Wow. Who would have thought Avatar would tackle homophobia in the current comic?

Wow. Who would have thought Avatar would tackle homophobia in the current comic?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AvW35U8u
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA/videos
webofchaos.blogspot.com/2017/05/breeding-ground-chapter-136.html
advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
breakingthescience.org/SimplifiedDataFromDHHS.php
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/
w
w
m.cmx.sagepub.com/content/16/2/79
archive.org/details/836c3f7bf52df73710972437d647a9561125782d6e590bbbc42b999b84ad2c4c
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1680715,00.html?xid=feed-yahoo-full-world
archive.org/details/785a645698405e9f51b27f8c09233a9ffeafe3670ecd0dd8a5c4a1b517ccba9c
dx.doi.org/10.1177/1077559511403920
infogalactic.com/info/Child_sexual_abuse#Prevalence
ask.fm/PromKnight/answers/142138975558
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that real? The art looks like puke

No surprise there. They directly said that they'd be doing the sappy romance shit in the comics. How about you be less of a faggot and storytime the whole thing if you could, OP.

Storytime! Storytime!

Oh fuck yes storytime this

Who even reads the Avatar comics anyway?

Last I checked, half the fandom fucking hates them with a burning passion and the other half openly admits that they are kind of shit.

I'm guessing they managed to squeeze some shekels out of the Tumblr base with crap like this, but it can't be that much.>>887687

Are the comics from the last airbender good? I've heard that the Zuko's mom one is pretty neat.

Might just be the shitty resolution from wherever OP got it from.

Long and short: Zuko's mom went to some spirits and gave up her memories for a new face so her husband wouldn't find and kill her. There's a sideplot about Azula being a moody psycho, and an attempt to retroactively fudge in the early stages of Republic City's creation, but there's really no pay-off to the whole thing.

Are you guys fucking serious? That pic is obviously an edit!

The top few panels aren't edited, you dense fuckwit. That's what everyone is talking about.

Oh, sorry then. I thought they were talking about her parents reacting.

It's even worse than that: Zuko and Azula's mom openly abandons her children to the mercy of their abusive psychopath of a father, after killing her husband's father, to go live with her childhood sweetheart in some hippie spirit paradise for years without concern about what's happening to her children.

Apparently they even tried to imply that Zuko wasn't actually Ozai's son, but the son of Ursa's old boyfriend, but the fandom raised such a shitfit over it that they quickly backed down from it.

Also, Azula runs off into the woods or something. And Zuko's still a fucking moron, but at least that's faithful to the show.

But yeah, fuck Zuko's mom, that selfish bitch.

Good thing that the comics isnt canon
Someone needs a zuko trip.

This.

Nigger, I can tell you seem to have problems with characterization (not only that but it seems you have read it—surely you didn't buy it, right user?). Considering what we learned in "The Storm" (season 1 episode 12) about Zuko's past and his mother, I would say she wasn't a selfish cunt, and actually gave a damn about her children. If what you say about the comic is true, than it's done a poor job of characterization and should not be taken seriously.
And in what way is Zuko a moron? He's done stupid shit, but that's because he's young and without wisdom.
Also,

Damn she didn't give enough of a fuck to do this with the 500 guys she tried to fuck but as soon as she's a Lesbian I'm supposed to believe Korra isn't going to be an unfaithful slut?

What happened to Azula after she run off into the woods? She was completely absent in Korra, I always wondered what happened to her.

No, they are. In particular with The Search, which was co-written by Bryke and approved by them.

And even if they weren't canon, that's not what I was raging about, it was the general stupidity of the whole thing.

Zuko's still a moron.

I read it online. And like I mentioned above, the whole thing is considered official canon.

Too long to list, but in The Search especially, it's like he's learned nothing from his dealings with Azula and he's still gullible as fuck. Like I said though, him being kind of a loser is pretty true to the show where even in moments where he's supposed to be awesome, the writing still finds a way to undercut him somehow. I found it even funnier that they continued this tradition into The Legend Of Korra, where Zuko shows up with this cool-looking dragon and then both of them end up getting BTFO in seconds by a couple of secondary antagonists that later got defeated by the resident clowns of the show.

Yeah, I'm surprised Asami isn't more wary of Korra's cheating slut ways. You'd think she'd know first-hand what Korra is like, but seeing as she got amnesia in season three regarding Korra's bitchy behavior towards her…

She shows up in one more comic where she goes back to her evil ways, recruits some kind of child-kidnapping cult and tries to influence Zuko into becoming a dictatorial tyrant. End of the story, she succeeds in her goal, kicks Zuko's ass in a fight (she also somehow fucking learns to redirect lightning while hanging out in isolated exile in a spirit forest, because she wasn't enough of a Villain Sue before) and then escapes, never to be seen again. It's probably the worst fucking one of the lot.

That sounds awful.
So there's no real resolution for her? Just more villainy and then she disappears forever.
I used to fucking love the Avatar show, but these comics and Korra just shit all over it.

Guess who's back, the purveyor of Korra abuse smut and smut accessories.
pastebin.com/AvW35U8u

Individual stories are marked with a (#), scene divisions with ….., and a …..S indicates a scene containing sex.

