is too delicious. I never thought I'd say this without a hint of sarcasm or humor, but
Thanks, Obama!

THANKS EX-KANG NIGGER

Okie Doke

I hate to be the baron of bad news, but the article says "up to 10 years", and if you know anything about legalese speak and the kikery of lawyers then you also know this means literally nothing. All these cunts could still walk off

All the veil bastards are beta human fat faced speccy fucks with no work ethic

"Thanks, Obama!"

"Thanks, Obama!"

every single cuck in the country should be shot
this handful right here is getting off VERY easy

Oh my god no way.

AND THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks Obama

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks Obama

What's the irony here, it was a massive libtard riot

What's the irony here, it was a massive libtard riot

CTR pls go

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks Obama!

Thanks Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

fuck off

Thanks, Obama!

GOOD GOD

Those cucks will get so enriched in prision, their ass hole will look like a shotgun wound.

I can see them now just begging tyrone to rid them of their white guilt

the only thing they'll understand is consequence. kill yourself.

Law was created to arrest white nationalists when Hillary was elected.
Instead used on libcucks because Trump won.

I really wish that were true.

THANKS OBAMA

Kekerinis

Thanks Obama

Thanks, Obama!

They need to be convicted of those ten years, then Trump needs to immediately pardon them while decrying the law as "draconian" and "typical of a democrat". It is a great propaganda blow against the left, while simultaneously sending out people who hated him back to their libtard circles after they were sweating it out in deep shit. They will literally owe their lives to Trump, the man they violently rioted against. Some won't budge, but some will soften and start a ripple effect of libtards telling their buddies that he ain't half bad. The ones that regress and go backto rioting even after this display of mercy should be locked up for life.

That would be the modern strategic approach to this situation - Trump would win bigly on the moral level of public perception.

Thanks, Obama

good job king nigger

Even if Trump pardoned them or whatever he can do, while also explaining how it was an Obama law, they would still hate him and revere Obama. They wouldn't even care!

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks Obama!
Fuck you OP!

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama! :^)

Thanks Obama!

Fuck off, you PR faggot. You delusional retards will never learn. You will never, ever win the (((PR))) game. Especially with antifa, the worst of the worst of the worst.

President Trump must make examples out of all of them. Maximum security, lock them up and throw away the key. No mercy. Whatever happened to the British would be assassin? Trump needs to take jurisdiction and execute that faggot.

Thanks, Obama!

how inept are you faggots not to check the catalog?

My instant reaction was to say "Thanks, Obama!"

Then I read the rest of your post, but, I want to say it, so I will

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

Not everyone here is a neetsoc. Lolgbertarians and traditionalists are still here.

*but commies need to be shot, so thanks Obama

Thanks, Obama!

They need to leave.

Thanks, Obama!

archive.is/oMbwv

topkek

Thanks, Obama!

This.
Our enemies don't understand mercy, they don't give a shit about PR when it doesn't suit them.
Playing nicely with them was how we got fucked in the first place.

You are the sort of faggot who would defend their country by arming shitskins, only to have them genocide your people after the war is over. Your tactics suck. Our opposition aren't children throwing a tantrum. They would gladly mobilize the shitskins to destroy our cities and ethnically cleanse all whites.

THANKS, ONIGGER

What they "face" and what they get are two different things, unless it's a MMS. They'll be getting a few months at most, unless it's for serious shit like battery on LEO. Just watch.

The way we deal with rioters in this country is almost as laughable as the way Germany/Sweden treat the rapefugees.

Thanks Obama!

That's the only time Hillary Clinton was ever honest and correct. Just think that if she stuck with it we could have been hailing Hillary. Life is funny.

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks Obama!
You are still a worthless nigger

Reading the bill, the 10 year sentence is handed out for those who were caught with a weapon, or had caused serious bodily harm. The alternative if a max 1 year sentence. However the issuance of a fine seems to be present in both. I'm not sure if there are mandatory minimums, but at the least if they are charged, even if they don't face jail time they'll be a felon for life. Good luck even flipping burgers with that on your record.

govtrack .us/congress/bills/112/hr347/text

Thanks, Obama

THANKS OBAMA

Thanks, Obama!

