Are you ready for CisRaider, user?

Are you ready for CisRaider, user?

Will it prompt, following Cisbusters, the next femicunt outcry for us to enjoy as it inevitably flops?

as an old school GAYmer who actually played the original Tomb raiders on ps1 and fell in love with the games I just wanna say I couldn't care less about any movies or reboots or any of that malarkey. They've already ruined the games and franchise beyond repair. I just wanna see that Vikander slut in skin tight leather showing lots of zoom-in ass shots and crawling on all fours and grunting constantly.

no thanks

without tits can you even call it boobraider? What sort of sick fuck would even consi-

ah right (((hollywood)))

I don't think there's been a gaming series more forced into Hollywood than Tomb Raider.

Leave it to the feminists to ruin a female character lel

wait, which one?
the last one i played wasnt bad - the one on the japanese island

sigh

atleast they didn't go with a thicc niggress like Kim Kardashian or Jlo.
If they really wanted the perfect Lara they should've casted Kate Beckinsale or Rhona Mitra.

it was fun to me.
had decent mechanics. a nice upgrade system. they tried to give it a good exploration feel. The survival parts were a lot of fun too. I wish they'd made a mode where you had to keep feeding yourself and finding shelters instead of just at the start, still it was a nice touch. fx weren't bad. most of the chase scenes had a good feel to them. What didnt you like about it exactly?

nah, it's shit. it's less a game and more an interactive cutscene but hey it's all about the cutting edge epic graphics after all who needs gameplay.

Baffles me how initially Uncharted was called "Dude Raider" but then the new Tomb Raider became an Uncharted clone.

the original games had no upgrade system. they were straight up puzzle games. the puzzle being the level.
all that crap about upgrades or survival is just so they can sell it to casual retards.

Uncharted had nothing to do with Tomb Raider except for esthetics, but NuRaider straight up copied Uncharted down to being a skin swap.

your a faggit.

RE4 had QTE. they are always a bit tough(or annoying) but they add tension.

they probably tacked her on for the controversy publicity, i dont remember any glaring PC bs that stuck with me.

sorry if i like upgrade systems. No game stays the same, they always add shit you may or may not like. Each of you pointed to 1 little thing that bugged you? is that all that it takes you get you to dislike something?

Look at that dudes face.

you actually want that forehead, those rows of teeth and that chin anywhere near your dick..

and i'm the gay one?
sure pal,
sure.

Yeah, like 5
>>>/reddit/
>>>/normalfag/
>>>/reddit/

just kys

it was also terrible. they don't add tension they're just dumbed down 'press X to win' mechanics so casuals can play.
you're right. most inevitably turn to shit. case in point.

Oy vey, the quality of this franchise is really
off the charts

At least Angelina Jolie got nuked. Crazy bitch.

I think the idea of QTEs in RE4 was to keep the player tense at every moment, even during cutscenes. Didn't work out that well in hindsight though.

Manly! That's what women need to be!

toppest of keks.

compelling arguments there brah.

ehh. some of them were ok.
also you're acting like the game was entirely a QTE. it wasnt, it had stealth, exploration and a new but enjoyable combat system. the upgrade mechanics let you increase your powers to fit your playstyle.

but i forget sometimes not everyone here is interested in real discussion. my apologizes for misreading the situation. i bow to your superior lack of interest in anything that isnt completely what you like and devoid anything you might dislike.

The game was fucking shit. Fuck you. Lara was a whiny, cowardly bitch, there were almost zero tombs to explore, no puzzles whatsoever and the combat was dogshit and completely at odds with how she acts in the cutscenes. Good job feminists, you took what was basically everything you wanted in a female protagonist and turned her into a cowardly whore.

I like nuLara
I think her appearance evolved in a way that matches my changing taste in women.

But user, she had big tits and that's misogynistic. Our Lara has small tits and that makes her strong and independent.

you clearly didnt play the game. yeah she started off soft cuz she's a fucking archeologist. Thats how reboots start off incase this is your first time playing one. but she gets her shit together and becomes a bad ass, as the combat upgrade system allows you to do.
also there were caves to explore and relics to obtain and artifacts to confiscate , it was a Japanese island, sorry there weren't any tombs on it.

ur whining about feminists but they didnt like the game either, they were complaining that she had too many brutal death scenes and it was basically a body torture / rape simulator.

So.. ur just talking out of your ass at present.

tomb raider was never about stealth. you either ran past the enemy patrols or blasted the fuck out of them with infinite ammo pistols. The entire concept of tomb raider was solving the fucking level sized puzzles!

again, was never a part of the originals. exploration only went so far as finding cogs or hidden levers. walking around the forest looking for fucking truffles what are they gonna add next? a skiing expansion?

There is only one combat system, sunning circles around the enemies and blasting the fuck out of them with infinite pistols.

all this talk about powers and playstyles is fucking cancer to my ears. Maybe you didn't like spending 15 minutes running around a fucking monster emptying uzi clips into it and hoping not to fall to your death, but im glad it wasn't a dumbed down casual QTE for retards.

Why the fuck reddit is so adamant on being here?

final boss kino

im discussing the parts i enjoyed. i'm not some sjw who has to bark loudly at the designated problematic games.

yeah well it changed. It wasnt what you were used to. I understand that can be hard to cope with. But if you gave it a chance and extracted that stick from your ass you might have enjoyed it. I'm sorry you couldnt.

okay

The new games ludonarrative experiences are about Lara "I hate tombs" Croft, not old Lara.

That's a man's body, is "she" a she? Or a mutilated one?

You forgot
They all end up slipping and reveal themselves eventually.

The first ps1 game I played was a Tomb Raider demo circa '97-'98. Fun times. I never gave a shit about the movies. Hollywood has nothing original left though.

No, Shinji Mikami just wanted to make the game more fun.

ffs she's ME Androshit tier ugly

That's a dude

I'm into traps but that is unattractive to the max

ME chick has DSL, would take that in a instant

Disgusting