I have another 30 pages unedited, following a plot derived from suggestions and feedback I've received over the last year. If anybody wants to see anything in particular let me know. I've tried to write in the style of a visual novel at the request of several people. IE a plot which I try to make personal and grounded with a bunch of fucking interspersed in it.

I don't know why…but I keep having this weird scenario where Azula just randomly raped a guy and kept him chained up somewhere…before falling for the guy and had a family with the guy..

I don't even know why my brain thought of that.

Did they not realize that they gave Azula stereotypical japanese prostitute bangs? Her hair is essentially saying "fuck my face" all the time.

Here's the actual page. Of course Korra's backwater, water tribe traditionalist parents are totally accepting and not at all confused that their only child wants to terminate their bloodline in a lesbian relationship.

These are very contradicting statements.

I can't say I'm sad or angry that I put far more effort into presenting logical character motivations given the assumed social norms of a fictional setting when writing fapfiction than published material, but this is just pathetic.

Either they have to present the characters as meanie bigots who "need to get with the times" or you attribute highly anachronistic attitudes onto them. I've seen this in everything from RPGs to novels. Is it impossible for the leftist to just write a fucking story for its own sake? Must everything advance their pathetic narrative?

Isn't that an old Communist thing? That "all art must support the struggle"? Everything has to be didactic. That's one of their core rules, like they can't just leave any capitalist society alone, they have to foment revolution, even though theoretically they have "historical inevitability" on their side, they can't just live and let live.

Wow how progressive!! I love minority lesbians 😍😍😍
my girlfriend likes this shit

I was actually hoping for something a little similar, except she ends up falling in love with a man, and has a family, and learns to be the kind of mother she wish she had, and fixes her relationship with her brother, and the whole thing is Good End.

You sure your girlfriend is straight?

Not after sleeping with him she isn't.

She's bi but very submissive to me.

I hesitate to associate it with art styles of the Nazis, Soviets, Maoists, or whatever they do in North Korea. It doesn't fit their ideology, seeing as it's fantastic, supernatural, and expressive. In totalitarian art, art must express the message of the party, which means realistic, idealistic, and straight forward with little allegory or symbolism.

I will, however, associate it with people so neck deep into politics that they need to shoehorn a scene of their main character "coming out" to her parents, even though it's irrelevant to the story and doesn't fit the piece's setting.

Get the fuck out of here.

so anyone gonna post said comic ?

I prefer Azula becoming a full-fledged Yandere with a massive brother complex.

>Specially while he is showering or fucking Mai.

That scene where Azula taunts Zuko wearing only a robe suddenly makes more sense.

That's where I was going.

I don't remember that from the show. Which episode was it?

It's a comic written with a White cuck's help. Korra is a ghetto trash dyke. Cucks and feminists worship both muds and dykes.

Not him, but the scene is when Zuko confronts Azula at night about her lying to their father claiming he killed Aang

Okay seriously though, what 's the point of these comics? I haven't seen much discussion about them online, likely because Korra ended nearly three years ago and it would have been better to release them earlier around that time. It doesn't seem like they're going to make money off of it and the release schedule looks worse than a season of Steven Universe. They also don't cover anything that people would be interested in like how they addressed what happened to Zuko's mother in 'The Promise'. Instead, we're getting a story about a guy wanting to make a spirit infested amusement park. Why are they making these again?

Oh yeah, I vaguely remember that one.
The last time I saw the show was when it aired, and I saw each episode as it was coming out. I should really get the series and do another watch, I can barely remember most of it now.

The writers of this show didn't realise that people only liked this ship for the boner-fuel

Tumblr is the reason.

Didn't she show up in the Beginnings arc?

So I have a friend who insists LoK is great, and strongly disagrees with my objectively correct opinion that is horrible shit.
Thing is, I've not actually watched it.
I mean, I've seen enough clips to know it isn't anywhere near as good as TLA, but I can't argue why other than some weak anecdotes.

My question is, is LoK worth a watch to understand what's bad about it, or is watching clips and a bulletpoint list of its faults which I hope a kind user will provide be enough?

Fire Nation is not Japanese, though some elements are borrowed from Japan.

Show him E;R. If he doesn't want to watch the entirety of the LoK (including Reniggings, though I'd say the final part is the really necessary one) reviews, call him a giant faggot.

I think you may have misunderstood.

Wait no, I misunderstood your one.
Fuck.

It's not worth watching.
Here, you'll find them in here (unless they've been taken down): youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA/videos

Again, just ignore the comics, user.

I guess she didnt appear in korra because the writers didnt want a strong independent womyn in a bad light.

Maybe with the help of their mother.

It's a representation of Oriental Despotism and Conquest. From Imperial Japan (conquer the savages to get some resources), to the Tang Dystasy (fashion), to post-Mao China (steamrolling the Tibetan Buddhist modeled Air Nomads).

They did it because they are leftists cucks and wanted to sweet sweet progressive points.

I would say no, but that shit is pretty short, so I guess you can watch it, get terminal cancer and tell your friend about his shit taste.