Oh my god..
Obama did something good for once!

Thanks, Obama!

THANKS OBAMA!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Obama!

10 years and 25K aint enuff. summery execution after drumhead trial. justsayin

Thanks, Obammy

He should wait 6 mos before pardoning them. 6 mos in prison will have changed their outlook on life.

Thanks, Obama

But I'm already cursed with chronic stuttering and have relatives who have fully grayed before 25.
Thanks, Obama!

They deserve death for being anti-white communists trying to destroy Americ. The fact that the God Emperor is granting them merely a decade in jail is far more generous than what I'd do to them.

𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝕺𝖇𝖆𝖒𝖆

tbh we should just hang traitors
and niggers

Also I nearly forgot

THANKS, OBAMA!"

thanks obama

Thanks O'Bama you fucking leprechaun.

so, who's left to vote for the dems in 2020?

I thought this fag cleared out when TRS and all namefags got shoahed.
Get lost.

Based as ever. Thanks AWM!

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

If that's what you're somehow expecting, you're gonna be triggered for a long, long time, dicklick.

Thanks, Obama!

thanks, obama!

Thanks, Obama!

lol fuck outta here.
You seemed to have been laying low since Mike Enoch also got exposed for having a Jewish gf.
Maybe it hit a little close to home.
You're a satirical fraud and a liar.
Leave immediately.

British dude is getting deported after serving a year in prison.

Laying low? Are you gonna pretend that you're not aware that I've posted more 'toons in the past week than ever before. My girlfriend is a born Catholic who, like myself, as an adult isn't remotely religious Can't you bother to get even one fact right in the course of your lazy shilling, Moishe. Just what did I ever I lie about, fucknose? You flap your cock-hole a lot but you haven't backed up a single thing you've ever said. Let's hear how I've lied.

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obongo! You left some great gifts behind.

It's 10 years because it was an event with secret service and that law was supposed to protect obongo. Normal riots don't give that much time and obongo did not want to implicate his black rioters, so it's not that severe if there is no secret service. Now this law backlashed on non-informed lefty rioters and obongo is responsible for their large prison time. How can you not see how beautiful this is?
Lefties are essentially fucked for the next years and can't riot where Trump and his secret service is.

The God Emperor's latest Executive Order :

Thanks, Obama!

How many times were leftists told that giving more power to the government is a bad idea? They're reaping what they've sown.

I always see their stupid logo as the back end of some quadruped, perhaps a donkey.

thanks obama

Get the fuck out Soros, I know it was you funding the various groups to march like that. You lost more money to it, and you're not even going to bother bailing their asses out

Thanks, Obama!

That warms the cockles of my heart.

Of course it's not. It should infuriate you that Obama would pass such a law. That's why seeing this happen to his supporters should make you harder than diamonds.

I feel all warm and fluffy.

Is this actually real, though? Like is that just some maximum sentence and they're mostly going to get off with much lighter sentences, or are they definitely getting 10 years?

Thanks Obama!

Sounds like a maximum to me.
Really, it's all gonna come down to how things work out in court. I honestly doubt they're getting the book.

Thanks, Obama!

Good fucking riddance.

as a millennial who experienced corporal punishment throughout childhood I can happily say this is what happens when kids dont get disciplined properly

Thanks, Obama!

It says in the article most are getting the book.

It says most are getting charged with felony rioting, not that they're receiving the maximum sentence for it.

archive because OP didn't provide one:
archive.fo/jcF9w

Eat shit

Eat shit

Can we just kill them instead?
One bullet to the back of the head is all it takes

T-thanks, O-o-o-Obama!

Okie doke.

