Dox

I'm Natt Danelaw. I shill here often, bog memes, swede cuck memes etc.

I also heard you want my dox. Why?

Come on you autistic faggots, answers.

lurk more and fuck off

I dont want your dox lad, the shills who are fucking with our board do

Newfags raus!

Are you sure? Many Holla Forums people seem to want to dox me, so I come here to dort it out. I'm not even affiliated with TRS anymore. I've virtually been kicked out and I hate that faggot Jew enoch. Filthy vermin!! Make no mistake, I'm not part of that den of sodomites. Just leave me the fuck alone.

Alt-right drama watch episode 4 when?

I don't want to dox you but the shills do. Are you from Ironmarch if yes then it is possible there are other enemies who wanted to ruin your life. We are already paranoid of the shills and trolls.

We're not your personal army, TRS.

Seriously how old are you like 13-14 or you some goon who thinks we will fall for this, step up your game.

Special coming, I've been working hard

I'm from ironmarch the greatest forum of all time. What problem could peasants possibly have?!

Not a trick IDIOT!

Sorry about the thread boys, I'm drunk at the moment. Pls no hate

Unfortuately I do not have a tiniest problem with Natt. I have a feeling that you may be a imposter.

Is it a good show?

GOOD! All hail the mighty Dane.

It's in the top 5 for sure

Of course friend, it is I who made it.

I refuse to believe that is ACTUALLY you. I dare you to post on the Ironmarch.

;)

Im of the opinion that this whole doxing malarkey is being pushed by hostile outside influences. A lot of genuine Holla Forumsacks are calling this shit out only to be met with a flurry of accusations of:
Its getting old as fuck now. Mike getting outed was the only positive by product but it seems, imo like some kind of astroturfing manouvre to get Holla Forums and other right wing online communitites to turn on each other. They are also trying to shill against the stormer and implicit dicky.
Its rustling tbh lad. The energy would be far better spend going after ACTUAL enemies rather than those with a minor difference is idealogy. The consensus outside the shilled threads is that it is shills doing this with idiot newfags jumping on board because they dont know any better.

I meant ON Ironmarch, you silly man.

just because you posted on Holla Forums doesn't make you native to the board OP

Alright what is the show about?

I totally agree, and allow me to go on to say the mods and users need to step up their reporting game. Way too many stupid faggots on here. Can't even handle shills? PATHETIC.

Have you ever heard of changing the IPs? That's what they are doing. Every time they get banned and they just change the IPs.

Did I accidently logged on cuckchan ?
because this is a cuckchan tier thread complete with a roleplaying faggot OP.

What do ya say boys?!

Get out filthy sodomite faggot!

I wanted to know that you are not a imposter. Are you too afraid to post on the Ironmarch on your account?

It's in my history. I'm looking at it on my phone screen right now. But what will you do for me?

I can't find the recent post, where is it, you idiot?

(checked)
Some are of the opinion that the mods are comprimised.
We've has a spike of about 800+ more active users that usual in the past fortnight so that is indicative of an influx of newfags and possible shills. Not long ago there was an article posted here where some (((academic))) was calling for an all out psy-op shilling operation against the right cant remember what publication it was from and right after this shit happens. Its suspicious as fuck and as someone whos been here since the first exodus, i can catergorically say that this shit is out of character for Holla Forums.

What's that you filthy vermin. I'm sitting here at bar eyeing a fair maiden, and you harass me because you're a fucking fanboy? Fuck. What will yo do?

THiS is An outrage, Im the real Natt Danelaw.

All the faggot admins had to do was to "hire" mods on our ranks so we could purge those shills.

You are at bar and eyeing a fair maiden? Aw that's cute but I just wanted to know that you are really Natt because like I said we are paranoid of the shills.

Fuck off stupid nigger

I'M THE REAL NATT, THIS MAN IS AN IMPOSTER.

Natt din autistiske bøsserøv. Hvorfor er du stiv på en fucking søndag? Tag dig dog sammen! Hvad sker der?

See this cyber problem? . That is why I asked you to post on the Ironmarch with your account so we know it is you.

Cute? Are you some kind of sodomite? Still no answer to question.

Thank you for proving yourself to be a imposter. You are not Natt.

Hej er du dum? Du er ikke narre nogen du og din TRS skilling skal forlade denne hjemmeside nu.

Piss off idiot.

No I am not an TRS shill so get lost.

Se

intet meget hvad med dig?

Frankly I am unsure if it is you.

Hvorfor er du stiv på en søndag?

Jeg er ret sikker på at du ikke er Natt. Jeg er derimod sikker på, at du med høj sandsynlighed er en bitter autistisk idiot, med en hang til venstreorienteret dogmatik og infantilt internet drama.

Nat is just short for Nattaly.

Holla Forums was taken over by Jews. We don't know wtf is going on anymore but they want us to become "civic nationalists" and talk about e-celebrities, sink all our redpill threads, and post anime girls everywhere in sexual positions. And if you complain they call you a "goon" and ban you.

I don't even know who you are and most of us don't listen or watch TRS or any of that alt-right faggot shit.

ferie

du er en idiot. Forkert

I'm bored, slow night

Well, you've failed then

Dit dansk er tilsyneladende ikke videre godt. Hvad med at du skriver noget mere på dansk, så vi kan sikre os at du er den ægte natt, og ikke blot bruger en browser til oversættelse

TRS are Civic Nationalists, and Goons. And if you sperg about anime, you're more a TRS Goon like Lothar than a Holla Forumslack.

you sound like you failed nigger, I don't know you and you're here begging for attention. And you're boring too.

anime is fucking gay.

Jesus fucking Christ can the mods ban the autistic personal army fags? They're obviously shills and probably literally retarded

Hi Goon. Nice of you to repost that Stalin-era Commie propaganda-looking poster yet again.

>>>/trs/

Good job for exposing him as the fake.

Too many shills lately.

Wow someone at the nsa got triggered from the word micropenis hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Go the fuck outside

Anyway who told you that Holla Forums wanted to dox you?

No, this is exactly the kind of thing the mods want on Holla Forums. Don't you get it yet?

Can anyone explain this mess to me?TRS or antifa wanted to ruin him. WHY? Do Natt know about this?