That too

webofchaos.blogspot.com/2017/05/breeding-ground-chapter-136.html

Exactly.

I'm sure it's more that she'd be a seriously old lady by the time LoK starts. Bryke for all their virtue signaling still would rather have the notable women be wank fodder. Toph and Katara are around but one sat out a season where she would have been relevant and the other was there for Lin's family drama. Lin's the closest to an oldnlady and she's only middle aged.

I also suspect it's less she's a stronk womyn and more that she's a feminine stronk womyn (and she was planned to be male at the start). In case you didn't notice, LoK had a lack of respectable males by the end (every major villain was male or butch, complete with the Yang stand-in being male).

They also did it since like other White Boy Cucks they don't actually dig man-on-man for how much they virtue signal. Making Korra and Asami dykes let them win prog points while keeping it wank friendly.

One factor not accounted for here is the Wonder Woman Problem. That is, making a Stronk Womyn who is too stronk to take an interest in the men around without her marrying downwards. To bring up WW again, comic writers and the DCAU have repeatedly toyed with pairing her off to Superman or Batman even though Steve Trevor's a thing. They do this since Steve Trevor, for all his coolness points, is still only a mortal.

Now Korra has the mentioned problem in that none of the men around are eligible. Bolin is a schlub, Mako got dragged through the dirt after the backlash against Book One's Korra/Asami/Mako/Bolin mess, Tenzin is too old and too related along with being Korra's cheerleader, Zuko's. There's who, Zuko's Grandson? And when that happens, you pair the heroine with a girl since she's not marrying down.

You don't actually think they put all this thought into it, do you? They saw leftist points and jumped at it.

…Yup, definitely going to split them apart whenever I can.

Wasn't there a Steve Trevor in the DCAU in that WW2 episode? Pretty sure Wondy was smitten with that Steve Trevor.

I'm just pointing out a problem that plagues stronk womyn characters. I mean, it happened to Xena (who in many ways was a modern Wonder Woman) with the same fix (make her a dyke).

Surely, you don't deny Bryke had some issues with having respectable male characters that got more pronounced as the series went on?

I meant to respond to>>888308

There's always Patrick Bateman. Seriously though if this wasn't a "never say die" show in which brutal murder is off the table as a means of conflict resolution the way to pair up a super powered mage girl with a man who isn't also an overpowered wizard would be to make him a brutal hand to hand fighter who could utterly dominate her in a fist fight. He can't blow a mountain apart but he can kill a man in 0.3 seconds. Its a different kind of power applied in a very different way.

I honestly felt like Korra had decent enough chemistry with Bolin in the first season due to them both being idiot sports jocks but pretty much every character lost any potential they might have had as the show went on and the writers tried harder and harder to appeal to tumblr. It didn't help that they couldn't write a villain to save their lives, either.

(checking aesthetic dubs)

If we go by the Ehasz rule, then the comics aren't canon. Nor is any of Korra, for that matter.

A bit of shame if only because of some very sweet Aang and Katara moments in "The Promise".

I getting tired of all this.
I don't mind if people are gay.
Just don't rub it in my face or in public.
Just don't rub in it in cartoons where mental ill and non developed people can be influenced by a couple that cannot give one more generation of children normally.

oh boy, here we go again

Holy fuck I just realized the artist is fucking retarded.Besides the dialogues
First you see Korra on the other side of the table alone.
Then Asami magically teleport for the purpose of the plot.

Gee I wonder what gave that away
That was my first red flag

Silly, user, that ending just showed they were really good friends with sisterly love.

One of the issues LoK had was saying before the series began that all the characters from the previous series were dead, and then the leaks of the first episode showed Katara was still alive. And then it seemed like Bryke/others couldn't make there minds up over whether any more past characters should still be alive.

Who thought Toph was dead in Book 1 but then turned out to be alive (and in isolation and wearing an adult sized version of her childhood clothes) in Book 4?

This. This is agree with. I can't understand why people want their (fictional) gays to stand out, just have them blend into the background, not every character needs to have their sexuality announced. Especially when gays only make up like 3% (or less?) of the population.

He is a master of the element of surprise.

Enjoy your mental mess

Is that really an issue considering how every other non-Zuko Gaang member ended up?

Even Sokka is iffy when you recall Suyin and her son.

You sure about that one?

You left out the deadbeat mommyhood.>>888716

Didn't Xena marry Hercules(from the other show) and have a baby with?

Wait..Suyin is Sokka's kid

That was supposed to be a question…sorry.

It makes no sense for people from their era to support this, her decision means:
NO GRANDCHILDREN

It's heavily implied she ran off to do the same new face new personality deal her mother did.

I loved season 3 of LoK, the rest of it is shit
From best to worst

3>>> 1 >>>>>>>>4>>POWER GAP>> DOUBLE POWER GAP >> OH GOD WHAT WERE THEY THINKING >> 2 (Varrick is great though)

Isn't Korra like Water Tribe nobility? Should they really be happy about it?

There is no words for my disgust.

You better have some fucking facts, user.

It's only the son that matters because the son keeps the last name.

