I don't understand the leftypol/ lore as much as I should

I don't understand the leftypol/ lore as much as I should.

Who is Alunya? Who is Rodina? Why are they cat girls? Where did they come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/M8jMmRep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, then you gotta lurk more.

Everyone who spoonfeeds below me is a faggot.

alunya is a catgirl, rodina was turned into a catgirl later on
rodina is a young pioneer and the mascot of GETchan and alunya is a "united left" holdover from before the tankie hordes fell upon Holla Forums and it was possible to entertain such delusions

This should explain everything
pastebin.com/M8jMmRep

Cat Alunya.
Get it?
Get it?

So Alunya is like an anti-tankie anarchist, and Rodina is a generic communist?

I've been here for 8 months and I never really "got it".

this board is so shit now that any newcomers are an improvement

yeah pretty much but alunya's not specifically an anarchist although she was designed when anarchism was more the standard

Break all the rules. Just for the sake of breaking them.

Alunya is designed like an anarchist and named like an anarchist, but is supposed to represent Holla Forums as a whole. We used to be more anarchist.

So, you would step on a landmine just to defy warning signs?

No but I'd tolerate tripfags.

Cool thanks. Any particular reason why Rodina is often depicted as more pleasant, and occasionally led astray by revisionism?

not in particular i don't think, that's just the character catgirl drawfig made her into

Because Alunya is based in some incarnations off of the Anarchists of Spain and has absorbed anarchist traits in general and Rodina is just cute

No idea I don't getchan. If I had to guess, because marxists-leninists are more pleasant than rioting anarchists and really have a thing with revisionism, even though they're revisionist of marx and lenin lel.

I dont get it, no

That clears things up, thanks anons

It's the Catalan spelling of Catalonia.

It's the classic double/duo act.

One conversation partner is smart but erratic and the other one is a tranquil dunce.

"pleasant = revisionism"
this is correct. Tankies are insufferable.

ooooooo

Is get full of lolicons by any chance? I didn't realize she was meant to be 10

She's modeled after the anarchist syndicalist sabotage cat symbol

No. It's because the guy who made the getchan was a young-looking Swede. That's who Rodina is modeled after

They had Cirno as a mascot before Rodina.

Seems like leftists on the internet are really into to Chinese cartoons (I am glad)

Check out >>>/leftyweebpol/

Rodina is a loli, so she'd be portrayed more 'cute' and 'docile' versus older, radicalized, front-line riot grrl anarchist alunyu

I just got that now. That makes sense. derp.

I like this new style better.