CNN Shit in their cereal

BREAKING! TRUE INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM!

CNN HAS JUST CUT THEIR THROAT AND THE REST OF THE MSM! I Struck gold this time..right on CNN's own website.
[cnn.com/…/01/polit…/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/]
(removed http)
Now you tell me this does not look pretty damn full DESPITE the thousands and thousands kept from entering cause of protesters and rioters.
SHARE SHARE SHARE! THIS NEEDS TO BREAK TODAY!

#SpicerFacts
KEK made me doit

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at least fix your url nigger

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

I disavow nigger. Not many coons 'round my parts of S Texas. Beaners, Beaners everywhere.

wew!

Your ability to post full sentences and still say nothing is astounding, OP
You Have To Go Back
also archive you fucking faggot

VIDEO FAGS
Your help is needed. We need clips of the best crowd shots with audio montage of msm saying lies about it being empty. Normalfags will see the glaring truth.
Id do it but im poor and retarded im on a phone.

How to archive the picture as I took the screenshot is the question faggot. Not to mention archive.is does not archive the "Gigapixel" itself. Don't be a nigger.

If they're saying it was less than Obama, I believe it. Why wouldn't it be? That was muh historic election with full media support and maximum virtue points for going.

Why does anyone even give a shit about this? It doesn't fucking matter how big the audience was, even if not a single person showed up it means nothing because the popular vote is irrelevant.
This whole fabricated drama reeks of kike psyops

For fucks sake up your mind lugenpresse.

The meme they're forcing is that Trump is very unpopular.

And? He already won

wasnt the other pic from 3 hours before the inaurugation either way?

These are very insecure people.

Even the BBC had to admit that even with the supposed 'thinner' crowds, there was still about a million people there

Morale, excuses for riots, pressure against his legislative agenda, etc. At some point I'm sure they'll try to meme that people regret voting for Trump. I expect that to get rolling once deportations get going and the media rolls out sad pieces and "this isn't us" memes.

This is just a terrible thread.

Media up to its lying tricks again , but why did spicer say it was the largest audience in person, when it clearly wasn't. Lame

Spicer didn't say largest audience in person he said largest audience you lying (((1))) he specifically mentioned internet and TV viewers

The people watching the inauguration through online streams aren't taken into account by the media, but I dont know if it was several million though.

It's harder to do things if retards can claim that nobody likes what you're doing.
Try using your brain instead of focusing all your energy on trying to fit in, please.

It's DC for fuck's sake. It's a liberal hellhole; Democrats have a higher turnout because the inauguration is a skip and a hop away.

Did you watch the conference? He said the word 'in person'

I looked up the exact quote, he said it was "the largest audience to witness an inauguration. Both in person and around the globe"

Keep you gay (1) meme, it means nothing you faggot. The outlets arent showing how he backs up the claim with dc transit volume increase and different fencing/barriers used from obummers inaugurations, preventing some people from attending. That being said, he probably should have left those particular words out.

Where do you get the "clearly wasn't" from? Because the news is shilling the washington monument being empty? The gigapixel shows that claim was full of shit.

Heads up, all lugenpressse is now saying Trump had less Viewers than Obongo, while muffle away the internet viewers. What they don't say is how many Online Viewers Trump had and they also do not add that number.
Online services are a lot different now than 8 years back.

ya, I watched it and evidently you don't listen very well. as said the exact quote is
'''it was the largest audience to witness an inauguration. Both in person and around the globe
'''

Also keep in mind that people watching TV shit are dropping like oneday flies. That is how te media plays.

I'm not sure why they're shilling for people not turning up to the inauguration, doesn't that show that the democrat's history of violence during this election is creating fear amongst citizens?

The arguments to defeat them are :
WE WUZ PREZ N SHIEET
and

Nigger 8 years ago people used their TV more. Now its their cellphones, tablets, internet TV or computers. The media doesnt keep those in mind because it would blow Obongo out of the fucking water.

