Sad endings

Any movies out there that actually have a sad/tragic ending?
I want to feel like shit in the end.

SAD FEELS

I dont remember the last unicorn having a sad ending.

he's probably a faggot who wanted her to stay human

I haven't seen it, I was going on you bitches crying about the ending last time the film was mentioned.

That's not sad, that's suicidal feels.

I fucking know, right?
I was raised by smelly hippies in the 80's and had to watch it AND read the book.
I think I'd rather be nuked.

Get on my level scrubs.

you want to feel like shit, here is your answer.
It's about two dogs who escape from a medical testing facility, but are constantly haunted by the horrors they endured and can never quite accept that they are actually free.

I would also recommend Grave of the Fireflies for feel bad movie of all time, but that would be /a/ material. But for comparison, it's on about the same level.

It was bretty gud

That ending was more bittersweet than full on sad.

My weeb friend recommended me that movie a long time ago, I recently watched it, I didnt like it, the kid was retarded and the girl was a weak ass burden, they should have stayed with their relatives and fucking cleaned up the place instead of being fucking lazy.

It was an objectively good ending yeah; doesn't fit the thread at all I'm afraid.

Horsepussy > Humanpussy any day of the week

Obviously. That's the point of the movie; the boy was arrogant, stubborn, and objectively in the wrong, and if he had just tried to get along with his aunt none of the bad shit would have happened besides the nukes making them homeless orphans I mean, and of course the little sister is a burden, she's a toddler being taken care of by her dipshit preteen brother on the streets. The story is semi-autobiographical; the director based the boy's life off his own experiences running away from home as a kid in the aftermath of the bombs dropping. He wrote his self-insert dying alongside his sister because even decades later he still felt suicidal self-loathing over the pride and stupidity he committed that lead to his sister dying in his hands.

Stay away from Threads, then.

No wonder I didnt liked it, I didnt gave a fuck about the kids.
Didnt the mother die of a fire bombarment and the father died in combat?

>>>/pone/

Why?

It's a infamously bleak look at the real chances of surviving a nuclear war, ie, FUCK ALL.
Kind of like The Day After, but even more of a downer, with horrid British morbid pessimism added.

I mean "When the Wind Blows" is the same premise mang

I've watched wtwb after seeing the poster in this here thread and reading what it was all about.
All I can say is that all these downward spiral feelings you're talking about never really hit me much, probably the only exception being when they recollect their past lives during the actual nuking and at the very end when they develop rashes and eventually die. It's not because the "NUKS R BADD" point isn't driven home but because throughout the whole movie all I could think of is how much of an idiot must the hubbie be if he's willingly putting faith in his own govt coming to rescue a death zone and how, despite having ample time to prepare, they only took it seriously when the emergence arose. They didn't even make any effort to try and find a way to get out of the now destroyed areas, as you could see plenty of cars crashing just as the nuke drops not so far from their own farm, besides the fact that no way in hell a MAD situation would involve rural, lightly inhabited areas over capitals and populous metropolis.
I realize it's probably because we're born in an age where we can fart in the general direction of an iGizmo and get our information on the fly, but I really don't find it in me to pity them past the loss of their lives. They didn't make any real attempt to save themselves past creating the Inner Core or Refuge.

Well, that was the point, they had survived the Blitz and thought it was going to be the same.
And rural places can get hit if there's a silo, or something like Pine Gap or Norad. A lot of Britain's military infrastructure has been hidden out in the sticks since WW2.

Let us remember Holla Forums.

lol

what the fuck do you think OP, you idiot? Go to fucking Holla Forums for this sort of question, dumbass

Do I really want to know?