SUFFER
SUFFER MOTHERFUCKER
EAT SHIT AND DIE

They should suffer first
Also pardoning one or 2 of them would be a good idea, in the game of 5D chess you want your enemies to think the can get away with something just to lure more of their forces into 10 year prison
Thanks Obama

Thanks, Obama!

I agree. pardon 10 as a PR move to get hundreds more to riot and round up

or just classify antifa as domestic terrorists and be done with it.

Finally a sincere THANKS OBAMA but he isn't the president anymore

kek

Ahah thanks obama

Thanks, Obama!

THANKS OBAMA

checked

I'm with this user. We are on the attack, and we can't let up even for a second. The complete and total destruction of our enemies is paramount. We can't miss this chance.

awww abloobooboo your giant legal technostructure failed to slowly grind all white men to dust better start backpeddling

NEVER FORGET THIS TWEET

Cool OC AWM !

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

wew lad, that takes me back

out-fucking-standing! properly the best thing that fucking nigger has done in his life.

THANKS, OBAMA!

i hope those snowflakes end up sharing a cell with niggers and beaners

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks Obama

Traditionalists are OldFags in reacionarism and Rightwing-ism compared to Fascists.

Don't mess with the Big Dawgs, kiddo.

Thanks, Obama!

death is a reasonable punishment for antifa.

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

and? that doesnt make anti-fa not commie faggots.

Thanks Obama

if they dont have a problem with communism then they arent big 'dawgs'

Thanks, Obama!

Traditionalists have been right wing and reactionary when fascism wasn't even around.

They made opposition to Jacobins in Revolutionary France for example. And joined the White Army in Russia to stop Commie revolution.

Fascism spawns from Traditionalists.

Big leagues bro.

Thanks, Obama!

You're gay is what you are.

Thanks King Nigger

Thanks, Obama!

THANKS, OBAMA!

Thanks Obama! Now your legacy wont be complete garbage.

NO, they should rot, on hopefully on the last day be raped to death by their pet niggers just like they want america raped to death by niggers.

This. Antifa and fuckers like them are the kinds of people who agitate, attack people and play victim when they get their asses handed to them.
They are ideologues in the very sense of the word, they have abandoned everything else that should be sacred to a civilised man, truth, common decency, self respect, dignity and honour.
Trump could be Jesus Christ in the flesh and they'd still attack him because everything is expendable to them, they would destroy everything to achieve their goal and still be satisfied even knowing it made no difference in the end because nothing lived to see their 'utopia'.
You cannot reason with these people, you cannot give an inch.

I was trying to explain what Tradionalists are about.

Of course, I could user was a huge faggot who seriously lacks history reading instead, maybe you're right on that.

Trump should quietly declare the trials as National Special Security Events, which warrant Secret Service protection. When the cucks riot outside them, they can arrest more and charge them with felony rioting too. Then he should find the most hardened antifa cocksucker in the lot. Maybe the top five. Pardon them, then publicly thank them for the assistance they gave to the government. It won't work on everybody, but that should cause at least some internal strife.

That's actually a good idea. The more of these revolutionaries go to jail now, the less chance for a violent revolution developing over the next four years.

If we really want to get at the crux of the issue, let's find a way to imprison the media who are inciting gullible idiots to riot.

If we really, really want to get at the crux of the issue, let's declare (((the wacked satanists like Soros and the Rothschildes))) to be foreign ideologues fomenting revolution from within: enemies of the State.

I prefer peace. In the most literal sense, Holla Forums is the board of true peace.

Thanks, Obama!

Dont you have to appear in court today?

kys retarded lolberg

Traditionalists can stay

Thanks Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

i agree, but it is some delicious poetic justice

For once I can say this with total sincerity:

Thanks, Obama!

I don't remember anyone complaining about this law when it was passed. But now that Trump is the president it's magically inconvenient.
Just like using electors.

Thanks Obama!

"Thanks, Obama!"

Thanks, Obama!

Thanks, Obama!

THANKS OBONGO!

Thanks, Obama!