You didn't see the later seasons where she dyke'd it up with Gabrielle? I'd show you a clip but they're all blocked in my country and I can't even download them through a VPN.
I assure you, it's real.

Maybe after the constant fuckups of Korra her parents really don't want their daughter to reproduce?

That might be true. Could you imagine her with a kid? She'd probably forget to feed it.
I bet her parents were worried about that for years.

Of course…of course the dyke couple is going to be bad.

Aren't dyke couples the most likely to abuse or neglect their own children, even more so than gay male couples or straight couples?

Did u lrike eet?

1.6 at most, more like 0.6 for whites. Muddy peoples have more homos. Also the number of homos seems to be decreasing due to them no longer being compelled to breed. The left kills its own, also they don't live past 48 because most are batshit.

Depends on their race.

Sure would like some citations on that.

advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
breakingthescience.org/SimplifiedDataFromDHHS.php
Top link is for domestic violence in LGBT relationships. 44% of lesbians and 61% of bisexual women (majority of whom are in homo relationships to conform with "the community") experience abuse, compared to 35% of straight women, even with all the misandry and paranoia that goes into how victimization of women by men is determined and documented. Overall, more than half of all domestic abuse is women-on-women.
Bottom link shows that mothers are the most likely by far to harm children, with 70% of child abuse, neglect, and death cases involving the mother. Mothers are more likely to abuse children in every category than fathers, and are the most likely overall in every category except molestation.

Should have specified my request. I was most interested in these bits:
But thanks anyway.

Exactly…really hoped that this relationship goes down in flames.

It was great, it was actually fun.

Well that one sounds made up but I bet drug use is higher among lgbts which would lead to a lower life expectancy but I doubt it's anywhere near that dramatic

It won't

…Why?

The CDC claims the mean age of death for fags is 47 and 48 for dykes. Mostly because they have outrageously high rates of suicide, which even the very pro-fag American Psychological Association claims has nothing to do with social disapproval of their behaviors. Combine that with high rates of violence, drug use, disease, and risk taking behavior and you see a reduction in lifespan. It really isn't so shocking, autopsies show that many of them have androgynized central nervous systems, deformities cause multiple symptoms, polydactyly for example is associated with retardation not just having an extra finger. If the aberration is in the central nervous system it's reasonable to assume that their will be other maladaptive behaviors displayed besides merely fucking something you cannot reproduce with.

What is surprising is that dykes only last on year longer than fags given the latter's HIV infection rate. Lesbos must really like to off themselves or something.

cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/
Everyone who is not an exclusive heterosexual makes up about 2.1-2.7% of the population. With about 1% being exclusively homosexual. So the number of dudes that fuck dudes would be around 1.3% at most. So if they account for 56% of new infections they are 43 times more likely to be infected.

The total number of these dude-fuckers shall we call them who are infected each year is 28,200. Given that sexual activity occurs between 15 and 45 that means that in that time 846,000 of the sexually active dude fuckers will be infected. Their total population is about 4.095 million at the most. Of which 55% will be within that 15-45 age group. So about 2.25 million of them are sexually active in a given 30 year period of which 846,000 will be infected. So about 37.5% of their sexually active population will be infected in their lifetimes. Now before you say “but that is just niggers and spics”, look at the data, even when only accounting for whites the rate of infection is still 31%. Which is admittedly better than 37% but still not great.

Thank you very much. The average life expectancy alone is pretty significant.

He's right user. I remember sometimes watching this show alongside hercules. They lez it up pretty hard.

They ended up more or less adopting a child, didn't they?

I don't remember any episode of Xena or Hercules..except that one episode where the actors were discussing how to kill of that sidekick character.

w ww.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/bmsm.html

w ww.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html

w ww.cdph.ca.gov/HealthInfo/discond/Documents/Fact_Sheet_AfrAm_STD.pdf

w ww.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2007-10/bpl-oam101507.php

w ww.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/11/131111144014.htm

m.cmx.sagepub.com/content/16/2/79

archive.org/details/836c3f7bf52df73710972437d647a9561125782d6e590bbbc42b999b84ad2c4c

w ww.statista.com/statistics/254857/child-abuse-rate-in-the-us-by-race-ethnicity/

content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1680715,00.html?xid=feed-yahoo-full-world

w ww.ncbiSay no to spamm.nih.gov/pubmed/16816321

archive.org/details/785a645698405e9f51b27f8c09233a9ffeafe3670ecd0dd8a5c4a1b517ccba9c

w ww.census.gov/population/estimates/nation/intfile3-1.txt (remember this when looking at the 3rd Pic)

redx.doi.org/10.1177/1077559511403920

infogalactic.com/info/Child_sexual_abuse#Prevalence

Niggers are the faggiest demographic with the most child sexual abusers for their population. Remember this whenever the Nigger Loving MSM and cucks shill the Manly Nigger Meme.

You're trying very hard to be the world's wrongest man

Princess Leia does suit her.

Because yuri is the purest form of love

Some post were deleted.
I'm getting a flashbacks of 4chan atm.

I enjoy my nightly threesome ;)

No it ain't, son….no it ain't.