We have ids on this board you retard, the two quotes were made by the same person, me

tbh the giga image thing proves the other images floating around are true. it's the angle. i don't see why Trump not having as big a crowd as Obama is a big deal. Trump's is bigger than the Bush/Clinton crowds. Obongo was an outlier.

I fully expect this to happen, and probably sodoes trump. Eventualy he will be faced with a choice, either step down or go full pinochet. What do you think he will do? The left is screaming and crying its own way into a detention camp.

I don't think he'll back down. There are going to be whole cities opposing him on bean removal. If something starts CWII it'll probably be that.

The first channel of the state-owned radio here in Italy live streamed the baneposting speech, and I listened to it together with my father and my uncle. I can guarantee it was yuge.

Anybody know who these guys wearing the medallions are?

agency, some are not but you can clearly see next to pedobiden two niggers obviously SS so I'm sure they're alphabets.

what is wrong with you

They will manufacture the idea that everybody hates Trump, just like they did with Bush, so that everything Trump does or tries to do is illegitimate.

Either the planet has gone into full cuck mode or CNN is beyond desperate.

DAVID ICKE WAS RIGHT AGAIN!!

I can never tell if he's being sincere about the lizard people and he's just that high on his own fumes, or he was using a non-suicide word to talk about kikes and his dumb fans didn't get it.

I'm surprised they didn't do that the day after the election like they did with Brexit

What is this, an editing failure?

Zionists were able to ban him from entering Canada on this theory.

You forgot option 4: making it the up to lead people away from the Jews.

JEWS AND FREEMASONS!!!

Nice thought, but won't work.

Both.

Looks like Eagle, so probably some type of Slavs.

They still have kings you know.

how do you think these images get made?
obviously they stitch together a bunch of smaller ones.

They don't strike me as Slavic. More so as English, if anything.

Possible. Although it DOES look like a Russian/Byzantine eagle if you zoom in.

The two headed eagle was used by at least half of the civilized world at this point. The differentiations are minor and usually come down to what's being held by the feet and random symbols of authority.

So how can Trump shut down CNN? He needs to go after the CIA black budget.

Open up the CNN to press libel laws.

Shutting down CNN and not looking like a dictator is going to be a tightrope.

its in his interest to keep them operational and continuing to make fools of themselves. they have done a wonderful job of making normies aware just how fucked the media is, with trump merely putting the pieces in place (CNN and company set them in motion). This is a golden opportunity to awaken tens of millions more white normies.

Just remove their press credentials and give them to an upstart media company. Allow them zero access. Lots of media companies don't have access because there is only so much room in the press briefings. It would be even funnier if he used that excuse AFTER expanding the press briefing room.

This, there is plenty of other media then the CNN

YOU HAVE TO TALK TO US - nope

How long is this going to last? They must be hoping someone will lose patience and do something "terrible".

If they can get away with suggesting killing a president-elect would allow an Obama admin staff to take power hours before the inauguration, I can certainly mention this very likely scenario on a Cantonese art discussion platform

Certainly Not News

MiB?

Lately he has started to talk about kikes.

Those worthless parasites at CNN are rolling 24/7 with anti Trump Propaganda still.

I've never seen anything more pathetic in my life. Its like third graders arguing semantics and running juvenile smear pieces around the clock. Then when people identify and criticize their bullshit they just spin it into new bullshit.

They are targeting women, children, non whites and the emotionally unstable with propaganda aimed at overthrowing our civilization. That is their goal. Everything they report is evidence of that.

Document every word they say, the time WILL come when they will be prosecuted. Enough is enough.

Future Corpses.

Nips were posting some rare dubyas.

He's like an adorable but retarded child.

Jeb definitely isn't the only one in the family with a dash of 'tism.

Showed it to some folks, we agreed that it looks like an error stitching a panorama shot with a camera. The one where you swipe left-right while it takes shots, and then combines them together. This man turned his head at the wrong time, resulting in these artifacts.

George and Barbara must be closely related.

Post yfw Alex Jones gets CNN's press pass for thr next 8 years.

Here's what I found