Big Joe

youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw

Have you seen this guy? He is like a redpill nuke. Some people in the crowd looked like they had some gears turning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vPv4nlkf784?t=3m25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers can be based. being based isn't a qualifier for staying in the ethnostate though.

He's a big guy

For you.

Vid related, based Minister Farrakhan: youtu.be/vPv4nlkf784?t=3m25s

Well, he shut up about 100 screaming she-banshees and betacucks.

high energy black man, shills trying to portray this site as %100 racist are the fucking worst

double dubs kek agree's deal with it

-'

Piss off, cuck

Holy shit. Those shrill shrieks going quiet as Big Joe unleashes his fury.

Get the fuck out. You shills can't even sage for shit.

it's unfortunate my autism prevents me from doing two things at once. this guy is winning because, like Trump, he doesn't give them a chance to say shit unopposed and keeps at his talking points. I need earplugs that block liberal spouts of retardation!

Sounds like this guy visits TruthRevolt.com each day

TBH they're just shouting at each other.
I kinda wanted the big nig to use Rollout

Daily reminder that Roe v. Wade was based on a woman lying that she was raped and got pregnant

Kill yourself.

Dont post much at all but with this video i had too. Very refreshing to see an african american use his mind to think freely about things. Thanks for posting!

It's cool because he names the Jew and is an ethno-nationalist.

If the blacks want to start a war with us after they have their own country, it's their funeral.

Multiculturalism is the problem. Nationalism is the solution.

Guess what the "final solution" is?

On this holy day you inundate us with the screeching of a, SAVAGE NEGRO BEAST? Sorry, my breakfast doesn't include, coon flakes.

It's either fuck off back to Africa, OR THEY ALL HANG.

If you get past the part where the chick keeps screaming she backs down and he keeps speaking truth to the crowd.

Based nigga.

tfw no Big Joe to have sex with my wife's daughter

he sounds retarded. He can be a king of an african country when we deport all the niggers.

my money
my choice

wew

I think you mean niggers can be useful. No nigger can ever be based. Big Joe there is doing something valuable but his very existence is a detriment to this country, which is sad since he seems like a pretty okay guy, but it's the unfortunate truth.

Hi there, kike. Reported.

This. I don't really hate them (I mostly just hate jews and white traitors), but they need to be in their own space, and we need to be in ours. All racial hatred stems from proximity. Only the most cartoonishly over-the-top (jewish infiltrator) hollywood nazi would "hate" some yak herder in the Himalayas. If everyone has their own space, and doesn't have to worry about their homeland becoming an inter-ethnic breeding war to determine who gets the resources, hatred goes away.

on the level of "the real jews" that make the kike cry

this right here

THAS RITE
DAS RITE
THAAAAAASSS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

i mean how can i hate the bold seriousness of how the real shoah is 90 million aborted basketball americans and the comedy of the surreal situation the jew finds himself in

ISS A JOKE

Gotta love the Hebrew Israelites.

Hello, /r/The_Donald.
Let's talk about colors…

oy vey the races want to get along and have ethnically homogenous and separate lands!

oy vey they need to race war the stupid goyim

Time to point out that Jews are the only people in history to be genocided… and how particularly odd that is, throughout all the wars.

Twerking

oy vey what are you implying you filthy goyim!

ban check