There's just something kinda ironic about this.
We're taught that women are the carers, they love, nurture and protect their young because they bring "life into the world." They say they have more "attachment" to babies because they had to go through 9 months of pregnancy, then the ordeal of birth, and then possibly a year of lactating while also having some maternity leave at same time to focus just on the newborn/body recovery even though infantile amnesia exists so the baby will never remember it (thank god). Then with lesbian couples you have a situation where BOTH partners can experience pregnancy/raising babies (though probably not at the same time) and the couple can possibly bond even more over that shared motherhood/child raising experience.

Yet the gender that "brings life into the world" is more likely to ruin or snuff it out completely, while men get posed as the aggressors and destroyers. Does a man inability to bring forth life (via gestation) into this world end up giving him more respect for it compared to women?

Yeah I kinda fucked up there. But it's possible for those rich dyke couples where one donates the egg (and gets a sperm donor) while the other acts as a surrogate for that embryo.

In a natural relationship women are more nurturing. But in an unnatural one, both are mentally unstable sjws.

What about harems?

It's because actual homoshit seems to be caused by a deformity in the brain, its no surprise that dykes and homos in general abuse more children, they are more likely to be nuts in other ways. As for women, they spend more time with children and have more chances for abuse, also women are conniving and everybody knew this prior to the modern age. Women engage in less violence were they have the chance to get hurt, so it makes sense the violent ones prey on the defenseless.

It's also really funny when I post a fapfiction and some faggots get mad that I realistically portray the lesbo stuff as a huge mistake that fell apart immediately only for an abusive but protective male to go full VN harem on them. The salt is delicious.

Not that I don't agree with you but isn't Korra's father rejected Northern Water Tribe royalty? Honestly, that's an aspect I think could be interesting how the Southern water tribe would react to being ruled by a guy who used to be Northern Water Tribe and the culture clash between the two.

Now Harem…that's OK..if it's one guy and multiple women and none of the women are dykes. If any of them are dykes, no. We can't have them dyking it out.

See, that's where I can see the mechanics of things going wrong: step-mothers never care much for step-children, which makes a lot of sense in evolutionary psychology. But unlike men, because women give birth, their emotional bonding to the child can rely on this mechanism and all the hormones of pregnancy.
This means that the woman that doesn't give birth is all the more unlikely to bond in a motherly way with the child.

murrlogic is that you? Finally get tired of shitting up FJ?

Gimme those fapfics.

No my handle is 12345combination, and I do shit specifically to fuck with people.

Already posted it in the thread
pastebin.com/AvW35U8u

It started on this board over a year and a half ago and people have asked me to update it periodically.

I'm open to any suggestions about what people would like to see.

It sure is getting Holla Forums in here.

Sure.

I was actually referring to Korra and Asami being a doomed relationship specifically, but if the shoe fits.the CDC seems to support that view

Also it's a fapfic about a Patrick Bateman rippoff abusing a dark skinned waifu. As much as I try to keep this shit grounded realism only goes so far within this context. What is realistic is that a part of traumatized 20 year old girls, one of which is a complete dumbass, are going to make very stupid decisions and frankly don't know what they themselves want.

Maybe I should do one about Tomoko? Then again you can't rape the willing.

Go for it.

Where there's a will, there's a way. Question is if you'd have too, she's so fragile even statutory would probably traumatize her. And she's plenty awkward enough to feel embarrassed at not living up to a regular rape doujin.

did not watch the show but is it 100% canon that neither one of them have gigantic cocks?

Hey summer

You're trying too hard.

GOD DAMMIT

Look, I'd like to come to one board where I don't read anything that sounds close to a Holla Forums talking point and just engage in the topic at hand without this shit getting involved. I don't come to Holla Forums to harass them so why do they constantly have to be a pain here? It's almost like Holla Forums has no point being a board if Holla Forums is allowed to crop up anywhere else.

I'm not going to convince you or any other Holla Forumstard that they're detached from reality nor stop their screeching of "degeneracy" just because a woman isn't "pure" and other nonsense but you think you could…you know…keep Holla Forums IN Holla Forums?

I was thinking something similar, except in reverse.

and being being gang-raped by multiple wood bandits

you hate homoshit, yet you keep posting korrasami smut. Ok.

btw that fourth pic is great. Why so many pics have them with shaved cunts? I don't buy that for "time period" at all

I was going to give you some shit, but then I looked at the post you're replying too.

I think we can at least hit a happy balance between criticizing this show and it's comics for it's terrible writing and awful characters, and ripping them a new asshole for blatantly pandering to the tumblr audience with this forced lesbian plot twist shit.

I agree that they don't respect board culture, but they still can discuss whatever they like in relation to the topic at hand, and political discussions crop up pretty much everywhere. from your file name, I can tell where you originate from, lurk until you're ready

Again, okay!

Just get a room and fuck already, you two.

Reddit isn't a bogeyman, both HW and several other people in power have been trying to get redditors to come here. Especially Holla Forums, who did that just to ruin Holla Forums.

Oh look /freech/ is here, i guess his ban finally expired.

Hell yes! Big fan of your writing, glad to hear you're still going.

If you are taking requests could you do something with induced lactation and lesbian breastfeeding? Also naked apron. Perhaps somehow mix the two together and have either Korra or Asami prepare food using breast milk?

I didn't say they had shaved bushes in the fapfic did I, somebody actually requested moderate bush. As for the posted smut, it's almost as if the character designs are good and it makes you want to fuck them both at the same time and have a ton of kids, worked for Charlemagne.

In real life even bisexual women are likely to be batshit, and then there is the racial IQ thing. It was assumed that isn't a factor given the fictional setting(races in Avatarland don't display disparate intelligence?) or these particular circumstances(are they really dykes or just emotionally broken women who fucked once?). If you want to consider such IRL factors valid in the setting then the Bateman character likely ignorant of these possible complications, after all its not like they have a complete understanding of genetics or heritability in the 20s. As I said realism is limited by the context of a fapfic to start with. I don't claim at everybody should strive for total realism in fantasy, merely that things be internally consistent. When I say realistic, I mean that I try to make the character interactions are grounded and believable. I'm not pushing a particular worldview in a porno, unlike the left I am very willing to make something for its own sake including jackoff material. Though seeing lefties freak out due to the abusive nature of the relationship described in said fapfic is hilarious.

Don't ever compromise your style man. The Bateman character works. The setting, the characterization, the scene flow, it all comes together perfectly.

Writing erotic fanfiction is tough work and something of a rarity on the chans these days. So keep up the good work and remember to keep us posted.

Supposedly through nipple stimulation and some sort of additional hormone supplements it can be possible for a woman or men, like apparently some gays do behind closed doors to lactate for a child they haven't given birth to. So they could provide support in that way.
Also wealthy lesbians couples could do the method where, partner 1 donates egg for partner 2 to act as a surrogate so both can have a role in it's "creation." (Legally whoever gives birth to you is officially regarded as your "mother" regardless of the genetics).

I have one with them getting fucked while preggars in colored stockings. I could add it in there or would you prefer a separate scene with one of them after pregnancy? Perhaps Korra being one with bigger tits decides to naked apron it up as a surprise for Bateman(Bato) only for Asami to start sucking her tits in the kitchen. Then they are caught and "punished" for being selfish girls who started without him. Maybe a double tittyfuck?

Or the same scenario could involve both the girls lactating after they had kids.

The other scenes I have partially written include:
**The scene with both of them pregnant, one of them considerably further along than the other because I find the H-game cliche of simultaneously impregnated harems tiring at this point.
Korra getting face fucked early in her marriage because she refused to swallow cum.
Korra's first rough sex with biting, pinching, and hair pulling.
Korra getting DP while Asami choking her with a handkerchief. Asami in turn has her breasts pinched and pulled while she is fucking Korra with a wooden dildo
Asami getting assaulted in her pantyhose and work clothes. Footjob with the hose then getting slapped and pinched while being fucked. Basically rapeplay.
Somebody requested the girls getting fucked while bound together in a 69 position with belts around their thighs and upper arms and their hands tied. But I haven't wrote any of that one yet.**

Hey reddit, I see you know how to ctrlC from Holla Forums!

None of that would change that the one not giving birth does not bond motherly with the child.

I don't like Asami…but your description of her getting assaulted in her work clothes made me hard..got a thing for OLs.

This Reddit meme is getting out of hand. This is like the newfag hysteria from old Holla Forums

uh huh.

I just think talking shit about homos while writing homo erotic fapfics and posting lesbian porn pics is disingenuous

also what the fuck is this patrick batemen shit?
are you the mental one writing all this shit? sounds like pot calling the kettle black to me

Congratulations user, your fapfic gave me a hard time to not jack off. I hope to see more works from you.

For fucks sake…..

It gets worse.

Fucking hell…
Remember when Avatar was a fun little series about people controlling the classic elements and getting into Kung Fu fights with them?
How needs that when you have current year sexual politics, eh?
What a fucking joke.

I mean yeah he committed genocide but making anti-gay laws makes him satan.

Yah this is what I needed to see before I went to bed. I was going to just turn off the computer, but I had to come to Holla Forums first.

Hum…
Besides the lore rape, this virtue signaling is the last thing that I want to see in visual medias.
Has strange has it his I don't give a dam about shit like this in a book but in comics and cartoons it disappoints me.
The lack of imagination or actual knowledge is near oblivion.

He's the worst because he didn't want that ?
Reminder that he literally genocide entire peoples/cultures.
And that's a problem ?
Everybody needs to be have the same ideological ideas has yours ?
Seems a lot what Lord sozin would think like.
This doesn't make sense at all.
On a spiritual level.
The air nomads were inspired from Buddhism and similar religion and these religion weren't nice towards this.

To be honest I wonder if this is made to trigger the few /polacks/ that comes to Holla Forums or just to make it sellable to tumblrites.

This

…So, Sozin was a hero all along. Seriously, what fucking hack wrote this? Fuck me…i really do hope they made the whole comic non-canon.

I had a terrible nightmare involving Korrasami. But it wasn't like I was in the show but watching the comics as they go. The reactions. The horrible social commentary. God.

Please let the Fire Nation attack again and purge this writing.

Hmmm…Fire Nation version of Purge the Unclean, huh?

Looks like the two idiots have a future career in Marvel comics.

Didn't she have like 30 kids? I always suspected a world hopping level 20 DnD wizard who tried to conquer the planet was the culprit. Who else would have the sheer balls to fuck that bitch?

She's wearing the marriage necklace so I always assumed she was a widow. Did Eskimos have their own version of bogging homos or did they feed them to the narwhals?

What's the best is when the left appeals to tradition, while being vehemently opposed to all traditional social structures and morals. Because we all know how ancient china just loved faggots right?

Why Kyoshi even care about some stupid same sex marriage laws in a country on the other side of the world? Wasn't she an isolationist bitch anyway?

Hell, why would anyone give a shit about same sex marriage laws…when it doesn't give society ANYTHING? Fucking hell, that story idea where it turns out that Asami was a baddie and Korra was rescued by a non-bender guy looks fucking interesting by the moment.

Remenber when Korrasami was about hot lesbian sex?

…It was?

At least here, before it was canon it would only be brought up in porn dumps.

Never did enjoy lesbian sex anyways…too…boring.

THEY COULDN'T EVEN GET THE DAMN TIMELINES RIGHT
ROKU WAS AN OLD MAN BY THE TIME SOZIN TOOK CONTROL

Kill yourself.

Being a cuck.

Look, Holla Forums is shit now, but it's a fact that homosexuals are just too promiscuous and are even more prone to divorce than heterosexuals.
Also, the way you type REEKS of reddit.
>>>/reddit/

Kiyoshi lived way before that what the fuck?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Remember all those times when people would say that a bad sequel can't possibly ruin the original that was good? Because this is a transparent attempt to ruin anything and everything Avatar until none of it is worth remembering.

The same Kiyoshi who's a complete isolationist and never cared about stuff outside the Earth Kingdom. Not to mention she wasn't even alive during the time Sozin ruled the Fire Nation.

This shit is wrong in so many levels.

Who cares? I cant even get past season 1 whorra. They destroyed Atla legacy just like the matrix sequels and disney star wars.

Although you are right, the problem is that that kind of logic is flawed.
Why is homosexuality bad and not the concept of divorce or marriage as we know it? And this is from a legal point of view because I don't give a shit about the religious implications. If a way to enforce and secure your rights and your partner's can be broken so easily then the problem is there. There should be a way to force them to stay together while keeping them happy, that's the basis of society safety. It used to be fear, but people is not that ignorant anymore. That's the problem if you ask me. I really want to rebuild society as a whole instead of fixing the mess piece by piece.

To be fair, Air Nomads should be tolerant, but that doesn't mean they have to practice it. Fuck, spiritual enlightenment involves inhibiting yourself from earthly links, just like Aang and one of the villains of Korra did, that includes sexual relationships or relationships of any kind.

Its fucked user. Society cant be repaired. The social contract has been disolved. Only massive war and destruction can force people to leave the comfort zone and rebuild something workable again.

I read somehwhere that divorce lawyers in the UK are concerned about the declining marriage rates and want divorce laws to be adjusted to also include cohabitating couples.

MAKE IT STOP

ask.fm/PromKnight/answers/142138975558

What about white people?

KILL!MAIM!BURN!KILL!MAIM!BURN!KILL!MAIM!BURN!KILL!MAIM!BURN!KILL!MAIM!BURN!KILL!MAIM!BURN!KILL!MAIM!BURN!KILL!MAIM!BURN!KILL!MAIM!BURN!KILL!MAIM!BURN!KILL!MAIM!BURN!KILL!MAIM!BURN!

But there aren't other countries continents in the world, where are these other races coming from?

Straight out of the pozzed neg-hole that is their tumblr fanbase.

Really makes you think.

Is anyone even fucking surprised? The show had shades of this happening, the comic book talks on how great they are for being dykes; is anyone truly fucking surprised they're basically crossing off diversity checklists to look good to tumblr?

Marriage was always a partnership encouraged by the state to facilitate having children and thus producing more citizens/taxpayers. Since gays cannot have children then the traditional reason for society encouraging marriage does not enter into the equation. Why should the state endorse a partnership that will not bear fruit? Gays could make their own society, but I would only last a handful of generations due to their inability to reproduce.

I never would have thought I would come to the point of saying that Shamalamadingdong did less of a disservice to Avatar than its own creators.

But it's not the principal reason for it's appearance/use.
It is difficult to know since union (religious or not) have been known since the celtique era.
Anyway it is a form of ritual bond to make a family and imo since gays and the like can't reproduce (and shouln't adopt) they shouldn't have access to it but they should have least have their own version of it that isn't called marriage.

They did. They could get civil unions, but they excused this by saying it didn't have all the perks of marriage legally or something.

Was raping a beloved franchise part of her plan?

Good point. The reason you get social benefits from marriage is this, one. I'm guessing you can just let them marry with little to no benefits to not encourage them to marry using that reproduction argument.

Well, no shit, you don't have all the perks of a couple. Even if you let them adopt, it's not the same as reproduce. What gays can't accept they are fucking different? There's nothing wrong with that, specially if you realize you will not leave biological descendants.

Sozin did literally nothing wrong.

With all this revisionism, I feel like they could retcon that Aang's parents are probably a gay couple somehow.

She's been gay since Book 4 ended, it isn't new.
I know Korra has been getting compared to the Star Wars movie prequels in terms of being ruined, but I think these comics took it to a whole new level beyond SW prequels.

To make it more awkward she lived for 230 years, she had all that time!

Remember he got partially fucked over by casting choices (like Katara's actress) from the movie producers who didn't care about the show. But got dammit this is depressing, he made a bunch of other strange choices (Oong) but at least none of them were for virtue signalling or diversity.

Oh please…don't give those hacks ideas,

So? It's not like it makes it any fucking better.

I have a new progressive idea:

Double Gay and Double Trans.

So Gay and trans you become straight. Therefore im 100 times more progressive then gay people.

Everyday now is nothing but a never-ending slideshow of more and more reasons as to why Western Civilization objectively deserves to be burned to the ground by Muslims.

what movie is that from?

Didn't Kiyoshi set up a cultural police in the earth kingdom that basically became the ruling class and uses the Earth King as a puppet ruler?

I wanna say it might be like the new SW trilogy though I have to wait and see if Episode 8 is complete shit like Episode 7.

You're trying too hard Reddit user, they still need to cut their dick off first.

I can see Indians being in this universe, because they're still asians and it that guru guy fit the setting.
But niggers?
I feel sick.

The artist was too busy jerking it to his Korami porn to give a shit about panel sense

Please lurk at least 6 months before posting on this site ever again.

This doesn't even make any fucking sense, when was the last time you saw a nation of Eskimos who all have blue eyes or Japanese who all have amber eyes or Chinese who all have green eyes or Tibetan monks who all have grey eyes in the real world?

It's not realistic and its not internally consistent with the established lore or source material of the series. The niggers don't bother me nearly as much as the need to put "hijabis" in there.. That's not a fucking race. That's shitskin muslims who wrap up their women because they are inbred (literally) savages who think women exude temptation to sin unless you cover them up. It's also a religion that has even less place in the world of Avatar than niggers.

>>>/suicide/
>>>/tumblr/

haha they are raping a huge part from my childhood haha

isn`t diversity great haha

Sort of off topic, but are politics the cancer killing imageboards? Everything is overtly political and if it's not the vacuum that is Holla Forumsfags (even if I agree with them, pre-2014, the elections brought in a lot of riff raff) it becomes normalfaggy and even Holla Forums I don't like politics inserted into everything why is it like this. (For example half/v/ is full of Canadian SJWs, full/v/ is full of the anti SJWs that were banned.).

Is the kitchen too hot for you, son?

Nice fencesitting.

Fencesitting is not the same as wanting people to be apolitical about hobbies.
That's why when I actually care about that I prefer half/pol/, Holla Forums and Holla Forums should be merged again.
Sage for meta shit

Remember anons if Holla Forums stays in Holla Forums something else will take over without having an opposing force to counteract it. It's just the way of things.

I just wanted to know why it has to be like this, it's not like how chans used to raid Habbo, we have to raid Dumblr because they're a lefty echo chamber, and we aren't.

Why were these posts deleted?

Mods on this board have gone full hotpocketeer and delete any off-topic and/or political post regardless whether a posts is telling others to take it elsewhere.

I got banned for telling a pair of fags to piss off after they tied to derail a thread by accusing some actress of being a jew and then sperging when other anons called them out, my response got deleted but their posts didn't for some retarded reason.

Ah yes, blacks and muslims popping out of nowhere is very realistic

Isn't it funny how almost every woman with a name is now canonically gay? Korra, Asami, Kya (I have no idea how to spell that), and now Kyoshi. That leaves Katara, Toph and Toph's daughters out for now at least. That's quite a lot of gay for a demographic that doesn't reproduce.

Because you're an obnoxious Holla Forums obsessed faggot that doesn't know when to shut up.

Telling Holla Forumslacks such as yourself to go back to your hugbox containment board is far from a ban-able offence.

But meta-spamming on multiple threads is.

If you're implying that all that shit is me, then again you've made a stupid, blind assumption.

That's not up to me to decide.

The posts were deleted in an attempt to get the thread back on topic. However, since the OP never story-timed the comic, that was a lost cause. I'll be deleting this thread in a couple hours. This thread is the reason why I ban people who don't story-time the comic they bitch about.

As for why you have received several bans for telling whoever to go where-ever is because that encourages garbage posts. When you just post "__ go back to __", you're not contributing to discussion. It's no better than fags who post just "lol" or ":^)". If you have an issue with the post, just report it, hide it, and continue bitching about comics and cartoons.

I hope this has clarified some things.

Keep up the great work

The reason why no one story timed it is because the comic isn't out yet until 26th, in 6-7 days.
If anything, could you give this thread a week until then and if no one story times it by then, you can then delete it?

The thread is reaching the bump limit anyway. Why not just start a new thread to storytime it a week from now when it comes out.

You faggots need gas chambers pronto.